York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York fans...please don't take the "Milan by 35 at half" posts as a true measure of Milan fan's thinking.

True Milan fans know you wouldn't be in the semis if you're not a good football program.We respect you and look foward to a good game this Friday.

I disagree. I meant no disrespect towards York at all when I made my comments, and I'm sure others didn't either. Only to point out just how GOOD Milan is. Honestly if you are a "true fan" as you say, you don't want this to be a "good game." You want this to be the one-sided, dominating, rest your starters after the first series of the 3rd quarter, mercy rule in 2nd quarter type of game. Save your "good game" for Cookeville. Just my opinion.

J0hnny...by "good game " I meant good sportsmanship on both sides and no injuries to eirher team...what's wrong with that?

first, none of yall over a milan has never seen York play dont know how they do what they do....you should not be saying anthing about york....they are not saying anything bad about you. This is supposed to be a fun thing for these boys not something to fight over. York is going to bring everthing everthing they got. This is the farthest that any York team has ever gone so let it be fun for them. York is an excelent team and they will bring everthing they got plus more to this friday's game against Milan. Just wait and you might be suprized....

Hm...Don't believe anyone over in York has seen Milan play either. Guess we just shouldn't have threads in the post season then, considering MOST teams after the 2nd round haven't seen each other. Guess there's NO reason to talk about the championship game next week either, considering Milan, York, Alcoa, or EHS haven't seen one another this year. Oh....and pigs fly! :lol:

What do you think STARTS great rivalries??? TALK! It's one fan saying to another, "We're better than you"....and so the rivalry begins! Talk is half the fun of football. None of it is meant as hurtful, it's just fun football talk. I haven't seen where any Milan fan has been disrespectful to York or their program. Just stating their opinion to the fact that they believe, as do I, that Milan is going to win this game, and in a slightly impressive way. Every team Milan has played this year has come off the field at the end of the game and you hear a cummulative sigh and I'm sure they are thinking, "Wow, these guys are good!" Even York's fans have posted their prediction of a 35-7 victory by York.

So Mr. or Mrs. Lovebug B) ...if you're not having "fun" on this thread...please feel free to move along. Your presence will be missed not one bit! :lol:

Have a great day! :thumb:

PS.......Is it Friday yet? Dawgs are HUNGRY!!!! :lol:

first, none of yall over a milan has never seen York play dont know how they do what they do....you should not be saying anthing about york....they are not saying anything bad about you. This is supposed to be a fun thing for these boys not something to fight over. York is going to bring everthing everthing they got. This is the farthest that any York team has ever gone so let it be fun for them. York is an excelent team and they will bring everthing they got plus more to this friday's game against Milan. Just wait and you might be suprized....

Ok, there are a couple of over the top guys on here for sure, but most coaches would jump all over their players if they knew the kids were on this site. It is a site for fans to give their opinions. For most of us, it is in good fun. I am sure you do not like reading that people think your team will lose big, but that is the opinion that many people have. Nothing that is said on here will determine or decide the game so don't let it bother you too much.

BCsprotsfan........I did a little research on EH and I agree, it's gonna be hard for them to

not get completely pushed off the line in the 3rd and 4th qtrs. I kinda see a 14 pt game

in the first half and by the end of the game I'm gonna guess Alcoa will be ahead by 24-28.

Looking forward to a great game between Milan and Alcoa. I believe Milan can be competitive

this year, we are not as big on the O-line but Coach Morris has pushed the weight program

like never before. Our D is better even though Coleman may not be a 100% I think our LB's

make up for it.

I know #2, he's a diehard highschool football fan, and the most objective Milan fan we have.

Good luck

Smack them in the mouth York. This is the moment, your whole life you have been waiting for it, pee wee football, Jr high, how many times has your mom washed the blood sweet and tears of your uniform with tears of her own knowing you are growing up to be the man she wants you to be. On the edge of something you do not know, feel it coming, make it happen, no doubt, no regrets. Leave it on the field! Go Dragons.

I believe York will need some major help from their war hero (no disrespect). I do hope this is not a trap game. If York finds a way to score a couple TD's early, it could be tough. I don't look for Alvin to show up and that is about the only real chance they got, but I guess it has happened before.

Does anybody think that York will bring many to the game? It would be kindof embarrassing if the visitor stands aren't full.

Does anybody think that York will bring many to the game? It would be kindof embarrassing if the visitor stands aren't full.

I think York will bring a respectable crowd to the game. 4 1/2 hours is a VERY long drive. I know Milan travels well but it would be strain on even us to fill a large visitors seating area after that drive. I think I read in the local paper where they are chartering at least 1 fan bus - maybe more if needed. I just hope we fill our home stands this Friday night - kind of been disappointed in our crowds over the last 3 games. I really expected a full house last week but there were areas that stayed open. This is the last home game for these 26 seniors and I hope we can send them out on top with a great Friday night atmosphere. Johnnie Hale is a great place to play small town football and feel the pride that the fans take in the team.

Go Bulldogs!!!