FCS @ TROUSDALE.....Part Deux

slimshady

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigDaddy.... you ever figure out the identity ol Possumtowner? He is on point, like you've said, and has been for a while. If his identity has been kept a secret for so long, makes me wonder if he's not part of, or very close to, someone on the staff.......Hmmmm. Mr. (old man) McNeal maybe? J.A.? I can picture J.A. doing is best Coach Grissom impersonation, as he types under the name Possumtowner! :angry:

What do say O'Possum.....give us a hint?

I can't figure out who Possumtowner is. You are exactly correct in saying he has to be CLOSE to the staff. You can rule out Big Red McNeal.......he don't use a computer....he even hates texting!!!

As far as JA I really don't think so.......Some postings were done while all the satff were on the field or at a pep rally.....so we actually ruled out the coaching staff. We really thought it was a dad of one of the players who graduated 2 years ago but he's not around as much now and this Possumtowner is up to date on everything going on.

It's a mystery.

Yeah, I didn't figure it was either of the two...just joking around a little. But it gets me to my next guess...... It has to be Rick Miller!!! No...wait a minute. It's Alan Foutch!!! :roflol: Na, probably neither of those two either. He does sound an awful like Josh Underhill though!!! :angry:

Did you happen to be in that fleet of SUV's that showed up to the baseball field around 4 last time?

OK here we go, 2 of the best teams in 2A, duking it out on the creekbank. These are the games TC looks forward too. Ain't nothing like whippin'em private school yuppies. Can TC stop Maasen again? He shoulda been a Mr. Football candidate imo. Will TC bring back the throwback jerseys again? Guess we'll have to wait till FryDay and Seay.

Go TC from JB !

TC folks seem a little over confident on this one. Seem to all be talking in the past. ;)

TC has a good football team. There are A LOT of people think that our FC has a good football team. I am putting everything on the FC boys!!!!! Sorry, but that is just how I see this one playing out. Nobody can sit up on that big pedastal too long before someone comes along & knocks you off. And, hate to tell you boys, but that is what the FC boys are coming to do Friday night!!!!! :roflol::angry:It's our turn now!!!!

....bout the only thing you lads over there in dream land kan do to satisfy that hunger, is jump in one of them beemers or mercedes n run over to O'Charlies n git'cha a big ole filet or prime rib....if you come to tha CREEKBANK hungry, all you gonna git fed is pigskin ;)

tushy, it sure is good to have you back on here jaw'n with us. specially, being that you're the poet laureate of trousdale!!! :angry:

Yo snowman..I be in need of sum serious inspiration..my rythmic vibes jus aint kickin in jus yet..requiems for possums take sum serious thought..we be gettin ther tho....Tha playoffs bring out tha animal in a ole Jacket Lumni... :angry:

Beamer - check

Sweater Vest - check

Padded Seat Warmer - check

Sitting in TC bleachers and watching their meth crazed faces as FCS wins - priceless!

See you in the bleachers on Friday girls! :angry:

Now hold on just dang a minute Mister! Y'all can say what you want about our football team, fans, coaches, etc.... But I want sit back and let you talk about some our fine scientist! They're too "highly" educated to be put down by some low-life dentist! :roflol:

but I do know we have several that can "MAN UP" to any TC player. We won't pull a "Spikes Moment" on anyone but we will HIT'EM hard come Friday night. We have plenty of Maet & Tatters on our D............

Did FCS get a new helmet for the young man who got his knocked off in the first game? That could have been why the other players did not get many touches cause they say what happend to him and were skeered! I have no doubt of the ability with which both teams can play, I question the execution on the part of the boys from wilson county. Once you have been man handled by an opponent, (and yes they were man handled from the first play) the doubt that creeps in when you face that opponent again can propel you to victory or leave you crying for your mama!! So the real question is can the young men in green and gold handle the mental whooping laid on them after the first game or will they fold like a "sweater vest" on the shelf at Dillards? :roflol:

I wouldn't say you manhandled us by no means. 1st time you had it you drove it down our throats, no doubt. From the 2nd qtr on we held our own. And Maasen is still wearing the helmet yall knocked off of him. That's about all yall could grab that night. He ran all over yall. He actually tried to do it all by himself. This time the gameplan will be different. Late in the game we were down in the redzone still in the game and threw the INT......Yall beat us and yall had the better team that night. But come Friday night we'll see who has the best team at this point of the year.

BigDaddy.... you ever figure out the identity ol Possumtowner? He is on point, like you've said, and has been for a while. If his identity has been kept a secret for so long, makes me wonder if he's not part of, or very close to, someone on the staff.......Hmmmm. Mr. (old man) McNeal maybe? J.A.? I can picture J.A. doing is best Coach Grissom impersonation, as he types under the name Possumtowner! :angry:

What do say O'Possum.....give us a hint?

I can't figure out who Possumtowner is. You are exactly correct in saying he has to be CLOSE to the staff. You can rule out Big Red McNeal.......he don't use a computer....he even hates texting!!!

As far as JA I really don't think so.......Some postings were done while all the satff were on the field or at a pep rally.....so we actually ruled out the coaching staff. We really thought it was a dad of one of the players who graduated 2 years ago but he's not around as much now and this Possumtowner is up to date on everything going on.

It's a mystery.

Yeah, I didn't figure it was either of the two...just joking around a little. But it gets me to my next guess...... It has to be Rick Miller!!! No...wait a minute. It's Alan Foutch!!! :roflol: Na, probably neither of those two either. He does sound an awful like Josh Underhill though!!! :angry:

Did you happen to be in that fleet of SUV's that showed up to the baseball field around 4 last time?

Rick Miller? HAHA he only shows up at game time he's scared we would ask him to do alittle physical labor and that ain't happening. Alan Foutch.......no way.....He's about as humble as the Possumtowner.

We thought it was Terry Stephens or Timmy "CUZ" Mitchell but ruled them out too. Maybe Ole Possumtowner will get on the board before Friday and give us a clue??????

Beamer - check

Sweater Vest - check

Padded Seat Warmer - check

Sitting in TC bleachers and watching their meth crazed faces as FCS wins - priceless!

See you in the bleachers on Friday girls! ;)

Please wake up from that silly dream your

having there friend it could easily lead to insanity ;) and by the way you can't spell Fieldgoal Club without FC because thats probally highlight of the game for old FC :roflol::lol: LAY IT ON EM JACKETS!!!! ;)

yeah buddy only 3 more days till tc cries there lil eyes out after the clock ticks to double zero and there season is over:) go get them fc yall can do it! tacola seay aint nothing that he thinks he is. knock him in the mouth!

Don't hate cause seay ran all over yall last friday night!

WWF must have been one of those "CRAMPERS" Geeeees, half the team was cramping up everytime they'd get hit.. I'd say about 90% of the 2nd half, one of'em would be rolling around on the feild, like they had a Kidney stone or something :roflol: (WHH won't be back anytime soon. Did #16 ever find out what a football was)? that one's for you Tushog ;)