Lexington at Giles Co

likearock

By all the non sensible post and banter; it seems as though the GC fans have convinced themselves that they are some powerful force in TN High School Football.

Sorry...........you have never won a state championship.

"0"............Notta..........Never..............Ever.

State Champions don't brag...........they just win!!

(Maryville-11; BA-11; Alcoa-10; MBA-9; Oak Ridge-7; Trousdale-7; BGA-6; R'dale-4; LincCo.-3; Lipscomb-3; etc, etc, etc,)

Hope the players aren't buying into all your hype; because i'm pulling for you guys. :roflolk:

Beware of Lexington...............they are GOOD!

But in the end it's all about 15-18 year old young men on both teams.

Good Luck To Both Teams.

May It Be A Good Game........Without Serious Injury To No One.!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33x2. Giles has won 49 games in the last 4 years. Lost 9. 5 to DL. 2 to Columbia. 1 @ Boliver. 1 @ Cookeville. So, give us a little slack. No gold balls but we do have a little excitement to talk about. When was the last time SH beat them? Just enjoying the ride. Hop on the bus. The man in the drivers seat knows the road pretty well!

:roflolk:

Hey Bulldog. Just like to say what a 1st class opinion given by Jack today in the Tennessean. After the SH game I thought they were the team to beat until we played Page. I said all along that Page would be there. Just missed it by 8 points so if you knew me thats REAL close, lol. Anyway. It will be another battle for the district next year against a class act. :roflolk:

33x2. Giles has won 49 games in the last 4 years. Lost 9. 5 to DL. 2 to Columbia. 1 @ Boliver. 1 @ Cookeville. So, give us a little slack. No gold balls but we do have a little excitement to talk about. When was the last time SH beat them? Just enjoying the ride. Hop on the bus. The man in the drivers seat knows the road pretty well!

:roflolk:

All the Slack you want WOMG! :o Your team has a good chance this year :D

GO GET YOU A GOLD BALL.............

I'm hoping you do just that!!

Spring Hill already has one............ Now go get yours. :o

Enjoy your ride...........but don't give your driver a "long term contract". :o

PS: Me and Me only rode the entire Route 66 in 1974!!!!!

Hey Bulldog. Just like to say what a 1st class opinion given by Jack today in the Tennessean. After the SH game I thought they were the team to beat until we played Page. I said all along that Page would be there. Just missed it by 8 points so if you knew me thats REAL close, lol. Anyway. It will be another battle for the district next year against a class act. :roflolk:

JackWhooo?

52 looked to be moving better today than last friday, I'm confident the D will give its all on friday night.

He is feeling better, he had the flu against Chester and than had an injury during Tuesdays practice before DL. Wasn't suppose to play but being his birthday he just had to-was a little limited to what he could do. Doc told him he was a ok to play this week, he is feeling a whole lot better.

Wow! A lot goin on in my absence.I see WOMG has taken a liking to poetry.

You know at his age the purple pills and depends .............well.........if he takes one

he needs the other. :huh:

The Cats dispatched the Stangs rather easily with the ground game.I look for Lex. to see

the air raid.Giles should win and move on to...........I'll say Liberty.Then hopefully RedBank.

The Dline,and def. in general can handle the size of them backs.

Hey LAR, better leave them young ones alone. :thumb:

Sounds like a date to me :D

Hmmmm...lets see...your from Wayne Co

I bet a lot of things sound like a date to you :huh:

Are you asking?We just had a goat farm win a national goat cheese making contest!If you'd like I'll put in a good word for you.............. !

Hey now, leave Rocky alone. He already has a date with that sophmore girl :thumb: