East-West All-star rosters out

raynoch

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not beating a dead horse here just curious how these stats compare....

Phillip Juhlin threw for 17 TDs and only 1 int during reg. season. He had a 73% completion rate. I don't have the stats through the playoffs but he has been stellar. He has led the Rebels to the Semi-finals in 6A. There are 3 better than him in the east?

Lee Bristol has played near perfect cornerback all season. Not sure the number of tackles. 9 interceptions and 3 were for TDs. Covered Van Dyne very well in both games against Farragut. A very tough assignment! Oh yeah, he will also be playing next week in the 6A semi final game.

IMO both of these players should be on the all-stars roster...........but nobody asked me!

Clinton Dragons had three players on the roster. That has not happened in a while. The last players I can remember playing in this game from Clinton were back in 2002 I think. Congrats to Darion Stone (Mr. football should be), Weston Hezelhurst, and Joel Chapman. Thats a big time honor and know they will do well.

Clinton had four players on the roster, classof2002. Stone, Hazelhurst, Chapman, and Frazier. The Frazier kid stepped up big time last year when Hazelhurst went down.

Congrats to all the players selected this year![/q

Good luck to all the players

Ty Garvin from Sullivan South is a beast of a linebacker! A huge congrats from East Tennessee. I hope there are scouts there to see him play! Not sure if college scouts are allowed actually, but anyway... VMI offered him quickly from what I hear, that tells you allot about the character, ability, and intelligence of this linebacker. He has led South in triple digit tackles for 3 years. Div 1 build and finds the football.

I have a big problem with the fact that Maryville High School does not have a single player on the roster! Phillip Juhlin has shown he is a much better QB then the Farragut QB... just look at the stats from last Friday and the previous meeting! Not to mention he has shown he is much more versitle than the QB from McMinn Co (also on the roster) as Phillip is a dual threat with the ball and is a person that refuses to lose. We have a DB (Lee Bristol) that has 9 yes thats NINE int's with 3 returned for TD's! And he basically shut down the Farragut QB and WR that are on the roster! We aslo have a Free Safety (Kody Harris) that can play everywhere, he is a super athlete with several interceptions and put returns for TD's. We have an offense Lineman 3 year starter (Dillon Beets) that handled numerous D lineman this year to inclued the line man from Cathloic that is on the roster. Who makes this list and how in the world could these young men be over looked!

I have a big problem with the fact that Maryville High School does not have a single player on the roster! Phillip Juhlin has shown he is a much better QB then the Farragut QB... just look at the stats from last Friday and the previous meeting! Not to mention he has shown he is much more versitle than the QB from McMinn Co (also on the roster) as Phillip is a dual threat with the ball and is a person that refuses to lose.

McMinn only had two players on the roster: WR Tevin McDermott & LB Kris Harris

QB Cy Ables wasnt on the list.

Quarterbacks

Scott Parrott, Soddy-Daisy (6-3, 210)

Darian Stone, Clinton (6-2, 195)

A - Reese Browning, Farragut (6-0, 215)

I agree Juhlin should be there though.