York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

[quote name='"

the refs pretty much sucked for both teams. they missed alot of calls on milan's side too. you got beat and beat bad. so don't start playing "the ref beat us card". that dog won't hunt.

Oh but I wasn't playing as you put it "the ref beat us card" I just stated a fact!! As I said earlier it may or may not have turned out different if the refs would have called a fair game...and as you stated for both teams...but I do know one thing yes we got beat but by no means did we get beat and beat bad..score was high on your behalf but the dragons out played your team with fewer players that played both sides so all I got say LOOK OUT FOR ALCOA !!!!

blah' date=' blah, blah! time to end this thread so york can concentrate on basketball. :thumb::thumb:

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York fans....we might indeed bring back the silver ball, but nothing will change the fact

that you guys drove four hours and got pounded by 30 pts. Get over it, you got beat

by a better team and you're not playing next week. Now you guys can concentrate

on squirrel hunting and basketball.

the funny thing is you guys are fixing to do the same thing you are going to drive 4 hours and probably wont even put up a fight in the first half but i will be there cheering for alcoa

I just want to say to the YORK FOOTBALL TEAM I am proud of you , you guys came out with the heart and fire that I thouht you would awsome. Hold your heads up proudly you guys have done something that no other dragon team has done. As for all the smack milan is talking after the game do not listen to it, I think if that game was held up on the MOUNTAIN the score would have been reversed so stand PROUD DRAGON NATION; GO DRAGONS. :thumb:

[quote name='"

the refs pretty much sucked for both teams. they missed alot of calls on milan's side too. you got beat and beat bad. so don't start playing "the ref beat us card". that dog won't hunt.

Oh but I wasn't playing as you put it "the ref beat us card" I just stated a fact!! As I said earlier it may or may not have turned out different if the refs would have called a fair game...and as you stated for both teams...but I do know one thing yes we got beat but by no means did we get beat and beat bad..score was high on your behalf but the dragons out played your team with fewer players that played both sides so all I got say LOOK OUT FOR ALCOA !!!!

blah' date=' blah, blah! time to end this thread so york can concentrate on basketball. :thumb::thumb:

Thats what I thought!!!!

York fans....we might indeed bring back the silver ball, but nothing will change the fact

that you guys drove four hours and got pounded by 30 pts. Get over it, you got beat

the funny thing is you guys are fixing to do the same thing you are going to drive 4 hours and probably wont even put up a fight in the first half but i will be there cheering for alcoa

OMG!! blah,blah,blah....you sound like a second grader...I for one enjoyed the drive down...our boys played a great game...and by no means were the dragons pounded...it may have been a 28 point ballgame in favor of the Milan dawgs(just alittle math correction for you) but our boys made the dawgs work for it... they didn't just hand it over..I do beleive that the game was held up twice while the dawgs got players off the field..I hope you guys enjoy the drive up to the game and hope that taking home the silver doesn't make you feel like you wasted you time driving up to be steam rolled by ALCOA!!! Because I do believe Alcoa will have a 28 point lead on the dawgs before the first quarter with little effort....

I think the york fans thought they were better than they were because they went to GP and won. Only problem was GP was down this year expecially on Defense, just look at how many points they gave up this year. The GP fans new if they were lucky to get to play Milan, that they probably would get taken to the wood shed. Great game MILAN and good luck with ALCOA hope you can take um out.

OMG!! blah,blah,blah....you sound like a second grader...I for one enjoyed the drive down...our boys played a great game...and by no means were the dragons pounded...it may have been a 28 point ballgame in favor of the Milan dawgs(just alittle math correction for you) but our boys made the dawgs work for it... they didn't just hand it over..I do beleive that the game was held up twice while the dawgs got players off the field..I hope you guys enjoy the drive up to the game and hope that taking home the silver doesn't make you feel like you wasted you time driving up to be steam rolled by ALCOA!!! Because I do believe Alcoa will have a 28 point lead on the dawgs before the first quarter with little effort....

WOAH WOAH PUFFY....Don't cheap shot our guys when ONE: You chop block Coleman(88) and hold him up and another guy rolls on his ankle....ironically the SAME ankle that he injured a few weeks ago. The kid was screaming SO loud in pain you could hear him in the stands....and YOU wanna get on here and cheap shot him. Was the injury intensional....I'd like to think not, but it was questionable...Classless on your part "proud parent"! How would you feel if it was YOUR child you were listening to scream out in pain??????

and TWO when 12 was jumping over one of your guys to avoid hitting him while down and he's mid air, and YOUR player hits him in the air. NEITHER were fair, but we didn't get on here whinning. I thought Milan was a complete class act to you guys.

Milan MAY come home with a silver ball....but at LEAST we get a ball...you get a 4 hour drive back down I-40 and not a DERN thing to show for it but a bruised ego and know that you're only 4th best in the state!

And for the other post about the stats....

Pretty pathetic when a team can TOTALLY control the stats like York did, and STILL come out 28 points behind!!

Milan has been VERY respectful to York, given the credit where the credit is due. But your few fans are showing THEIR lack of class....not Milan. So come to Cookeville and cheer for Alcoa if you wish. Just know, that while you're sitting in the stands watching....WE are ON the field, playing our chance!

the score from last nights game doesn't really indicate how close this game really was... both offences played exceptionally well the turnovers were the difference... congrats to milan and good luck in the final... as for the york dragons keep your heads up high and be proud of the year you had. just remember that no matter what else happens you were a part of history this year. you guys gave it your all and as a parent and a fan thank you for this year it was truly a blessing to watch this special team!!!

..I do beleive that the game was held up twice while the dawgs got players off the field.
:roflol:

LOL you know your not worth a reply to your post ..... to the milan football players that were hurt I wasn't throwing a cheap shot at you and I do hope that you have a speedy recovery. I would not wish hurt and pain on you or any other child..... I was only on here to state that our boys played great football against you and was not pounded as stated...As for the trip home it was great the boys came to Milan to play in the semi finals and thats what they did ..no bruised ego here...Have a safe trip and I hope you have a great game friday night......

..I do beleive that the game was held up twice while the dawgs got players off the field.
:bored:

LOL you know your not worth a reply to your post ..... to the milan football players that were hurt I wasn't throwing a cheap shot at you and I do hope that you have a speedy recovery. I would not wish hurt and pain on you or any other child..... I was only on here to state that our boys played great football against you and was not pounded as stated...As for the trip home it was great the boys came to Milan to play in the semi finals and thats what they did ..no bruised ego here...Have a safe trip and I hope you have a great game friday night......

Go ahead and try to sweep it under the rug, but you know backpedaling is even hard when the ground is one fire. DO NOT get on here and run out of excuses for your teams loss and ie..I've heard turnovers, refs, they played in Milan, more athletes, blah blah blah then you bash our hurt players. If you want a chance to play at your coveted "mountain" you talk about win regular season games!! I hope and pray that you do next year, because I want it to be Milan that comes to your precious mountain and beats you like a drum...again. I'll get to be there for that one, and there will be plenty of "game stats" to be posted for all York fans. Your kids played a GREAT ball game, your coaches are very good, you guys will have a good team. But, dont take away from our GREAT team by bashing them, and the kids.