York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York fans...please don't take the "Milan by 35 at half" posts as a true measure of Milan fan's thinking.

True Milan fans know you wouldn't be in the semis if you're not a good football program.We respect you and look foward to a good game this Friday.

I disagree. I meant no disrespect towards York at all when I made my comments, and I'm sure others didn't either. Only to point out just how GOOD Milan is. Honestly if you are a "true fan" as you say, you don't want this to be a "good game." You want this to be the one-sided, dominating, rest your starters after the first series of the 3rd quarter, mercy rule in 2nd quarter type of game. Save your "good game" for Cookeville. Just my opinion.

How did the game go down tonight for York & Smith?

Smith was definately the better team tonight, by far. Anybody who was at this game will tell you that. Don't get me wrong, York is a good football team, you have to be good to be one of the last 4 teams left in 3A. SC dominated this game the whole night. SC was up most of the game 14-7. Then York's qb gets rushed and throws one up, SC free safety goes for the pick, York receiver makes a great play and takes it 30-40 yards for a touchdown with about 50 sec. left. York goes for two, trick play, and they get it. That is a hero or zero call, but in this case York's coach was a hero. All that being said, Congratulations to York, good luck next week.

Please explain how Smith Co. dominatewd all game...First Downs: York 15, Smith Co. 14; Yards Rushing York 104, Smith Co. 152; Passing Yardage: York: 238, Smith Co. 122; Total Yards: York 342 Smith: 274

...York had 68 yards more than Smith Co. and you say Smith Co. dominated? Hardly! And for scores for the 2 meetings combined: York 53 Smith Co. 14....Tif anyone dominated this year it was York. Smith co. was vastly improved...at York they looked like the weakest team York played all year. Smith Co. played a tough game Friday night but once again York was tougher! PLEASE Milan, keep thinking like everyone else...you don't even need to practice for this one...heck start your third string it will be so easy!!!

As for whoever wanted to know about York being public or private...you need to pay attention in history class.

How did the game go down tonight for York & Smith?

Smith was definately the better team tonight, by far. Anybody who was at this game will tell you that. Don't get me wrong, York is a good football team, you have to be good to be one of the last 4 teams left in 3A. SC dominated this game the whole night. SC was up most of the game 14-7. Then York's qb gets rushed and throws one up, SC free safety goes for the pick, York receiver makes a great play and takes it 30-40 yards for a touchdown with about 50 sec. left. York goes for two, trick play, and they get it. That is a hero or zero call, but in this case York's coach was a hero. All that being said, Congratulations to York, good luck next week.

Please explain how Smith Co. dominatewd all game...First Downs: York 15, Smith Co. 14; Yards Rushing York 104, Smith Co. 152; Passing Yardage: York: 238, Smith Co. 122; Total Yards: York 342 Smith: 274

...York had 68 yards more than Smith Co. and you say Smith Co. dominated? Hardly! And for scores for the 2 meetings combined: York 53 Smith Co. 14....Tif anyone dominated this year it was York. Smith co. was vastly improved...at York they looked like the weakest team York played all year. Smith Co. played a tough game Friday night but once again York was tougher! PLEASE Milan, keep thinking like everyone else...you don't even need to practice for this one...heck start your third string it will be so easy!!!

As for whoever wanted to know about York being public or private...you need to pay attention in history class.

87 of your passing yards was on the broken play. Yes you made it and you deserve it, but added 87 yards on your very last play.

Goodness Mercy Me....12 pages and I've not even commented yet! LoL I've been out of town.

I don't know much about York, but I know where it is....and my family is from just down the mountain in Rockwood. I'm pretty positive that my Bulldawgs are gonna prevail....and by at least 3 touchdowns!!! I hope to see a great game. Hope York's fans have a safe trip out, and hope you enjoy The Dawg Pound!!!

i would like to know what scooter would have said if the 87 yard pass was on the first play of the game i was there and no one dominated no one it was a hard fought game on both sides and all these excuses just takes away from how well smith played and just how ballsy was the play that ultimately won the game going for two to win took a boat load of confidence in the players and the coaches besides smith had 50.8 seconds to score so if there was a domination it would have been yorks d stopping smith on a 4th down you guys got beat convincingly the first game and you played a great game the second time but quit trying to down york . smith wasnt the best team friday night or the last 4 friday nights they have played york. as far as milan goes you guys are probably a well coached and talented team but we have seen that all year and last time i checked we are in the fourth round also so lets let the players decide this good luck to both sides hopefully this will be an exiting and injury free game on both sides looking forward to a safe trip and a good game for all ..................................................................................go dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[

how bout this i promis u im little but to much for u to handle just shut the #### up and get a dam life

language, language little man. you sure are easy to get in a huff. believe me mighty mouth. i'll be your huckelberry. :roflol::roflol:;)

no i think u got that all wrong ud be my ####

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! :idea: