FCS @ TROUSDALE.....Part Deux

slimshady

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah buddy only 3 more days till tc cries there lil eyes out after the clock ticks to double zero and there season is over:) go get them fc yall can do it! tacola seay aint nothing that he thinks he is. knock him in the mouth!

just ask the white house heritage football team about tacola.

they got trucked,and were pulling theirselves out of the turf by the first quarter.]

dont start ramblin on about someone you no nothing about!

tacola seay is ready,and will come at maasen hard,once more.

and possibly cause stitches,ONCE MORE(:

ha the boy that seay plowed into the ground im pretty sure he got right back up after that. he is a good player i aint takin that away from him but hes just a lil to cocky. number 24 on the other hand is a good player but he doesnt act to cocky like seay does. i hope fc takes it to yall to be honest yall are to cocky and i think yall will be to cocky this friday and fc will be fired up to rematch yall and will be hungry to run yall out so be ready from them boys from friendship they have plenty of athletes.

You are right about that!!!! TC is even crying about not getting an MVP award last year!!! :roflolk:

What a bunch of BABIES!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

TC beat us last game, but they didn't manhandle anybody. The FC boys are going to give them little TC babies that didn't get their MVP awards last year, more than they are going to want, guaranteed!!!!!

Yea your right VOLSguy. Here are a couple math questions for you. If FC scored 7 points in 4 quarters the last time they played TC, does that mean if TC didn't play offense and they promised not to score on defense that after 12 quarters FC would have only lost by 2? If TC would have pulled a Maurice Jones-Drew and we kicked fieldgoals instead of touchdowns, does that mean that FC would have only lost by 5? :o

No Mr Grunt thare will be a game on dat dare crik and we will be thare. If in I can git muh ole truck started!

I been doin some figgerin on dis game and I been figgerin I lik these fellars from Possumtowns chances. Yessiree. You fellars just key on Maasen & Miller and dont worry bout the rest of dem fellars from Possumtown.

I do think dis here game is gonna be fer who plays fer dat gold ball.

As fer respectin you fellars from dat crik, dont worry bout dat. We do. We jusr aint skerred. We say bring it.

7 and Mr Daddy... Ole Possumtowner preshates you fellars kind words but dont worry bout me. I got me a bunch of folks over on dat crik bank dat I am good friends with. Good people. You know ole Possumtowner well.

I'll be thare friday if muh truck will crank and I will be a yellin fer dem fierry green fellars from Possumtown. Dey are some good uns.

We aint done yet

You are right about that!!!! TC is even crying about not getting an MVP award last year!!! :o

TC beat us last game, but they didn't manhandle anybody. The FC boys are going to give them little TC boys more than they are going to want, guaranteed!!!!!

I do believe Tacola got Offensive MVP of the BCB, and Austin Dillon got Defensive MVP....so looks to me like TC got 2 MVPS last year....probably THE BEST 2.

As far as TC manhandling, i'd say it was more like an ####whoopin. :roflolk:

FCS had 161 yds in TOTAL Offense.TC had over 300 just rushing over your girls. They were never a threat to win or even have a chance. If TC plays mistake free...they'll score 40 on the commode doors. :o

You are right about that!!!! TC is even crying about not getting an MVP award last year!!! :o

TC beat us last game, but they didn't manhandle anybody. The FC boys are going to give them little TC boys more than they are going to want, guaranteed!!!!!

I do believe Tacola got Offensive MVP of the BCB, and Austin Dillon got Defensive MVP....so looks to me like TC got 2 MVPS last year....probably THE BEST 2.

As far as TC manhandling, i'd say it was more like an ####whoopin. :roflolk:

FCS had 161 yds in TOTAL Offense.TC had over 300 just rushing over your girls. They were never a threat to win or even have a chance. If TC plays mistake free...they'll score 40 on the commode doors. :o

Mr slim, you been sittin in da shady too long. Wont nobody be scorin no 40 in dis here game.

You need to go watch some more film ole buddy.

Beamer - check

Sweater Vest - check

Padded Seat Warmer - check

Sitting in TC bleachers and watching their meth crazed faces as FCS wins - priceless!

See you in the bleachers on Friday girls! :o

beamers are for euro trash and nouveai riche, you need to upgrade to a quality machine, make the leap and buy a benz! :roflolk:

I knew a dude who went for nouveai riche. This was what he wound up in...

junktruck.jpg

You are right about that!!!! TC is even crying about not getting an MVP award last year!!! :roflolk:

There were a couple of long passes that were more of a backbreaker than the rushing yards. Creasy will make you commit to trying to stop the toss sweep, then go over the top, very hard to defend. He's hard to beat once he finds out what the other team "don't like".

There were a couple of long passes that were more of a backbreaker than the rushing yards. Creasy will make you commit to trying to stop the toss sweep, then go over the top, very hard to defend. He's hard to beat once he finds out what the other team "don't like".

Tacola dropped one over the middle with nothing between him and paydirt. Woulda been about a 60 yd TD. And we missed a FG right before the half. The score in that game should have been about 33-7. :roflolk: