Wayne County vs Jo Byrns

wildcatpride70

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to WC wins 21-14 in OT, the announcer needs to cool it, he is acting like they won the Superbowl, they have a very tough game in UC next week.....

Congrats to JBS on another great season; WC's defense has to be very very tough to have held JBS to 14. Now they get to deal w/ a completely diff animal in UC's veer offense which was flawless tonite. Good luck next week WC; you guys are the real deal.....

Who woulda thunk it back in the summer when these two played in that scrimmage that they would face off against each other the day after Thanksgiving for a spot in the State Championship game ???..

Congrats to WC and JB on a fine season. Looks like a semi showdown for us and WC. That scrimmage in the summer means nothing. Both teams are poised for a state championship birth. Way to go WC and UC.

Congrats Wayne Co. on the big win tonite. I wish I could've been there to see it. I was at the UC vs. Huntingdon game. UC ran the ball down their throats. UC is who yall face next. You'd better get ready to play an option offense with big backs. They cant throw a lick, but they dont have to. They can run the ball. They play a veer offense, and they run it well. I might try to come to this game next week.

Congrats Wayne Co. on the big win tonite. I wish I could've been there to see it. I was at the UC vs. Huntingdon game. UC ran the ball down their throats. UC is who yall face next. You'd better get ready to play an option offense with big backs. They cant throw a lick, but they dont have to. They can run the ball. They play a veer offense, and they run it well. I might try to come to this game next week.

They know what we do...They saw in it in the summer.... :thumb: