York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sry bc but u know how it goes there is always some u just cant go and some that make us all look bad ill get on and throw some chit and all but dang there has to be a line somewhere its liek all the open zone talk and all i say well u know what to be the best u beat the best period end of story if u cant thats ur problem tired of hearing all the whining and griping about alcoa bottom line is they are very very good i think we have a shot but if we fail again oh well we get beat by a better team no big deal if it is not right then it should be the tssaas job to make it even notice i said if!!! because alcoa is doing nothing that is illegal right now and thats the bottom line

The Dawgs will be ready this Friday night!!! Look for York to try and pass a little more than we are used to seeing but nothing compared to say a USJ team. Probably on the scale of JCS or a little less. I just don't think their O line can keep our front 7 out of the backfield for long. We are playing very well on defense over the past 11 games and I think it continues this week. The coaches will have them ready for sure. :bored:

Dawgs roll big in this one - prediction later in the week.......

you may not have heard much from york and yes this is the farthest we have ever been but i think you will hear more from york in the coming years...we have a very good youth program in place so the development of our players is getting better and better all the time. this is a special group of players this year that play with fire and heart and wear their emotion on their sleeves. they will come to play friday irregardless of the outcome they will leave it all on the field and give it their all good luck to both teams and may this game be an exciting one!!!

sry bc but u know how it goes there is always some u just cant go and some that make us all look bad ill get on and throw some chit and all but dang there has to be a line somewhere its liek all the open zone talk and all i say well u know what to be the best u beat the best period end of story if u cant thats ur problem tired of hearing all the whining and griping about alcoa bottom line is they are very very good i think we have a shot but if we fail again oh well we get beat by a better team no big deal if it is not right then it should be the tssaas job to make it even notice i said if!!! because alcoa is doing nothing that is illegal right now and thats the bottom line

why don't you and bc kiss each others butt's and call it a love story. no wait, you better not. you might make your boyfriend jealous. :lol: get him to check your spelling also. :idea: your spelling alot like those east tenn hicks or could it be that you really are a closet alcoa fan. :huh: if your not then go to your closet and take off your white shirt and put on a blue one and loosen up a little dude or dudette or whatever you are. it's all good. this rag wouldn't be any fun if everyone just talked x's and o's. at least most of the alcoan fans will talk some smack and do a little trolling whereas most milan fans with the exception of swingjuice are a bunch of stuffed white shirts secretly wishing they knew how to jazz like me. :idea:

Thedawg44............You tell'um......this is not a coaching thread.

OK York fans, let me break it down for ya, and you can listen to me,becuase I'm

the most objective person here. No. 1....Milan has the best D, I.E.....Camden -16 yds

1st half.....Crockett County shut out....No2...Milan has the best Offense, I.E.....we

are thinking of changing the name of the stadium to Johnnie "have mercy" Hale Stadium.

No3....Milan has the better special teams....No4....Milan has better coaching......

No5.......Milan has alot better looking cheerleaders......I dated a girl from York, her name

was Ilene, one leg was shorter than the other from walking around the side of that

big hill all the time. She had a high heel on one foot and a flip flop on the other.

Milan 49 York 0

Hahahah...Swing is right though. York is outmatched in every "on paper" aspect of the game. That doesn't mean they won't show up though. Apparently you don't beat Goodpasture, and then win a game last second in the 3rd round by being a pushover. But that said, I stick with what I've been saying the past couple weeks. Milan is a train right now. They will not be stopped. So York, let me give you an early congratulations on a very very good season...but truth is, it didn't matter what 14 teams Milan had to play against this year, only that they were in that 15th game. Nothing was gonna stop that, they are so close to revenge that I'm not sure this one wont be over in the 1st quarter. My prediction is a STRONG, balanced Bulldawg offense comes out and puts this away early. 42-0 at the half, with York scoring on the young guys ending up 52-14. Sorry guys, these rabid Dawgs are just too hungry for Cookeville. GO DAWGS

why don't you and bc kiss each others butt's and call it a love story. no wait, you better not. you might make your boyfriend jealous. :idea: get him to check your spelling also. :idea: your spelling alot like those east tenn hicks or could it be that you really are a closet alcoa fan. :huh: if your not then go to your closet and take off your white shirt and put on a blue one and loosen up a little dude or dudette or whatever you are. it's all good. this rag wouldn't be any fun if everyone just talked x's and o's. at least most of the alcoan fans will talk some smack and do a little trolling whereas most milan fans with the exception of swingjuice are a bunch of stuffed white shirts secretly wishing they knew how to jazz like

me. :lol:

are u kidding me come on just grow the heck up a little bit man act ur age i can promis u i bleed purple thru and thru but u carry it too far i do agree with some of the statement that u have made before but u dont have to act like that to have and opinion i dont know maybe its just cause i have gotten older and more mature like i said i have always said to be the best u have to beat the best and alcoa is staying within the rules given by the tssaa i never said that the tssaa shouldnt change it i really think that they should but thats beside the point it doesnt matter they are legal and thats all that matters

are u kidding me come on just grow the heck up a little bit man act ur age i can promis u i bleed purple thru and thru but u carry it too far i do agree with some of the statement that u have made before but u dont have to act like that to have and opinion i dont know maybe its just cause i have gotten older and more mature like i said i have always said to be the best u have to beat the best and alcoa is staying within the rules given by the tssaa i never said that the tssaa shouldnt change it i really think that they should but thats beside the point it doesnt matter they are legal and thats all that matters

+1 :D for what it's worth, even if the private school multiplier was added to Alcoa, they would simply go from one of the smallest schools in 3A to one of the largest schools.....but would still be in 3A. :D

BCsportsfan.........I noticed one guy on the Alcoa vs Betsy thread thought that Betsy was

alot better than people gave um credit for. Whats you thought on the game and how

about Avery and Tyler playing at UK together, what's their chances of starting, I know

Very little about the UK team. Hope to see ya in Cookeville, with a diff. result this time.