Anderson Co(9-3)@Columbia Central(11-1)Let Get It On......

lion99

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Columbia will kill the cows... an boy i hope they do.. clinton would have been a much better game... lucky win = a terrible loss for the cows.... just think even with ur lucky win last week, u still wont have as many wins as clinton this season :roflol: .... I cant wait to read the paper saturday a read about the butt kicken u guys got..... lucky lucky lucky remember that.... good luck cows, u sure gonna need it

I heard there was some good cowboy bars on the trip back.... u guys can stop and cry about the game..... have fun.... drinks on mavmax and space 3 k :roflol:

Funny :angry: Hey I made you a basketball Forum just for u a place to go give your useless info. Your like a broken record. Hey its great to be lucky good luck in b-ball us cows are still playing football :angry: Keep telling us how you coulda woulda shoulda beat us it sooo funny :angry:

Its great to have D123 on here still crying about the game love to see these Clinton crybabies on here!!! We won 31 to 28 oh shoot thats what i predicted!!! D123thought it was going to be 41 to something .......lol u know what your talking about Like I said your a joke and your still on the AC forum giving your useless info. I think you love AC Cant wait to hear from you :roflol: