York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to wish our DRAGONS the best of luck tomorrow. We know that you will represent the "mountain" well.

Take the good o'le smash mouth, mountain football to West TN and leave nothing in the locker room. Just know that all us mountain folk are pulling for you to punch the dawgs in the mouth and come out with a hard fought WIN.

Updated prediction;

YORK: 24

MILAN: 21

GO DRAGONS!! :roflol:

Ok here are a few TOP TEN things you might see or hear around Milan when YORK comes

to town...........

No. 10 A Milan cop pulls over a York fan for speeding and ask him if he has any ID,

the York fans says "bout whut"

No. 9 York fan ask ticket taker if he can bring in a cooler.

No. 8 Truck pulling a car goes past a Milan cop, they are both loaded with York fans,

after getting the truck stopped, the cop asked the driver what the heck is

going on, "we couldn't all fit in one car."

No. 7 York fan overheard talking about how good their coach is, "he can beat your'n

with his'n, and he can beat his'n with your'n."

No. 6 Two York men asked a Milan cop if there were any strip clubs in town, the

cop replied, " no sir and be sure you pull that Pacer back to Jamestown

right after the game."

No. 5 York grandma flashes her "sweater monkeys" from the backseat of the Pacer

as cop walks back to his car.

No. 4 Ilene (from previous post) tells her friend they should stop at Dollar General

to buy Cigs. because their not dressed for Wal Mart.

No. 3 York dude in the truck tells his buddy not to worry about Milan not having

any strip clubs because he brought his own pole.

No. 2 The York fan who couldn,t bring his cooler in is seen shot-gunning tall boys

in the parking lot with Ilene and Grandma.

And the N0. 1 thing you might see when york fans come to Milan............................

Grandma seen pole dancing in the parking lot behind the visitor stands, and

Ilene is dancing around in circles(remember one leg is shorter than the other)

Just wanted to wish our DRAGONS the best of luck tomorrow. We know that you will represent the "mountain" well.

Take the good o'le smash mouth, mountain football to West TN and leave nothing in the locker room. Just know that all us mountain folk are pulling for you to punch the dawgs in the mouth and come out with a hard fought WIN.

Updated prediction;

No way York will score 21 unless it is on the 2nd defensive unit. :huh:

GO DRAGONS!! :twisted:

Updated prediction;

No way York will score 21 unless it is on the 2nd defensive unit. :huh:

GO DRAGONS!! :twisted:

I meant to say 24 and GO BULLDOGS!!!

BCsprotsfan........I did a little research on EH and I agree, it's gonna be hard for them to

not get completely pushed off the line in the 3rd and 4th qtrs. I kinda see a 14 pt game

in the first half and by the end of the game I'm gonna guess Alcoa will be ahead by 24-28.

Looking forward to a great game between Milan and Alcoa. I believe Milan can be competitive

this year, we are not as big on the O-line but Coach Morris has pushed the weight program

like never before. Our D is better even though Coleman may not be a 100% I think our LB's

make up for it.

I know #2, he's a diehard highschool football fan, and the most objective Milan fan we have.

Good luck

Swing.........I did the same for the York/Milan game. My math says Milan 31-7. :huh:

Yea, `ol #2 been given me fits in the big one picks! :twisted:

I hope all the York players, family and fans have a safe trip to good ol Milan, Tn. It might not be as enjoyable as you all would like, but hope you all have a wonderful experience. My prediction, Milan 54- York 7, with the seven coming late in the game on the second and third string. :roflolk: