York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

Dos this kid get any plays off? If he does everything listed he must be your best athlete? How many players go both ways on the line or in the backfield?

He runs plays in and out with the receiving core. And most of the team goes both ways.

Not good news for York if most of the team goes both ways.....Camden found that out last night. Camden had a good team but it takes a toll on your body especially with the physical style that Milan plays. :roll:

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Milan bunch needs a butt whipping. Enough said, if I can help let me know. It is nothin for me to take a few days off. Mayonayse turkey samwitttttttchits is enough for me. Go hit this bunch in the mouth York. They need it.

this little dude must have hit his funny bone while he wa making his turkey samitch. :lol: yeah lil dude, they definitly need some help. come on down to bulldawg country, we like possum. :roll:

I do not think milan is giving YORK the respect they deserve. This is aYORK team that everybody said would not even make out of the district, but this team done it, the reason why is the are playing as one. If I were you milan I would be careful this is a YORK team that likes to hit and a team that never gives up just look at the smith co game. To YORK PLAYERS that read this stuff do NOT listen to any of it you are better team than they say just look how far you came, but you have a little farther to go. Just remember YORK you have nothing to lose lay it all out come friday night on field cause remember they said you can not do it. GO DRAGONS

This Milan bunch needs a butt whipping. Enough said, if I can help let me know. It is nothin for me to take a few days off. Mayonayse turkey samwitttttttchits is enough for me. Go hit this bunch in the mouth York. They need it.

this little dude must have hit his funny bone while he wa making his turkey samitch. :lol: yeah lil dude, they definitly need some help. come on down to bulldawg country, we like possum. :roll:

Say when!

I can't wait until these two teams collide this friday night in Milan. I would like to provide a little fact about the Milan 1st team defense to give the York fans some notice of what to expect when their team lines up across from the bulldogs.

Until last night, Milan's 1st team defense had not given up a single point since September the 4th against Westview. I must say though, last nights 7 points to Camden came mid way through the 4th quarter when the game was out of reach at 35 0. I was proud to see that coach Morris kept the starters in for almost the entire game. The kids can use the extra play to help condition them for the next two games.

There must be a reason why we don't know much about this York team and they don't know about Milan. If a school has a rich history of good football teams perhaps there would be no need to ask.

I'm sorry York fans, but I just don't see you coming into Johnnie Hale Friday night and taking down the Dawgs. These Dawgs are on a mission right now, and playing better ball than I've seen in a long time! York may keep it close for the first quarter, but believe me...Milan's depth and experience will take control and before you guys know it, York will no longer be the York Dragons. Milan will turn these boys into the York "Puff the Magic" Dragons!! :bored: And I'll go out on a limb and say this game ends up Milan 45 - York 7.

this little dude must have hit his funny bone while he wa making his turkey samitch. :lol: yeah lil dude, they definitly need some help. come on down to bulldawg country, we like possum. :bored:

Say when!

when! :D