FCS @ TROUSDALE.....Part Deux

slimshady

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll add a little fuel to the fire, was just looking at some power rankings and they had FC as a 4 point favorite. Ibelieve they fed it hippy lettuce. Pujo's power rankings has Trousdale as a 14 point favorite. Go YELLOW JACKETS.

We're "Underdogs" ;)

ahhh tha pressure... we'll just have to meet it "HEAD ON"

good luck to Hampton friday.

I'll add a little fuel to the fire, was just looking at some power rankings and they had FC as a 4 point favorite. Ibelieve they fed it hippy lettuce. Pujo's power rankings has Trousdale as a 14 point favorite. Go YELLOW JACKETS.

Never had much actual faith in the rankings. Folks that come up with these things don't see

many ball games. This weeks' Tennesseans' Midstate rankings had Trousdale ranked # 8 over

Ensworth & Mt. Juliet. Go figure! Little late for ratings now anyway. All the also-rans have

made their appearance & gone home. What's left is a tight race to the finish. Fri. nite will

be a 48 min. war. Nowhere near enough time for Obama to decide whether to send more troops

in to the Creekbank. Gotta pick the Jackets in a thriller. :roflol:;)

The Jackets are my hoss if they never win another race.......but, they will....

You know guys we can set here all week and talk that smack about our teams but it'll come down to who's more hungry and who wants to continue playing. Every player on both squads will give it 110% Friday night because for several boys it'll be their last game of the high school career.....I know we lose several key players and I think TC does too.

Did FCS get a new helmet for the young man who got his knocked off in the first game? That could have been why the other players did not get many touches cause they say what happend to him and were skeered! I have no doubt of the ability with which both teams can play, I question the execution on the part of the boys from wilson county. Once you have been man handled by an opponent, (and yes they were man handled from the first play) the doubt that creeps in when you face that opponent again can propel you to victory or leave you crying for your mama!! So the real question is can the young men in green and gold handle the mental whooping laid on them after the first game or will they fold like a "sweater vest" on the shelf at Dillards? ;)

Don't know what you are smoking dude, but you need to lay off. ;):roflol: After the first TC boy missed the tackle, it took about 7 of those TC boys to take down the young man. :lol:

put the stuff down, it is killing what few brain cells are left ;)

ha the boy that seay plowed into the ground im pretty sure he got right back up after that. he is a good player i aint takin that away from him but hes just a lil to cocky. number 24 on the other hand is a good player but he doesnt act to cocky like seay does. i hope fc takes it to yall to be honest yall are to cocky and i think yall will be to cocky this friday and fc will be fired up to rematch yall and will be hungry to run yall out so be ready from them boys from friendship they have plenty of athletes.

You are right about that!!!! TC is even crying about not getting an MVP award last year!!! ;)

What a bunch of BABIES!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

TC beat us last game, but they didn't manhandle anybody. The FC boys are going to give them little TC boys more than they are going to want, guaranteed!!!!!

You know guys we can set here all week and talk that smack about our teams but it'll come down to who's more hungry and who wants to continue playing. Every player on both squads will give it 110% Friday night because for several boys it'll be their last game of the high school career.....I know we lose several key players and I think TC does too.

Have to agree. Nothing said on CoachT will have any effect on the outcome of the game. All will

be done by the guys on the field. Can't imagine any of them holding back. LOL

TC loses a bunch of key players this time around. Gonna be tough to fill these shoes. But, I said

the same last year. This time, the difference is in the numbers lost. FC is likely in the same boat.

Likely, G'villes' mouth is watering. ;)

ha the boy that seay plowed into the ground im pretty sure he got right back up after that. he is a good player i aint takin that away from him but hes just a lil to cocky. number 24 on the other hand is a good player but he doesnt act to cocky like seay does. i hope fc takes it to yall to be honest yall are to cocky and i think yall will be to cocky this friday and fc will be fired up to rematch yall and will be hungry to run yall out so be ready from them boys from friendship they have plenty of athletes.

You are right about that!!!! TC is even crying about not getting an MVP award last year!!! ;)

What a bunch of BABIES!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

TC beat us last game, but they didn't manhandle anybody. The FC boys are going to give them little TC babies that didn't get their MVP awards last year, more than they are going to want, guaranteed!!!!!

TC beat us last game, but they didn't manhandle anybody. The FC boys are going to give them little TC boys more than they are going to want, guaranteed!!!!!

;) So, the FC boys have grown a foot, and added 60 lbs. since Oct.2 ? Man, that possum

must be loaded in calories. Better pass this along to Creasy...don't want to get any of our little

boys hurt! Thanks a bunch for the heads up. This could have been a disaster for the little Jackets.

Guess we'll be forfeiting this puppy. Think I'll just head on down to watch SP & G'ville play, since

there'll be no game on the Creekbank. :roflol:

ok... i'm pulling out the big guns...

where is the oracle... the one they call "muffin"?

all wise, all seeing, all knowing, ALL BRAN!!!

this may be a lil to much roughage for yall to handle, but the muffsters predictions are pretty regular!!! :lol:;):roflol:

Right here snoball,the ole muff has T.C. winning by 1.