#6 Gallatin (9-3) @ #2 Beech (10-2) - 3rd Round

Gtowner

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I figure Beech will be a little more ready for perry in this game. He went for a couple hundred on them in the last game. It's really hard to contain him though.... Just when you think you have him stopped on the ground, he'll go and catch a couple touchdown passes. Still, I think Beech's defense is very much prepared for this one.

I don't know too much about Beech, but as a Henry County fan and Alumni, i would have to say that the Green Wave was probably the best team that Henry County has played in a while! Gallatin did exactly what they had to do! Those kids have determination and i am pullin for Gallatin all the way! Any team that comes into Patriot Stadium and rolls Henry County like Gallatin did deserves respect from all of us Patriot fans.

so the Big Red faithful says:

GO GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks patmom08 for your support and let me add Gallatin played their best game of the year againts your patriots...Henry county had an excellent and tallented football team but Gallatin made the plays they needed to win...Game much closer than the score...Congrates to your team on a fine year..Its been a long time since i have seen fans on both sides so into a game ...Great atmoshere for high school football...boy it was loud in that great staduim too...Also thanks for the hopitality my son said the shrimp and duck was awesome...

I'm not asking this as a Beech fan, but as Sumner County football fan. How will either Beech/Gallatin stack up against Mitchell/Melrose? I don't know anything about either one of them.

You might check with Murphy Fair the Gu-Who of high school football or George Plastard on the memphis schools since they were so great on thier predictions the last few weeks... B)

I'm not asking this as a Beech fan, but as Sumner County football fan. How will either Beech/Gallatin stack up against Mitchell/Melrose? I don't know anything about either one of them.

Mitchell has a dual position player in Keiwon Malone who playes QB, TB, WR and returner who has committed to Saban and Alabama. They also have various other speedy players but Malone is the star.

Melrose has a lot of athletes as well but probably down in the star category from yrs past when they had Kindal Morehead or a Craig Cooper (current tailback for the Miami Hurricanes) but are very talented and will give Mitchell a good game, but I think Mitchell will win.

I'm pulling for Mitchell, while it isn't the best area of Memphis to visit, it certainly is a step above the Orange Mound area where Melrose is (I've been to a game at Melrose, not a good place to visit) so hopefully from a fans view Mitchell wins so that whomever wins the Gallatin/Beech match won't have to go to OM.

Mitchell has a dual position player in Keiwon Malone who playes QB, TB, WR and returner who has committed to Saban and Alabama. They also have various other speedy players but Malone is the star.

Melrose has a lot of athletes as well but probably down in the star category from yrs past when they had Kindal Morehead or a Craig Cooper (current tailback for the Miami Hurricanes) but are very talented and will give Mitchell a good game, but I think Mitchell will win.

I'm pulling for Mitchell, while it isn't the best area of Memphis to visit, it certainly is a step above the Orange Mound area where Melrose is (I've been to a game at Melrose, not a good place to visit) so hopefully from a fans view Mitchell wins so that whomever wins the Gallatin/Beech match won't have to go to OM.

Thanks for the info. So is it already determined that whoever wins the Beech/Gallatin game will have to go to Memphis?