York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good JOB York...

Sounds like York turned the ball over too many times in a semi-final

when a team gives up 3 turnovers and the other team has a short field to work with it makes it easy for Milan to win

scoring drive of 8 and 20 yards and a 80 or 85 yard interception return on a tip ball (sounds like York was driving in) is a little different than what i expected from all the MILAN trash talking i read all week.

I like everyone else was surprized at the 15-14 halftime score....(would have loved to been a fly on the wall on the Milan side).

I really thought this would be over after the national anthem, according to the Milan folk......guess they had a rough first half

Turnovers kill in critical games....YORK you guys had a great run,,,you should be proud of your players...

MILAN folks, I want to see all that trash talking now....sounds like a tornado is coming to Cookeville...I don't believe they will have turnovers and give you a short field to work with. enjoy your run to bridemaids position again...Golden Balls run through ALCOA!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WON'T GET ONE.....AND THE WAY YOUR FANS GET ON HERE AND TALK YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE...

IT'S FUNNY HOW YOU BONEHEADS SAY MILAN TALKS TOO MUCH SMACK. LITTLE DUDE, YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ THRU YOUR ROSE COLORED GLASSES. :thumb:

Good JOB York...

when a team gives up 3 turnovers and the other team has a short field to work with it makes it easy for Milan to win

scoring drive of 8 and 20 yards and a 80 or 85 yard interception return on a tip ball (sounds like York was driving in) is a little different than what i expected from all the MILAN trash talking i read all week.

I like everyone else was surprized at the 15-14 halftime score....(would have loved to been a fly on the wall on the Milan side).

I really thought this would be over after the national anthem, according to the Milan folk......guess they had a rough first half

Turnovers kill in critical games....YORK you guys had a great run,,,you should be proud of your players...

MILAN folks, I want to see all that trash talking now....sounds like a tornado is coming to Cookeville...I don't believe they will have turnovers and give you a short field to work with. enjoy your run to bridemaids position again...Golden Balls run through ALCOA!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WON'T GET ONE.....AND THE WAY YOUR FANS GET ON HERE AND TALK YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE...

York played well for much of this game. The turnover at their own 8 really hurt.

York couldn't stop Milan's running game...but Milan didn't do too well at stopping York's passing game either.

Good JOB York...

York played well for much of this game. The turnover at their own 8 really hurt.

York couldn't stop Milan's running game...but Milan didn't do too well at stopping York's passing game either.

so we gave up a few pasing yards to get 43 points to their 15. STUFF HAPPENS! :thumb:

I haven't been posting on here since my Warriors were knocked off by Loudon, but after reading these MILAN MORON's got on here & make fun of Mountain People & Taunt these other team fans & ect. I can't wait to see ALCOA (also mountain kids ) treat you bunch of retards like a red headed step child that was caught peepin in on granny.... Alcoa is going to show you what you can do with your smash mouth you brag about..... I bet this place is like a damg ghost town next weekend after the state champions are crowned... By the way I have wrote all these screen names down that hve been trash talkin' & askin people " WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY" & that junk.......... Get ready Girls, it's comming your way next week!!!!!!!!

You are going to judge an entire team and their fans off of 2 guys. That says a lot about you. Every team has fans like that. And we did win by 28!!!

Good JOB York...

Hey pal, don't make excuses. You got beat by 4 TDs!!!! WE were the better team. York did a great job, but they were outmatched. Great 1st half, but Milan completely controlled every phase of the game in the 2nd half. We dominated the line of scrimmage which can account for the turnovers. Hard to throw when you don't have time to look down field. Go dawgs. We can and will beat Alcoa

Milan you have a fine team, but your gonna get handed to ya again by the F5 and I will be there to see it. They are not near as cocky! Go Tornadoes!

Now that's funny stuff right there. Alcoa not near as cocky? :thumb:

OK...only when provoked. Plus I like them better. Cant wait till after the big game you wanted because its coming!