South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

Good Luck to the Pirates of South Pitt.... Be sure to show them how real football is played and shut this private school up...to bad they didn't get moved up like the rest of them... can't say much almost went to one myself but I remember why I didn't... cause they think there better than everyone... Good Luck Pirates and continue your quest for ANOTHER "Gold Ball"...

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laughed when i heard a cuople of grace fans at the consession stand last week talking bout how bad they were going to beat south pitsburgh. I will be there next week to cheer for the pirites. I heard from one of my friends that works in knoxville that graces coaches say he was looking forwrad to showing south pitt how to play real football.[/quote Ole Tiger your friend miss informed you the coaching staff doesn't look past the game that is at hand..They never look forward!!!!!!!!! they let the kids take care of business and the OLD WASHED UP former players talk trash on coachT..... sounds to me like the tigers just got whipped by the better team last week... :thumb:posting.php?mode=quote&f=76&p=827220789#

Yea Pirate Mike the name of the song was bad company, I heard that they were going to do it when I was up at the school yesterday, very intimidating and if we did that at Grace they would be scared to death so no way they let us do that....For people that do not know what we are talking about...our players all lined up across the goalline, took their helmets off, raised them up high in the air, and walked to the 45 yard line and just stared at Gordonsville while the song "Bad Company" was being played, and to top if all off one of the all time greats, and former Miami Dolphin and Ut Vol Eddie Moore ran out on the field with a big Pirate flag got the crowd screaming and slammed it in the ground at the 50 yard line....you can tell it rattled the G'ville players!!

sounds like to me,that someone should be reading this .......www.topix.com/south pittsburgh,tennessee

some very good infor., on SP coach or coaches.lol :thumb:;)

I am just going to tell you for the record that alot of the crap that is written on this website is false, I know the truth as well as others ;) Just a case of someone getting mad and starting rumors.

I laughed when i heard a cuople of grace fans at the consession stand last week talking bout how bad they were going to beat south pitsburgh. I will be there next week to cheer for the pirites. I heard from one of my friends that works in knoxville that graces coaches say he was looking forwrad to showing south pitt how to play real football.

hahahahahaha :thumb: that statement I just highlighted in bold is the funniest thing I think I have ever read on CoachT...Grace Christian really thinks they can beat us??? They have not seen athletes, speed, or intensity like they are fixing to see....Our TC buddies will back this statement up, we play a different brand of ball....Our pass coverage is good, we blitz every down so hope your line is great, and on offense well we score every time basically so lets get it on....I want Grace Christian to play the best game they have ever played, no excuses....Just remember one thing RAMS, when the lights are turned on, the whistle blows, and the football is kicked off, and then someone for Grace gets ear-holed....That is when reality will set in and they will be thinking what in the world have I gotten myself into...These boys from SP are crazy and they hit extremely hard!! Bring It Rookies, we are still going to show you who the big kids on the block are as coach Grider likes to say...

Sounds to me like this thread has almost no real football strategy discussion..Appears to be a bunch of older S. Pitt fans living off past victories thinking that tradition matters at all to the opposing team of 15-18 yr olds who have no idea where South Pittsburg actually is and probably don't care. I agree with Attenchun, you guys sound like old women...Oh, and the guys piling on from Cloudland and especially Sunbright....gimme a break...

Tell you what, I will add some intelligence to the thread and just say this...Both teams have fairly equal talent as it spreads out 11 on 11..We have are not strong on KO coverage. We have certain defensive sets that can be exploited which I won't go into detail on, however, we have alot of multiple sets on offense that keep defenses guessing and we have alot of talent at receiver and several good options at RB. Our defense stops the run better than the pass.

So tell me about the Pirates????