#6 Gallatin (9-3) @ #2 Beech (10-2) - 3rd Round

Gtowner

Oh I am man enough to get on here...sorry I don't live on here 24/7 like you do... I actually have a job, which you probably don't know what that's like since you're from Hendersonville.

Beech, I give them credit...they played a great game. Gallatin beat themselves with the 2 turnovers...and the officiating was bad. Gallatin should have won...plain and simple...but Beech, great job. Good luck against Mitchell, you're gonna need it.

Yeah, crackalack, we all know about how you work down at the smoked sausage factory...

Yeah, and WE ALL KNOW that your Mom is the top employee.

Mom jokes? That's pretty weak. This guy must be a gallatin player. Someone needs to get control of these kids over there.........

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how the biggest Gallatin smack talkers, RedVenom, Squashwave, Crackalack, etc., are nowhere to be found after they get beat. I guess the Cat got their tongue. Oh well, wave1 and 88 are man enough to post after a loss. It's been fun jousting with you guys this year. We invite you all back to Shackle Island next week for what will hopefully be a good game. I hear Mitchell is loaded with athleticism. I hope Haymer and Hailey are healed up by next Friday. We're going to try our best to get another 9AAA team in the finals.

Oh I am man enough to get on here...sorry I don't live on here 24/7 like you do... I actually have a job, which you probably don't know what that's like since you're from Hendersonville.

Beech, I give them credit...they played a great game. Gallatin beat themselves with the 2 turnovers...and the officiating was bad. Gallatin should have won...plain and simple...but Beech, great job. Good luck against Mitchell, you're gonna need it.

Crack, thanks for your concern over my job status. I actually do have a job. You might be surprised to know what I do.

"Gallatin should have won". Quotes like that are made to make you feel better durnig the off season. I hope it works out for you.

I agree 88. I have been disappointed in the crowds all year. I don't know if it's because the school doesnt' have a city's name attached to it so that more people will identify with it or what. They obviously dont have the tradition that Gallatin has. The student body, as a whole, does a terrible job. There are some die hard students painted up at every game, but there are a lot that just choose to do other things. It's the same in basketball. But you are right, these boys deserve better.

$8 bucks baby - that's 32 per family or so.... lotta people ain't gonna pay that much to watch a high school sport - it should be $5 a head period... the bogus playoff system where everyone gets in even with 2-8 records over the years has turned people off to coming to hs playoffs, its happened in basketball too. there are too many options for kids/parents who don't have a child playing... i say we go back to the top 2 teams from each district, eliminate a round, and drop down to 4 classes - then when you get to the playoffs it means something, if your in the semifinals it means something... i drove to chattanooga to watch gallatin beat red bank in 78 (could have been 77) to win the state title - place was packed... it started changing in the 90's when 4 teams from each "region" got in...

I'd have to say Enriques Perry is the best back Beech saw all year. What year is he? Is he getting any attention from college coaches? There was a Perry that played for Gallatin about 20 years ago named Perry that I think went D1. Is Enriques related?

he laid down when he got hit - runs hard when no ones around... haymer loves contact, breaks tackles... perry doesn't

I'd have to say Enriques Perry is the best back Beech saw all year. What year is he? Is he getting any attention from college coaches? There was a Perry that played for Gallatin about 20 years ago named Perry that I think went D1. Is Enriques related?

he laid down when he got hit - runs hard when no ones around... haymer loves contact, breaks tackles... perry doesn't

Haymer is really good. Runs downhill all the time. However, I saw Perry all year and I totally disagree with your statement. He will juke your socks off though.

Haymer is really good. Runs downhill all the time. However, I saw Perry all year and I totally disagree with your statement. He will juke your socks off though.

Jukes so much he juked himself to the sideline for the 4th quarter while Haymer was getting 1st downs without his helmet on. Close this thread now because there is no debate when in comes to Haymer/Perry.

Jukes so much he juked himself to the sideline for the 4th quarter while Haymer was getting 1st downs without his helmet on. Close this thread now because there is no debate when in comes to Haymer/Perry.

perry not in same class as haymer - definitely agree - perry does not break tackles - "he will juke your socks off" he can, i agree, but when he gets hit he lays down... i don't have to see him play all year - i saw him twice... he lays down when he gets hit - doesn't mean he's not good - he just doesn't like contact

I beg to differ. Perry gained almost half his yards after contact. He didn't have to juke your little pretty boy Sites when he ran right into him and kept going to the outside. Perry couldn't be contained in either game this year so stop trying to use your win as a means for Haymer being better than Perry. Their both great backs, matter of fact both offenses were not going to be stopped. Hoever, two Gallatin turnovers led to 14 points for Beech and that was the difference in the game this late in the postseason. By the way, be thanking your lucky stars Coach Lassiter didn't run any more sweeps or option runs than he did. (Which was two times, one for a touchdown and the other for 40+ yards down to the 1 yard line.) Don't try to put Gallatin down after a hard fought game that could have easily gone either. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, be grateful for the things that you and the rest of our district has done.

I beg to differ. Perry gained almost half his yards after contact. He didn't have to juke your little pretty boy Sites when he ran right into him and kept going to the outside. Perry couldn't be contained in either game this year so stop trying to use your win as a means for Haymer being better than Perry. Their both great backs, matter of fact both offenses were not going to be stopped. Hoever, two Gallatin turnovers led to 14 points for Beech and that was the difference in the game this late in the postseason. By the way, be thanking your lucky stars Coach Lassiter didn't run any more sweeps or option runs than he did. (Which was two times, one for a touchdown and the other for 40+ yards down to the 1 yard line.) Don't try to put Gallatin down after a hard fought game that could have easily gone either. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, be grateful for the things that you and the rest of our district has done.
I thought Gallatin's coaches did a superb job this year but sounds like they slipped up on this game. How in the world do you pick up the 2 sweeps or option runs that worked so well but the coaches couldn't. Any way, great year for the G-Wave.