Wayne County vs Jo Byrns

wildcatpride70

Oooops! :roflol: Well, if he's picked Boyd this week, then it's looking good for you guys. I guess his expertise doesn't extend beyond the Upper Cumberland! :lol:

LOL.... Don't think his picks have a darn thing to do with who he thinks will win our games. We just always see the little "go Devils" or "go Raiders, or "go Cougars, or " go Bucs" in each of our threads. Truth be known I think he has a secret facination with old C11. I heard he's President of my fan club. He may be able to hook you up with a T-shirt. LOL.....

:roflolk: that's pretty funny!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much tuffer is that? Both Davidson Academy and Adamsville are still playing... How many creampuffs are still playing from WC's weak schedule... I was at the last WC vs C'Wood game, so I can say this with a great amount of confidence... JB is going beat WC bad, just like last year, I'd say a corbon copy... The WC QB is sooooo over rated... he just slings it up... I will say, he has a couple of good receivers that can go get the ball, but if he's being pressured, he gets those "happy feet" and just slings it out their. I've said all year long that when WC has to play someone, it will be exposure time, and that will be this Friday.

Skeeter you got me. I didn't think about it until after I had posted it, but you guys had to play WC TWICE and I didn't even think about that. I forgot about those TWO wins that WC had against your cream puff team. I guess that made WC's schedule TWICE as weak as C'wood's. As far as getting beat bad this week I don't think that will happen. This should be a good game and it'll be closer than last year's game either way. Rice maybe over rated but he still beat you guys TWICE this year. You're just sore because WC beat Collinwood TWICE this year. By the way did I say that WC beat Collinwood TWICE this year.

It's not Y'all... I'm not from C'wood... But I do appreciate you proving my point that WC has played NO ONE!!...C'wood lost five games!!..but I do give them credit for playing some good competition this year and not just trying to pad the win column against weak opponents like WC did...You have one more day to talk about your great undefeated season...enjoy it!!!

Boy you guys just busting on WC . I am pulling for WC everybody better watch it .These WC boys are better than you guys are giving them credit for.JB gets a half day bus ride to WC thats worth 6 points.So JB fans get ready because somebody's perfect season will soon be over and I think that 6 points is enough to be the big difference.WC -34 JB -30

It's not Y'all... I'm not from C'wood... But I do appreciate you proving my point that WC has played NO ONE!!...C'wood lost five games!!..but I do give them credit for playing some good competition this year and not just trying to pad the win column against weak opponents like WC did...You have one more day to talk about your great undefeated season...enjoy it!!!

:lol:^_^ You and sssssss just can't stand it that WC is good, and as far as us not being good 11-0....undefeated buddy ^_^. If WC has played no one than how come WC has played more teams with a .500 or better recored than JB has (not down gradeing JB, THEIR GOOD, I think BOTH WC and JB have really good teams and some outstanding atheletes.) Also, if C'wood played good cometition (which they did). Then its pretty funny that WC beat the worse than any of the other teams. That's also a little fun fact for you to sssssss :huh: . Go Cats. ^_^

:lol:^_^ You and sssssss just can't stand it that WC is good, and as far as us not being good 11-0....undefeated buddy ^_^. If WC has played no one than how come WC has played more teams with a .500 or better recored than JB has (not down gradeing JB, THEIR GOOD, I think BOTH WC and JB have really good teams and some outstanding atheletes.) Also, if C'wood played good cometition (which they did). Then its pretty funny that WC beat the worse than any of the other teams. That's also a little fun fact for you to sssssss :huh: . Go Cats. ^_^

OUCH !!!

Actually that's a pretty good point you make...I change my mind WC will win!!!!

It is my belief that WC was one of the top two teams that we played this year. I thought that they were very close to Giles Co. and Camden and better than Page, Spring Hill and Fairview. Their balance on offense makes them hard to defend and they have toughness on defense that is very impressive. In fact we have fewer total yards against WC than any of the rest of the teams on our schedule. I don’t pretend to know how good JB is, but I believe that it will be a good game between 2 fine teams.

WC played the same teams that they always play except WC picked up McEwen (which was pretty good last year) Chester County (4a & in playoffs this year), Loretto & Richland (which is in our Region now). WC (or any other team) can't just drop & add games during the year because some team is having a bad year. MTP & Lewis County were both down this year not WC's fault. Moore County & Huntland are no longer in our region so they were dropped but neither made the playoffs both were 4-6. Who would you suggest that WC should have played instead of the cream puffs that they played?

you got alot of room to talk you ole goat breeder :lol: and just how close you think it will be horse head come on give us a score ^_^

Usually when there is so much discussion around two offenses, the defenses dominate. For that reason:

Jo Byrns- 20

Wayne County- 14

You happy now, Redneck? :huh:

Aww c'mon C11...I picked yall last year over Jo Byrns ^_^

Did'nt happen either did it lol ^_^