Camden at Milan-Round 3

BullDawgGirl03

sorry if i am a little late on this, but reading through most of this, all i see is people complaining about alcoa's open zone school and how all the players go there. but if you look at it, 5 minutes away you have maryville, theres enough said there about how good they are, and 10 minutes the other way you have farragut, who is just as good. surrounding alcoa in about a 25 or so mile radius is 4 or 5 teams who have made it to the 3rd round of the playoffs, usually consistently this good. so apparently all of the good players dont even use the open zone to their advantage. they dont have to. almost anywhere you go in this area you will play for a playoff team. so milan, particularly dawg44 and swingjuice, get over it. you lose to them every year and im about 101% sure you will this year too. so just have fun the rest of your season and good luck. against alcoa you will need it, although im not sure how far luck can take you in that game

Nobody has really been talking about that much over the past couple of days. Only when there were only dawg fans posting with no Camden rebutle. Now it is all about Friday night, menthal cigarettes, and catfish.

How do you pronounce your username? Is it " dew fuss" per chance? Just wondered.

to answer your question on pronunciation, its da effus. like the baseball pitch, the effus. and you are correct BC i am a loudon fan. although we are playing each other tomorrow, i hope and pray which ever one of us makes it to milan, considering they make it, to run all over them and bury them as deep as you/we can.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to answer your question on pronunciation, its da effus. like the baseball pitch, the effus. and you are correct BC i am a loudon fan. although we are playing each other tomorrow, i hope and pray which ever one of us makes it to milan, considering they make it, to run all over them and bury them as deep as you/we can.

let me get this right. it is "da" "eff us". wow. you said it not me. Don't worry dude, come tomorrow night you are effed. dew fuss.

Just under 24 hours till Kickoff, now let's get the real talkin started yall. This game is gonna be all out nuts, with two great teams playin for the everything on the line. No longer just braggin rights, I been thinking about this game since Week One, and now oh my stars its just around the corner. GO BIG BLACK!!!! All you Camden fans SHOW YOUR LION PRIDEEEE!!!!!

Just under 24 hours till Kickoff, now let's get the real talkin started yall. This game is gonna be all out nuts, with two great teams playin for the everything on the line. No longer just braggin rights, I been thinking about this game since Week One, and now oh my stars its just around the corner. GO BIG BLACK!!!! All you Camden fans SHOW YOUR LION PRIDEEEE!!!!!

a agree ctownfootball!

lets start really talkin about this amazing game! i know ill be there! its gonna be a heckuva game!

lets go lion fans! STAND UP AND SHOW YOUR LION PRIDE!!!!!!! woot woot!

a agree ctownfootball!

lets start really talkin about this amazing game! i know ill be there! its gonna be a heckuva game!

lets go lion fans! STAND UP AND SHOW YOUR LION PRIDE!!!!!!! woot woot!

Hey ctown, I think you are obviously a great fan and the majority of the Camden fans probably are as well. However, I have a bad memory of some Camden fans from last year's regular season game.

There were so many Milan fans that some had to sit on the home side because that was all of the available seating. Well I and my family were some of the hundred or so Milan fans that sat on the Camden side.

Some idiots decided that when theses Milan fans would cheer for their team that they would be funny and throw bottles and anything else that they could get their hands at them. I know because some of them were thrown at my Mother-in-law and she was setting right beside me.

It doesn't make any sense. They should be happy that too many Milan fans drove to Camden and there wasn't enough seating. They got all the gate money from these fans. The majority of the Camden fans were very nice and showed great hospitality. And I hope both teams' fans come out and cheer on their teams to play and amazing game . I just hope that these few bottle throwing brain surgeons stay in Camden tomorrow night and that ALL of the Milan fans show you guys the same gracious hospitality that the majority of the Camden fans showed us last year.

sorry if i am a little late on this, but reading through most of this, all i see is people complaining about alcoa's open zone school and how all the players go there. but if you look at it, 5 minutes away you have maryville, theres enough said there about how good they are, and 10 minutes the other way you have farragut, who is just as good. surrounding alcoa in about a 25 or so mile radius is 4 or 5 teams who have made it to the 3rd round of the playoffs, usually consistently this good. so apparently all of the good players dont even use the open zone to their advantage. they dont have to. almost anywhere you go in this area you will play for a playoff team. so milan, particularly dawg44 and swingjuice, get over it. you lose to them every year and im about 101% sure you will this year too. so just have fun the rest of your season and good luck. against alcoa you will need it, although im not sure how far luck can take you in that game

don't have to apologise mr. doofuss. nobody cares. but just in case your wondering there is a town right down the road from all those schools you mentioned that houses about 200,000 people so i'm pretty sure they can pretty much spread the wealth around to all your open zone schools. now you get over it. :roll:

doesnt this contradict everything you have already said? now it sounds like you are ok with alcoas school zoning?

BP Machine - sorry about your experience at Camden and like every where you have the few who are disrespectful, but I assure you we don't condone that type of behavior. Sure we yell at the refs and mouth a little during the game, but when all is said and done its just a game and we all should have fun. I fully expect tonight to be much more competitive than most you Milan fans do. Our boys are ready for this match up. They have been waiting on this for a year. Good luck to all and hope for an injury free game! GO LIONS!