York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like #41 from York is their main deep threat, as well as the fastest player on the team. York also has a couple of decent size linemen. Seemed to throw the deep ball a lot against GP. Our DB's are much better than GP's and I would welcome them to try and go over the top. I just think Milan has too much speed and overall talent for this to be a 4th quarter game IF the Dawgs stay focused. That is the only concern I have - The Boys must stay focused for Friday night. The coaches always do a great job forcing that focus and the team as a whole is on a mission.

BELIEVE!!!

I've never seen Milan play. and my internet is to slow to watch YouTube, but it seems that you can pencil them in against Alcoa in Cookeville. If that's the case I look forward to seeing it. I will say that the boys from off the mountain at Jamestown are tough. They may not be as athletic or as fast as Milan, but you can bet that Coach Brown and his team don't have any quit in them. Congratulations to York and Coach Brown for making it to the semi-finals. Go over to west TN and smack that bunch in the mouth.

are u kidding me come on just grow the heck up a little bit man act ur age i can promis u i bleed purple thru and thru but u carry it too far i do agree with some of the statement that u have made before but u dont have to act like that to have and opinion i dont know maybe its just cause i have gotten older and more mature like i said i have always said to be the best u have to beat the best and alcoa is staying within the rules given by the tssaa i never said that the tssaa shouldnt change it i really think that they should but thats beside the point it doesnt matter they are legal and thats all that matters

If you bleed purple, you should try writing purple also. Use a period. I talk when I read and the periods let me take a breath. Dude, I almost pass out on your stuff. I kindof get a kick out of dawg44 and swingjuice. BTW, when is swingjuice going to finish his top ten (still want to see some pork rines and tobassco sause). Sometimes they are over the top but at least it mixes it up some and it is usually worth the read. But what do I know, I am just a troll.

I just hope everybody realizes that there are probably some military guys and other people far away from the game that read this stuff to get their fix. It is our responsibility to our country to hook them up with the latest info.

are u kidding me come on just grow the heck up a little bit man act ur age i can promis u i bleed purple thru and thru but u carry it too far i do agree with some of the statement that u have made before but u dont have to act like that to have and opinion i dont know maybe its just cause i have gotten older and more mature like i said i have always said to be the best u have to beat the best and alcoa is staying within the rules given by the tssaa i never said that the tssaa shouldnt change it i really think that they should but thats beside the point it doesnt matter they are legal and thats all that matters

blah, bla, blah! like i said little dude. you need to loosen up. it's all good. :oops:

Non-Football comment here;

It's hard for me to understand that people that live in TN doesn't know about SGT Alvin C. York, for which the school is named?!?!?

Take time to google him and you'll find out about our school here "on the mountain".

I actually know who Alvin C. York was, but I didn't go to school in Milan neither! JK But for real, I saw Milan dominate my Camden Lions on Defense and I can say that their Defense is TIGHT! They are very opportunistic and pressure in long distance situations. York didn't make it this far by being soft, but....they didn't have the hardest road to get here. As long as Milan's O-Line plays well (Alot better than in the first half of the Camden game) I see them winning by whatever they want to in this one. I've looked at some of the stats that York has put up against their competition this year, and they will by no means get half what they have been getting during the previous games this season.

Milan takes control early and uses their kicking game(yes, I did say kicking game) to put York deep in their own territory every possession and will turn up the heat. Don't think they (York) can go the distance much on this D if any. Milan will be trying to send a message to Alcoa just like they did when they played Camden. Milan by a bunch. Probably 49-7 or 49-14 if the second team allows York to score much.

I wasn't a believer in Milan till I saw them play. Passing game does need some more work though. Don't need WR's trying to throw passes in third and long situations anymore. Clean it up Milan and represent West TN well.

Non-Football comment here;

It's hard for me to understand that people that live in TN doesn't know about SGT Alvin C. York, for which the school is named?!?!?

Take time to google him and you'll find out about our school here "on the mountain".

I actually know who Alvin C. York was, but I didn't go to school in Milan neither! JK But for real, I saw Milan dominate my Camden Lions on Defense and I can say that their Defense is TIGHT! They are very opportunistic and pressure in long distance situations. York didn't make it this far by being soft, but....they didn't have the hardest road to get here. As long as Milan's O-Line plays well (Alot better than in the first half of the Camden game) I see them winning by whatever they want to in this one. I've looked at some of the stats that York has put up against their competition this year, and they will by no means get half what they have been getting during the previous games this season.

Milan takes control early and uses their kicking game(yes, I did say kicking game) to put York deep in their own territory every possession and will turn up the heat. Don't think they (York) can go the distance much on this D if any. Milan will be trying to send a message to Alcoa just like they did when they played Camden. Milan by a bunch. Probably 49-7 or 49-14 if the second team allows York to score much.

I wasn't a believer in Milan till I saw them play. Passing game does need some more work though. Don't need WR's trying to throw passes in third and long situations anymore. Clean it up Milan and represent West TN well.

Thanks for the compliments on last weeks game. I just don't think the Dragons know what will hit them come Friday night. I look for things to go similiar to the way you described it but I also can't see thier defense slowing us down much.

You mentioned the O line in your post and the need for them to play better than the first half of this past game. Part of the problem against you guys was your D line was the best we had seen all year. It was obvious your guys hit the weights and were taught well. I have seen just a little of York and their D line isn't what we saw last week. :flower:

Matt8777.....Milan did not play their best in the first half, our QB was a little off with his

throws and timing, but he and the Milan Offense will be just fine.

I feel your passion swingjuice, but if you didn't see why your offense was having problems in the first half, then you and the dawg must have been under the stands smoking dope. The Camden boys were dominating your offensive line for the first twenty minutes until they eventually wore down. (i.e. 1 first down in that time span and numerous T.F.L.) Play like that against Alcoa and you will be down 21-0. No doubt, you guys were the best team Friday. The reason your QB was off time was the pressure. Talk trash all you want, but facts are facts. Those lollipop passes yall threw wouldn't have been completed if the starting safety had been playing instead of on the sideline with a broken ankle. The game would have been ALOT different. Not saying Camden would have won, but you can take those first two third and 20+ passes being intercepted or at least knocked down. No excuses. Milan won and congrats to them. Your QB threw a great pass in the 4th quarter for a TD and that was about the only pass play that was impressive. Offensive line needs to block better and hold those blocks longer. You will need a FLAWLESS performance to win the BIG ONE and probably a few breaks to go your way. Won't have too much of a problem this week but watch out for those December blues. Have a feeling you might add a little fire to those F5 boys! You ever seen a forrest fire where the Fire Tornados spawn. They incinerate everything in their path. Hope you don't get burnt playing with the B.S. you are spitting over in the East Tennessee Boards.