York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

looking forward to going to milan for what i hope will be another good game york has had 3 exiting playoff games dont know alot about milan seem to be very good from what i hear. long drive down maybe we will get to see another barn burner isnt high school great cant wait till friday night

Come on down. We can't wait for the game. No matter what happens, I hope your experience in Milan will be a good one.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York is playing good right now and are well coached. Regardless of the outcome of this game there is something to be said about both teams; you don't make the Final Four by being bad or lucky. Games can and will be won in the last seconds of the game. It's not over until it's over.

Nothing bad to say about Milan but I don't see the DRAGONS just laying down and letting themselves getting steamrolled! I look for it to be a very good game and I hope all players stay healthy.

Defense will play a role in this one.

YORK: 24

MILAN: 21

GO DRAGONS !! :thumb:[/quo

love your confidence in your team bro. sorry it just ain't gonna happen though. ya'll won't see a steamroller, ya'll will see the beast that is MILAN with 4 gold balls, 2 silver balls and 27 straight playoff appearences. the most successful public football program in west tenn. milan will win by 3 TD'S or more.

Non-Football comment here;

It's hard for me to understand that people that live in TN doesn't know about SGT Alvin C. York, for which the school is named?!?!?

Take time to google him and you'll find out about our school here "on the mountain".

i've heard of him, he runs the barber shop here in milan, just kiddin. sgt. york was a great man and soldier. seen the gary cooper movie a hundred times at least and read his biography when i was in the 6th grade. he was and still is a great american and tennessan. he's just another example of the great things and people that come out of good ole TENNESSEE. :thumb:

I THINK YORK WILL TURN THE milan dawgs will be turned into puppies. GO DRAGONS :thumb::roflolk:

Friday can't get here quick enough. Through 3 rounds of the playoffs, 3 teams have come to Johnny Hale stadium, and 3 times the mercy rule has gone into effect. Will this week be any different? I personally do not think so. We will find out in 6 days.

Non-Football comment here;

It's hard for me to understand that people that live in TN doesn't know about SGT Alvin C. York, for which the school is named?!?!?

Take time to google him and you'll find out about our school here "on the mountain".

Yes sir i hope that people know who Mr. Alvin C. York is! One of the greatest WW One heroes ever. People should be proud to be from Tennessee ! This man was or maybe the greatest American hero Ever! Gary Cooper played him in the movie! Captured a whole German Regiment by hisself! Great man and should be always honored and remebered!! :roflolk:

I do not think milan has seen a defence like YORK has they are hard hitting mouth smashing gang tackling defence. The defence for YORK will win this game for them, and the will have the fire in them that i saw at goodpasture. So milan get ready to get hit you will get to see one the smallest but toughest nose guards in Tenn. just ask the QB for smith co. as he tackle him to end the game. GO DRAGONS BEAT THOSE little doggies. :roflolk:

I do not think milan has seen a defence like YORK has they are hard hitting mouth smashing gang tackling defence. The defence for YORK will win this game for them, and the will have the fire in them that i saw at goodpasture. So milan get ready to get hit you will get to see one the smallest but toughest nose guards in Tenn. just ask the QB for smith co. as he tackle him to end the game. GO DRAGONS BEAT THOSE little doggies. :roflolk:

Our offense get a lot of kudos, but our defense ain't no slouch. Milan's 1st team defense has given up 14 points since week 3 of the season. Like I said on an earlier thread, everyone has a plan until they get hit. We will see come friday night. I do hope for a competitive game, but just not sure it will happen. i don't know about the teams you guys have played, but I will go out on a limb and say that you have not played a team that is as balanced as Milan on offense. We also have the best linbacker in the state with Avery Williamson. When he hits someone, everyone knows about it.

Milan certainly has impressive credintials. I hope we play with some fire and determination, and some devine intervention would be nice as well.

I do have to clear up one issue. The last pass play in the York - Smith game was no where close to getting intercepted. The receiver caught the ball, broke a tackle and ran down the sideline for an 86 yard touchdown.

Can't wait til Friday. It will be my first visit to Milan, really looking forward to it.