York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

87 of your passing yards was on the broken play. Yes you made it and you deserve it, but added 87 yards on your very last play.

You had two out and ups and a defensive back missed a knock down. That was the total of your passing game. By no means did Smith dominate. York had three turnovers and turnover on downs and still pulled it out. Need to rethink that domination statement.

York boys will have to play the perfect game on offense, hit all opportunities that show themselves. They will also need Milan to make some mistakes and we have to take advantage of them. With that being said, I think York Men will give it there all and win or lose they have had a great run!! One more time, bring it and earn the respect deserved for a 4th round team!!!

I hope the dragons win this one because they have showed alot heart this year. i hope they go on and win state they seem to deserve it. we have alot of respect for the dragons down here in bledsoe just keep doin what yall are doin and win this one York 42 Milan 35 o yea thanks for puttin the big headed indians out in the first round lol wish it could have been us who done it lol

WarriorNation, you predicted 42-35 :roflolk: These two teams gave the fewest amount of points of any 3a teams in the regular season. Milan led 3a giving up 76pts. and York only gave up 83. How can you predict such a high scoring game. And besides york is only averaging scoring a little over 20pts a game. How do you expect them to score double their average against the #1 defense in 3a? I expect a low scoring game.....at least from York.

thedawg44,

Thanks for calling me little dude. I havent been called that since I was in elementary school. BTW, I'm 6'1" and 380 lbs.

lol

;)

hey fatboy, errr volfan. :unsure: think it's about time you pushed away from the breakfast, lunch and supper table. :D:twisted: is your temp rising? no wait, that's your blood pressure. :D

Please explain how Smith Co. dominatewd all game...First Downs: York 15, Smith Co. 14; Yards Rushing York 104, Smith Co. 152; Passing Yardage: York: 238, Smith Co. 122; Total Yards: York 342 Smith: 274

...York had 68 yards more than Smith Co. and you say Smith Co. dominated? Hardly! And for scores for the 2 meetings combined: York 53 Smith Co. 14....Tif anyone dominated this year it was York. Smith co. was vastly improved...at York they looked like the weakest team York played all year. Smith Co. played a tough game Friday night but once again York was tougher! PLEASE Milan, keep thinking like everyone else...you don't even need to practice for this one...heck start your third string it will be so easy!!!

As for whoever wanted to know about York being public or private...you need to pay attention in history class.

87 of your passing yards was on the broken play. Yes you made it and you deserve it, but added 87 yards on your very last play.

Reply: So what! What does it matter when any play is made...it counts as part of the game! Making 87 yards in one play makes Smith Co. look even WORSE. And, since it was part of the stats, York is playing Friday.

BCsportsfan.........I noticed one guy on the Alcoa vs Betsy thread thought that Betsy was

alot better than people gave um credit for. Whats you thought on the game and how

about Avery and Tyler playing at UK together, what's their chances of starting, I know

Very little about the UK team. Hope to see ya in Cookeville, with a diff. result this time.

Swing.............Besty is a very good team. A team that had several chances to beat a great CAK team. IMO, their weakness will be size at D line and LB's. I figure Alcoa will run right at them for 4 qtrs.

I enjoy seeing TN kids getting to play at the next level! Avery and Tyler will fit in well in KY. Already a lot of TN boys there representing. It seems that KY is picking UT pocket when it comes to in state talent. :twisted: UT signed a football player from KY, and IMO he is no better than Robinson or Williamson?

APB and I tried to hook up with Bulldog #2 at last years game, but never found each other? Maybe we can all get together and throw rock at each other? ;) .......... :D

No need to change the results..............I kind'a like the color of gold :unsure:

BCsportsfan.........I noticed one guy on the Alcoa vs Betsy thread thought that Betsy was

alot better than people gave um credit for. Whats you thought on the game and how

about Avery and Tyler playing at UK together, what's their chances of starting, I know

Very little about the UK team. Hope to see ya in Cookeville, with a diff. result this time.

Swing.............Besty is a very good team. A team that had several chances to beat a great CAK team. IMO, their weakness will be size at D line and LB's. I figure Alcoa will run right at them for 4 qtrs.

I enjoy seeing TN kids getting to play at the next level! Avery and Tyler will fit in well in KY. Already a lot of TN boys there representing. It seems that KY is picking UT pocket when it comes to in state talent. :twisted: UT signed a football player from KY, and IMO he is no better than Robinson or Williamson?

APB and I tried to hook up with Bulldog #2 at last years game, but never found each other? Maybe we can all get together and throw rock at each other? ;) .......... :D

No need to change the results..............I kind'a like the color of gold :unsure:

yeah kiffin said he was gonna build a fence around tennessee to keep the talent in state. wonder why he would let two great players like these get away. :D

I very rarely post, just love to get online and read. I do have a couple comments for my fellow Milan fans. For those of us born and raised in Milan it has always been about the walk and not about the talk. It is better to be humble. I remember in 1977, hardly anyone in the state thought we had a chance against Maryville, not even most people in Milan, but all that changed in a period of about 4 1/2 minutes. Point being anyone can beat anyone on any given nite. Now, being a Milan fan I believe we will win this Friday because I believe we probably have more speed and experience and are peaking at the right moment in time. Don't know what the score will be, I will be happy with a win. Good luck to both teams, love highschool ball. Hope everyone on both sides of the ball leave feeling like the winners they all are.

first, none of yall over a milan has never seen York play dont know how they do what they do....you should not be saying anthing about york....they are not saying anything bad about you. This is supposed to be a fun thing for these boys not something to fight over. York is going to bring everthing everthing they got. This is the farthest that any York team has ever gone so let it be fun for them. York is an excelent team and they will bring everthing they got plus more to this friday's game against Milan. Just wait and you might be suprized....