Greeneville at Red Bank Round 3

DevilMan03

okay. Greeneville will win but not by much. this game will be an all out war between two very good teams. nothing will be givin to either teams and it will be a game of inches. RB running back is onegreat player and Gville will have to shut him down to win. Gville will be able to handle RB with the defense but will have to get there offense going early and keep it going until the final whistle.

Gville: 28

RB: 26

okay. Greeneville will win but not by much. this game will be an all out war between two very good teams. nothing will be givin to either teams and it will be a game of inches. RB running back is onegreat player and Gville will have to shut him down to win. Gville will be able to handle RB with the defense but will have to get there offense going early and keep it going until the final whistle.

With all due respect to all of you Greeneville fans and I know that the sun rises earlier in Greeneville each day than in Red Bank but I have a question for you all. Red Bank's Offense is not the best in the state but for 10 games (7 against playoff teams) they averaged 41 points per game. One game against a 5A team they were down 30 - 3 at half time and came out and scored 41 unanswered points in the 3rd and 4th qtr's and won 44 - 30. Then in the first 2 rounds in those two teams from your area came down and RB scored a total of 97 points and starters did not play in most of the 3rd and none in the 4th periods or it would have been worst. But we have gentlemen as coaches and will turn off the offense once the game is out of control. The mercy clock was running with the stronge Fulton team here in th e Lion Den. So far the average playoff offensive score is 48.5 points per game.

So my question is what do you all know or what do you all have that will stop an offense that averages 43 points per game for 12 games that will only allow rb to score 26 points? That is half of RB's average out put for the past 12 games. I just wonder what you all are smoking?

Mr. Williams is a great running back but he is just one of 5 running backs that can and has done the job during the entire season. Mr. Williams sub did very well against the stronge Gibbs team that you all sent down here to play. Well you know what happen to them. Mr. Williams did not play at all!

O yes, very little has been said about RB offensive passing game. One of the best in the State. Averages over 100 yrs per game. And it is beautiful to watch the recievers run once they have caught the pass. No one yet has been able to stay with them. So be careful with your bliz!

Part of Fulton's "mistakes" were they had 14 pty's. What those who were not there to see it 7 of those were being drawn "offside" that's not a mistake it is simply not playing basic football. This gave Mr. Williams a 2 yd TD instead of what would have been a 7 yd TD.

I'll give you all your 28 points for your offense because when RB scores their 43 points it really doesn't matter if you score 28 points or 38 points does it? And for what it is worth RB's Defense has allowed less than 12 points per game for 12 games too. So you all must have some wisdom that 12 other teams and their coaching staff have not been able to accomphlish yet. And if you do, you deserve to advance to hopfully become state champs.

So come on down, be safe, enjoy yourself if you can and remember if you go up on RB that only cause them to become more forcused and will hit harder, run quicker, and will have and offensive run and a defensive stiffness that will be like backing a lion into the corner and it is coming after you. Not a good seen.

jwc

jwc,

You may have alot of truth in your post. I still think this game could go either way, but please! PLEASE don't say that beautiful Greeneville sent you Knoxville teams to play in Chatt-town. We don't want to claim Knoxville teams. Greeneville will send Greeneville your way and that is what ya'll will get from us. If you keep comparing Greeneville to Gibbs and Fulton... beware.

Guys chill out... I'm jus trying to loosen everyone on the board up. I think Caine is a great coach and does very well.... With that said I am all for Greeneville winning state if they can.

This is so much fun! The words "IF THEY CAN." And if they can they should become State Champs. I'm writing a book titled "IF" I will be sure to include whatever the outcome of this game in it. "IF!"

jwc

With all due respect to all of you Greeneville fans and I know that the sun rises earlier in Greeneville each day than in Red Bank but I have a question for you all. Red Bank's Offense is not the best in the state but for 10 games (7 against playoff teams) they averaged 41 points per game. One game against a 5A team they were down 30 - 3 at half time and came out and scored 41 unanswered points in the 3rd and 4th qtr's and won 44 - 30. Then in the first 2 rounds in those two teams from your area came down and RB scored a total of 97 points and starters did not play in most of the 3rd and none in the 4th periods or it would have been worst. But we have gentlemen as coaches and will turn off the offense once the game is out of control. The mercy clock was running with the stronge Fulton team here in th e Lion Den. So far the average playoff offensive score is 48.5 points per game.

So my question is what do you all know or what do you all have that will stop an offense that averages 43 points per game for 12 games that will only allow rb to score 26 points? That is half of RB's average out put for the past 12 games. I just wonder what you all are smoking?

Mr. Williams is a great running back but he is just one of 5 running backs that can and has done the job during the entire season. Mr. Williams sub did very well against the stronge Gibbs team that you all sent down here to play. Well you know what happen to them. Mr. Williams did not play at all!

O yes, very little has been said about RB offensive passing game. One of the best in the State. Averages over 100 yrs per game. And it is beautiful to watch the recievers run once they have caught the pass. No one yet has been able to stay with them. So be careful with your bliz!

Part of Fulton's "mistakes" were they had 14 pty's. What those who were not there to see it 7 of those were being drawn "offside" that's not a mistake it is simply not playing basic football. This gave Mr. Williams a 2 yd TD instead of what would have been a 7 yd TD.

I'll give you all your 28 points for your offense because when RB scores their 43 points it really doesn't matter if you score 28 points or 38 points does it? And for what it is worth RB's Defense has allowed less than 12 points per game for 12 games too. So you all must have some wisdom that 12 other teams and their coaching staff have not been able to accomphlish yet. And if you do, you deserve to advance to hopfully become state champs.

So come on down, be safe, enjoy yourself if you can and remember if you go up on RB that only cause them to become more forcused and will hit harder, run quicker, and will have and offensive run and a defensive stiffness that will be like backing a lion into the corner and it is coming after you. Not a good seen.

jwc

jwc

jwc who was the 5A team that they were down 30-3 to ?

jwc

jwc who was the 5A team that they were down 30-3 to ?

Soddy-Daisy