#4 Daniel Boone (10-2) @ #2 Sullivan South (10-2) 3rd Round

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game by both teams last night. Watch out Rebels if Boone hits you like they hit Taylor Harmon and the rest of Tn High players then you might have a long night ahead of you. Boone wants revenge and they want it bad!

No problems there. Boone is a great team. They deserve respect. They have a very good shot at Death Valley. This will be a great game. I'm looking forward to it. I just hope we can squash the name calling from both sides. All these boys give it their all. Pullin for South, but either team will represent this area well. The scariest thing is Boone will only lose a few players. Congratulations to both teams.

Great game by both teams last night. Watch out Rebels if Boone hits you like they hit Taylor Harmon and the rest of Tn High players then you might have a long night ahead of you. Boone wants revenge and they want it bad!

No problems there. Boone is a great team. They deserve respect. They have a very good shot at Death Valley. This will be a great game. I'm looking forward to it. I just hope we can squash the name calling from both sides. All these boys give it their all. Pullin for South, but either team will represent this area well. The scariest thing is Boone will only lose a few players. Congratulations to both teams.

Couldn't be at a better time for both teams, with Boone rolling and improving and South getting back into stride. I think Boone has the edge in this but it'll end up a shootout. If they can pressure St. Clair like they did Harmon, it'll be Boone's game, but they have to get to the QB again this week.

As a side note, if Boone can win this week, or if South can, they'll be defending against a spread O. Better for Boone since it will give them the practice they need to shut it down, cause few teams run it as well as South does.

Boone is out for revenge! And home field advantage is only going to hurt south. Boone likes nothing more then beating a team at their home! Boone marched right into J Fred Johnson, Memorial Stadium, and the Stone Castle to claim victory and now Death Valley is next. Boone fans are crazy and would travel anywhere to support thier BLAZERS!!! So expect a huge Boone turn out! (better go put your blankets out early blazers) Get ready rebels ya beat us once but ask THS how hard it is to beat us twice!

Boone is out for revenge! And home field advantage is only going to hurt south. Boone likes nothing more then beating a team at their home! Boone marched right into J Fred Johnson, Memorial Stadium, and the Stone Castle to claim victory and now Death Valley is next. Boone fans are crazy and would travel anywhere to support thier BLAZERS!!! So expect a huge Boone turn out! (better go put your blankets out early blazers) Get ready rebels ya beat us once but ask THS how hard it is to beat us twice!

Could not have said it better. Although you left out the shut out at Spurrier field that probably ended Smith's tenure.

What is the difference between this team and the one I seen at J fred ? Is the offense clicking now or what is making Boone a much better team ? From what I remember,they didn't make a lot of mistakes and were sound on defense.A lot like the Alabama team from 1992.When I seen the offensive numbers from the TH game this week,I knew something is going on in a good way for your team.

What is the difference between this team and the one I seen at J fred ? Is the offense clicking now or what is making Boone a much better team ? From what I remember,they didn't make a lot of mistakes and were sound on defense.A lot like the Alabama team from 1992.When I seen the offensive numbers from the TH game this week,I knew something is going on in a good way for your team.

Well since week 9 against TN High, the offense is clicking off a whole lot better, the defense is tough on the run and getting a lot better on the pass as well. Totally different team from the front of the year.

Oh and another note, we've talked most of the year so I already know what to expect from the South posters this time around. It'll be respect from us who know one another....but don't hide the fact that some of the other fans have already been running their mouth to me.

"Good thing Boone won, now South will go to the 4th round," says a "friend"

"Too tough for Boone this week, South will roll"

Oh my gosh I wanted this rematch so bad haha

Oh and another note, we've talked most of the year so I already know what to expect from the South posters this time around. It'll be respect from us who know one another....but don't hide the fact that some of the other fans have already been running their mouth to me.

"Good thing Boone won, now South will go to the 4th round," says a "friend"

"Too tough for Boone this week, South will roll"

Oh my gosh I wanted this rematch so bad haha

I just can't believe South fans would say these vile, nasty things. They are obviously a bunch of no good inbreds. Better leave the women folk at home this Friday!

534ever were you on the Boone/Tn High thread calling Tn High classless? Then you get on here and make a post like that? Are you a player, a parent, or just a fan? The coaches, parents and players I know at Boone have much more class than that. Just so you know, I'm laughing at you. I'm BT's Dad and we're saving a reserved seat for you Friday night.It will not "effect" you but it might "affect" you. Maybe you will even learn a little class your own self. Are you man enough?

Well since week 9 against TN High, the offense is clicking off a whole lot better, the defense is tough on the run and getting a lot better on the pass as well. Totally different team from the front of the year.

It's the boys up front that is doing it for Boone. They have been outsized week after week but they hold their own. It doesn't matter how good your running back is if the line doesn't open up the holes there is no where for him to go. When the other team is sucking air Boones O line is knockin em of their heels. #5 has praised the line every week for making his job easy. The D line is also doing the same thing. When I have looked at other teams rosters I have gotten a little nervous about the size matchups but the line conitues to play hard and get in the quarterbacks face. Not to take away from other teams, but Boone has HEART! I have never seen a group of young men that wanted something as bad as these boys want a state championship, or is it they just wanna keep playing ball. The Boone defense has been solid all year long but the offense was a little shaky at first. Now they know what they can do and they do it very well. The Boone Defense has also became much better at defending the pass.

534ever were you on the Boone/Tn High thread calling Tn High classless? Then you get on here and make a post like that? Are you a player, a parent, or just a fan? The coaches, parents and players I know at Boone have much more class than that. Just so you know, I'm laughing at you. I'm BT's Dad and we're saving a reserved seat for you Friday night.It will not "effect" you but it might "affect" you. Maybe you will even learn a little class your own self. Are you man enough?

Not a player, not a parent, nor a fan! I'm a bigger man than what you think I am. If freedom of speech offends you obama lover, then I suggest you pick up a riffle and serve your country. Oh, wait, your beyond that. Maybe I should have logged on as 4ormerspook! I know more than any bumbpkin in this whole area. Bring it Dumb A_ _. Cartman knows more than you do!