Camden at Milan-Round 3

BullDawgGirl03

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the Camden team and fans have a safe trip over to Johnnie Hale tonight. Both coaches make a living by pounding the rock and tonight should be similar. I have to give the edge to Milan in the fact they have proven they can throw and Camden is forced to start a new QB. I also think Milan is faster than Camden. Speed kills when both teams are strong at the LOS. I said Dawgs all week by at least 21 and I gotta stick with them. It may be close early but Milan by at least 7 at half and the Dawgs blow it open middle of the 3rd. See you here after the game!!!

Bulldogs played great but camden really missed gaskin. Punting and secondary not to mention QB. The early 14 spot was way too much for the Lions to come back from. C. Coleman looked good in limted play. Milan O-line rolled Camden in 2-3 qtrs. Back to the Dog Pound next week. Best of Luck to Milan against York,,,,BTW...where the heck is that?

Bulldogs played great but camden really missed gaskin. Punting and secondary not to mention QB. The early 14 spot was way too much for the Lions to come back from. C. Coleman looked good in limted play. Milan O-line rolled Camden in 2-3 qtrs. Back to the Dog Pound next week. Best of Luck to Milan against York,,,,BTW...where the heck is that?

Jamestown, TN I think is where York Institute is located. About a 4 hour bus ride!

Great job tonight by the defense......speed and pressure all night! Very convincing win!

Congrats Bulldogs. Yall are really rolling right now. I do think that Camden would have given yall more of a game if Gaskins had been there. When a team loses someone like that, it can really make a huge difference. I'm not saying that Camden would've won, but it would've been closer.

Congrats Camden on a great season. It was not that long ago when yall were going 1-9 and and 0-10. So, for yall to play like yall have the last few years is remarkable.