York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny....by "good game" I meant good sportsmanship on both sides and an injury-free game...what's wrong with that?

cofo, I could be wrong but you sound a little bitter. Kinda like you are a retired football coach that is now teaching middle school!!!! :roflol:

Its ok, we know that you had good intentions with your comment!!!!

A BIG GO YORK from CC!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: Represent our Region WELL! One thing is for sure this won't be a sight seeing trip ,I know SC calls their place "the hole" , well IMO after you cross the "river" from that point all the way to Milan is the "REAL HOLE" if any part of TN. needed Charmin this is it!!! :roflol: LOL!!

Al Gore doesn't even like to call Smith County home. And I guess he totally dominated Bush in that election too. Seems like all you SC folks have the same mentality. Oh well, wait another 4 years and maybe you'll be back in the playoffs.

It doesn't get much better than playing football on the Friday after Thanksgiving in Milan. Congratulations to Coach Brown and York Institute for making the program's first-ever semifinal appearance. Dragon fans have to be really excited about this run, especially after beating Goodpasture on the road and last week's final-minute heroics (Reynolds to Williams, twice) to hold off Smith County.

Milan looks like a team on a mission. Following a close first two games, in which Milan was missing a number of starters, the Bulldogs have outscored their opponents 451-84. Most of those points were against the second-team defense. During that 11-game span, Milan has averaged 353 yards per contest while giving up just 171.

A shameless plug here, but I have been working on the Milan football website this week at milanhighsports.com. It has lots of information on both teams, including scouting reports, stats, rosters and more. York fans can find directions from Jamestown to Milan, as well as a Game Day Visitors' Guide with info on our local restaurants. We're even having a semifinal Pick 'Em contest, where you can win two tickets to the Music City Bowl and a $25 gas card.

Best of luck to both teams, safe travels for the Dragons and an injury-free game. Go Bulldogs!

-Clay

It doesn't get much better than playing football on the Friday after Thanksgiving in Milan. Congratulations to Coach Brown and York Institute for making the program's first-ever semifinal appearance. Dragon fans have to be really excited about this run, especially after beating Goodpasture on the road and last week's final-minute heroics (Reynolds to Williams, twice) to hold off Smith County.

Milan looks like a team on a mission. Following a close first two games, in which Milan was missing a number of starters, the Bulldogs have outscored their opponents 451-84. Most of those points were against the second-team defense. During that 11-game span, Milan has averaged 353 yards per contest while giving up just 171.

A shameless plug here, but I have been working on the Milan football website this week at milanhighsports.com. It has lots of information on both teams, including scouting reports, stats, rosters and more. York fans can find directions from Jamestown to Milan, as well as a Game Day Visitors' Guide with info on our local restaurants. We're even having a semifinal Pick 'Em contest, where you can win two tickets to the Music City Bowl and a $25 gas card.

Best of luck to both teams, safe travels for the Dragons and an injury-free game. Go Bulldogs!

-Clay

Thanks for the website info and especially the contest - I am already looking forward to going :twisted::roflolk::thumb:

A BIG GO YORK from CC!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflolk: Represent our Region WELL! One thing is for sure this won't be a sight seeing trip ,I know SC calls their place "the hole" , well IMO after you cross the "river" from that point all the way to Milan is the "REAL HOLE" if any part of TN. needed Charmin this is it!!! :twisted: LOL!!

Al Gore doesn't even like to call Smith County home. And I guess he totally dominated Bush in that election too. Seems like all you SC folks have the same mentality. Oh well, wait another 4 years and maybe you'll be back in the playoffs.

Be careful about running that PUFFER ,Smokem.........pondexter is from Cannon Co.....If you want to run off at the mouth about SC, be sure you know what you are talking about and who you are talking to.

By the way... you might want to ease up just a little............your little pom-poms will be all worn out by Friday.

A BIG GO YORK from CC!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflolk: Represent our Region WELL! One thing is for sure this won't be a sight seeing trip ,I know SC calls their place "the hole" , well IMO after you cross the "river" from that point all the way to Milan is the "REAL HOLE" if any part of TN. needed Charmin this is it!!! :twisted: LOL!!

Be careful about running that PUFFER ,Smokem.........pondexter is from Cannon Co.....If you want to run off at the mouth about SC, be sure you know what you are talking about and who you are talking to.

By the way... you might want to ease up just a little............your little pom-poms will be all worn out by Friday.

yeah I noticed that after the fact. I guess I should have told him to take down the "WE BELIEVE" flags in Woodbury and go to DJ's an order a pizza. All kidding aside, DJ's does have good pizza. In all reality, that makes it even funnier. Somebody from Woodbury saying something like that about Milan...Woodbury is like the home of John Wayne TP. Nice Dollar General though.