FCS @ TROUSDALE.....Part Deux

slimshady

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hrs 20 minutes to kick off......wow our boys got so fired up last night they were ready to rumble then. I think the FCS Brigade will arrive at about 4:30pm and have some possum on a stick cooking.....A little Cornhole to start the evening and a heavy dose of Green to top it off.

It's time for "The Battle at the Creekbank Part 2"

Thought came into my head...is trousdale going to get a someone to front them some new uniforms for this game as well? All this talk about FCS and their money, I don't know of another team in the state that got new uniforms (including brand new helments) for one game.

I heard the helmets got sent off the next day, but what to do with the jerseys? Auction them off for charity, but I doubt that thought would've come to a program that allows inmates to play for them. In jail thursday night...on the creekbank friday night. Do they get to go out to eat after the game or do you have to send them back to the slammer?

Just in case you were wondering I hold no allegiance to any team. I could equally post on the fact that FCS is the best team money can buy, and the fact that I can throw names of kids they have recruited (some went/some didn't).

Everyone's got their skeleton's...and it's obvious that tonight is going to be a killer game regardless....good luck to both squads

Thought came into my head...is trousdale going to get a someone to front them some new uniforms for this game as well? All this talk about FCS and their money, I don't know of another team in the state that got new uniforms (including brand new helments) for one game.

I heard the helmets got sent off the next day, but what to do with the jerseys? Auction them off for charity, but I doubt that thought would've come to a program that allows inmates to play for them. In jail thursday night...on the creekbank friday night. Do they get to go out to eat after the game or do you have to send them back to the slammer?

Just in case you were wondering I hold no allegiance to any team. I could equally post on the fact that FCS is the best team money can buy, and the fact that I can throw names of kids they have recruited (some went/some didn't).

Everyone's got their skeleton's...and it's obvious that tonight is going to be a killer game regardless....good luck to both squads

And all dis means what? Hurry up er youll be late to class.

Dis here game aint about money or whut uniform ye ware. Its about high school football and dem fellars fer both teams dats worked hard to git here. Lets keep dat in mind. Dare ar 8 teams left in 2A and dese 2 teams are fer sure 2 of da best and both teams are full of good athletes and more than dat, good fellars!

Goodluck to both teams tonight hope it is injury free for both of ya'll. Yellowjackets we are looking forward to seeing you move on again tonight. Who knows if we can get past those Rebels of McKenzie we might just bring back on of yours to play some football. Either way he goes back with us we kinda like him. injury free, hard hitting, exciting game to both clubs.

Seven, I'm gonna need scores from this one text to my Wife. Her number is same as mine except it ends with a 1 instead of a 2. We will keep you posted on our game as well.

I intend to post scores from all 4 2A games at our twitter address throughout the night. That address is:

http://www.twitter.com/cascadefootball

Ummmmmmmm Cascade......you coach baseball there at school?

And all dis means what? Hurry up er youll be late to class.

Dis here game aint about money or whut uniform ye ware. Its about high school football and dem fellars fer both teams dats worked hard to git here. Lets keep dat in mind. Dare ar 8 teams left in 2A and dese 2 teams are fer sure 2 of da best and both teams are full of good athletes and more than dat, good fellars!

Possumtowner.....git that truck running? Did I happen to see you at the Pep rally last night?

Seven, I'm gonna need scores from this one text to my Wife. Her number is same as mine except it ends with a 1 instead of a 2. We will keep you posted on our game as well.

I intend to post scores from all 4 2A games at our twitter address throughout the night. That address is:

http://www.twitter.com/cascadefootball

Ummmmmmmm Cascade......you coach baseball there at school?

Nope, that would be Bassham (sp?). Why do you ask?