Anderson Co(9-3)@Columbia Central(11-1)Let Get It On......

lion99

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's ok 92drag. I appreciate you answering for us. I don't think you are too bitter. Although, I could understand it if you were. I would be little. I always enjoy your posts. They always seem to be well thought out an intelligent. One thing I did notice looking at some stats, Columbia apparently gave up 375 yds passing against Cleveland in week one of the playoffs. Could be a bright spot for the Mavs. They will have to take their A game to Columbia. They are not the type of team that can show up and beat anybody. I will say though, that if Columbia does sell out against the pass, Blakely does have the ability to hurt a team running the ball.

Thanks futbolfan! Im not bitter. Im disappointed that we lost, but to be honest, i didnt think we would make it all the way to the championship anyway. I was very surprised that we went through the season undefeated. I thought our offensive line was our team's weakness and thought it would get us beat eventually.

I would love to come watch AC play friday, but the game is just too far away for me to travel. Im gonna stick a little closer to home and probably go watch Grace. Good Luck and God Bless!

Go watch Grace play that will be like watching a good middle school game...If you are going to pay 8 bucks at least get your money's worth.....Good Luck Mavs

i think columbia will win. we have watched film on them. i say col 38, And co. 17

Should be a great game. Quarter Finals, 3.5 hour drive, leaving school early, doesn't get any better than this. Columbia's Line and running back is huge and they have good team speed. AC is small and slow. So predict it just like last week.....Columbia, just like Clinton wins BIG!

.....Not so fast my friends! Tanner Williams will pick Columbia apart and set a STATE passing record! Go Mavs and have a safe trip over!! AC wins 38-28.

Al Gore has informed me that Anderson County HAS to win this game. The buses and the multitudes of South fan's SUVs that will have to travel to Middle Tennessee just might send the CO2 levels over the tipping point. Not to mention the Methane that will be produced by all the burger dive visits along the interstate. :shock:

GO AC...Win one for the World.

futbolfan

If Columbia wins they host regardless of the outcome of the Boone/South game. If AC wins and South wins South will host. If AC wins and Boone wins AC will host.

There is a pretty good breakdown of how the hosts are determined on the TSSAA site which can be accessed from the front page of CoachT.