#4 Daniel Boone (10-2) @ #2 Sullivan South (10-2) 3rd Round

Crawdad.He really does feel for the the family and friends of Jake.I hope nobody takes those vids in a wrong way.I'm more of a reserved kind of guy when it comes to that,and no words are good enough for that family.There is not a bigger Tennessee fan in the world than my brother and we have had each others back more than once over stupid fans from Florida,Georgia and so on.I would pitty the fool or fools that would start something friday night :popcorneater:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

534ever were you on the Boone/Tn High thread calling Tn High classless? Then you get on here and make a post like that? Are you a player, a parent, or just a fan? The coaches, parents and players I know at Boone have much more class than that. Just so you know, I'm laughing at you. I'm BT's Dad and we're saving a reserved seat for you Friday night.It will not "effect" you but it might "affect" you. Maybe you will even learn a little class your own self. Are you man enough?

Not a player, not a parent, nor a fan! I'm a bigger man than what you think I am. If freedom of speech offends you obama lover, then I suggest you pick up a riffle and serve your country. Oh, wait, your beyond that. Maybe I should have logged on as 4ormerspook! I know more than any bumbpkin in this whole area. Bring it Dumb A_ _. Cartman knows more than you do!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! This guy is something else! Just another one of those idiots trying to bring a toothpick to a gun fight. Oh I'm sorry, I mean a "riffle" fight. I'm sure he and Whackoff would get along great.

Rock on Rebs!!

Hey batman it looks like we should just work friday night, it might be to rough on us old already done dads. I'm holding down your fort as we spaek. Hey rebelyelp it's not very high class when some one talks down about your kids or your school, now is it. We were sitting down at mama's house just the other morning talking about how message boards make so many pro coaches and Brave men, and how high school football could be the perfect sport if only the boys and not the adults got involved. SHAME on any one on these boards that speaks a bad thing about any child on any team. Good luck to the Rebels and the Blazers may the best team win and I hope the winner can run the table and bring home the gold ball.

02 Raiderdad GO RAIDERS

Hey batman it looks like we should just work friday night, it might be to rough on us old already done dads. I'm holding down your fort as we spaek. Hey rebelyelp it's not very high class when some one talks down about your kids or your school, now is it. We were sitting down at mama's house just the other morning talking about how message boards make so many pro coaches and Brave men, and how high school football could be the perfect sport if only the boys and not the adults got involved. SHAME on any one on these boards that speaks a bad thing about any child on any team. Good luck to the Rebels and the Blazers may the best team win and I hope the winner can run the table and bring home the gold ball.

02 Raiderdad GO RAIDERS

I agree that it's a whole different level when talking about someones son on a message board.None of us like that.It is real hard on you guys that have RB's and QB's because many times the blame is unfairly put on those kids.Congrads to you sons team on just a great year and good luck in the future.I'll be there to help mess the fort up monday with the A-Team.I'll edit this by saying I'm going to check out and let the South and Boone faithful have it to themselves for a few hours or a day or two.

Its a shame that a message board turns into a bash session for the other teams players. Bobby is a great kid and I watched him play at Gray school during is 7th and 8th grade year. I must say that I was disappointed when I found out that he was going to South. I pray that Anderson County wins cause if Boone wins I do not wanna drive all the way to Columbia, and if South wins I'd like see a great game next week.

Dealer BT didn't have any success against boone last match. TG is only as good as his father tells him me is. St. Clair is worried about another injury sufferd from the first match-up. Boone wins this one hands down!

What a coward..to down these fine young men...you have no class and Boone parents and Coaches would be ashamed that you would call yourself a fan..you are just a jerk.But us South fans would love for you to come and have a seat with us Friday night....I'm pretty stressed right now anyhow I need something like you to let it all out on. :thumb::thumb:

First off ...Great season and Congrats to Boone and South two classie programs and best of luck to which ever advances. ;) I would love to come and watch this one for... I'm sure it will be good one. :roflol:

But I just don't know if i can.. if you know what i mean...I know..I know... its just a game and I shouldn't take it so hard..believe me my wife has told me already :blush: ..but I can't help it. High school football has been part of my heart and soul for a lot of years...and well... this one REALLY hurt as i,m sure Comp and some others can attest to with the Greeneville game last year. But enough about that ...I think whoever wins this has a real good shot at the gold ball...so play hard, stay safe and REP N.E.T well...And I'm sure you will..good luck to both.