Hey ghouse get your eraser out

bear cat brown

The JV Div. is the same as always, everone line up behind the big red machine of Baylor.

McCallie can talk about their team all they want to. Who's back, what weight they're going to wrestle,etc......it don't matter!!

Baylor

Father Ryan

McCallie

Christian Brothers

Then everyone else....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The JV Div. is the same as always, everone line up behind the big red machine of Baylor.

McCallie can talk about their team all they want to. Who's back, what weight they're going to wrestle,etc......it don't matter!!

Baylor

Father Ryan

McCallie

Christian Brothers

Then everyone else....

Pretty sure your post is false. I was wondering if you forgot Father Ryan won state last year, not the 'big red machine of Baylor'? But I do encourage underestimation - too much pressure always holding title of 'the best' - Don't worry though, this year is sure to be a battle. I don't see either of the above mentioned teams laying down easily. 'Big red machine' is going to be in a tighter race than they, and obviously you, think!

Wrestle90, just so you know the Big Red Machine is still rolling. They did win a State Championship last season. You probably didn't know that since you left so early along with the rest of the EBE.

Oh smart guy huh? Fair enough, fair enough! Someone would have to be an idiot to say that Baylor is not a good team, better yet, not a championship caliber team. All I'm saying is, they're not the ONLY team. Although you kids over at Baylor may see it that way, your thickly tinted red glasses are obscuring your vision of several other DII schools that are going to refuse to be ignored much longer when it comes to a championship title. If Baylor wins it again, that's great. Not exciting. But great. But this year, I see excitement coming, not just another 'typical' outcome.

Better start defogging the glasses. I see some other colors coming into your view real soon-

I thought Westbooks was 119, so Kendall Ray came back out?

Who does McCallie have at 135 and 140? Clements and ?

Sounds like McCallie might have a rumble now........

I am certainly no McCallie insider but my guesses are Turner Martin at 135 and Houston Clements at 140. At least that is what I plan on using in the pre-season rankings.

Mr G house you are correct on your prediction...this is what my McCallie cuzns are telling us up here

Ray 130 Martin 135 Clements 140 Hooker 145

and my big mole from the Chatt Irish claims White 112 Mullins 119 Boone 125 Labbe 130

and we didn't have to bribe the dorm students just our big Irish mole with beer and bama tickets to get the info

What? Little Boone still rasslin? Last I heard, at the end of the season last year, he was planning to play basketball for the Green Irish. Did you threaten to disown him BCB?

Now I wouldn't be so quick to call them a state champ team yet; there is still some holes in that line up.

With your inside info surely you are aware of that.West Tn and the Purple Irish have some say in that.Dont forget that the RED leggings bunch in your own town is where the St championship must pass thru on the way to the Ag center. So instead of 4th or 5th maybe chance at a third now.

BearCat should probably reconsider his 'nickname' for our precious DII - with Baylor, McCallie, Christian Brothers, and Father Ryan, I will be the bold one and say that those four teams could rival any DI team. So no need for JV division name calling BearCat! I'll give you Soddy. I'll give you Bradley. Possibly Cleveland depending on how the coaching changes effect the team this year. But pretty confident you should deem us higher in your 'intricate' mind!

Well if it isn't my FAVORITE ebe fan, welcome back 90. I know that the season was a tad gloomy earlier in the year with the departure of McClure and Henry, but lo and behold the well got replished.

I agree with you that TBSFBAG will be the heavy favorite and that your boys in blue will be in the thick of it for the runner-up spot but re-naming your div just ain't gonna happen. Unless of course a wad of money and a EBE tshirt and jacket ended up in my car.

I so look forward to seeing you again to renew our freindship

bcb iii :thumb:

chattcity no way I could leave this earth without finding out who you are, so my young-un is back on the mat , for that reason only

Now I wouldn't be so quick to call them a state champ team yet; there is still some holes in that line up.

With your inside info surely you are aware of that.West Tn and the Purple Irish have some say in that.Dont forget that the RED leggings bunch in your own town is where the St championship must pass thru on the way to the Ag center. So instead of 4th or 5th maybe chance at a third now.

BearCat should probably reconsider his 'nickname' for our precious DII - with Baylor, McCallie, Christian Brothers, and Father Ryan, I will be the bold one and say that those four teams could rival any DI team. So no need for JV division name calling BearCat! I'll give you Soddy. I'll give you Bradley. Possibly Cleveland depending on how the coaching changes effect the team this year. But pretty confident you should deem us higher in your 'intricate' mind!

Well if it isn't my FAVORITE ebe fan, welcome back 90. I know that the season was a tad gloomy earlier in the year with the departure of McClure and Henry, but lo and behold the well got replished.

I agree with you that TBSFBAG will be the heavy favorite and that your boys in blue will be in the thick of it for the runner-up spot but re-naming your div just ain't gonna happen. Unless of course a wad of money and a EBE tshirt and jacket ended up in my car.

I so look forward to seeing you again to renew our freindship

bcb iii :roflolk:

chattcity no way I could leave this earth without finding out who you are, so my young-un is back on the mat , for that reason only

If the D2 division is the JV division then why did your lovely "GREEN IRISH" not schedule the purple irish this year after Simpson took his motley crew to Chattanooga for a dual last season? Don't give the company line of the schedule was full as everyone knows who was running!! I was told as a young child that you cannot ever trust someone that claims to be Irish and wears green! If Howie had any guts he would not have allowed "you know who" to go back on their word and forced the dual to take place.