South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

i have a question?if sp is so full of power and speed,and real good seniors,then why doesnt bigger colleages want them?i have read that some r committed to smaller schools,but not the bigger schools(like maybe the SECdivision).they may be good,or mr.football or something,but if they were that good,then it seems like bigger coll., schools would want them. :thumb:

They are a very good 1A team ,that could beat most 2A and 3A teams.they have more speed than most of the schools they play. How many kids go to SEC TEAMS from tenn, not more than 10. a year? And watch the NFL when the teams tell where they went to school half of them went to the smaller colleages, so the bigger schools don't aways get the best players

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are pretty fast times powerp. I can't get any of our people to answer my post, I guess we're just a bunch of slow pokes. Hope you guys don't run circles around us too fast, like the roadrunner used to take it to the coyote!

I can tell you this, if we play as determined and as sharp as we did against Sunbright, you or anyone else will have a tough time beating us.

RAM PRIDE!!!

Like I have said before....you can not compare anything to sunbright because they are horrible...Whitwell beat them...Really...If I am being honest this is what I know...both teams have a good offense...Sp has a good defense, Graces not so much...SP has more experienced and has the better athletes....Both teams are in the semifinals so they must be good or they would not be here...and both coaches will talk there players up this week and have them focused and ready to go Friday night in front of an electric crowd! Nobody can dispute the facts I just said

:thumb:

I hope all the Grace Christian fans have enjoyed their run in the playoffs because it is fixing to end. It is no way you guys have seen anything like South Pittsburg. People like to talk about the Pirate offense, which is extremely dangerous every snap of the ball, but the defense starting with #54 is the best they have had in some time. They will lay the lumber every snap. Hope you guys don't plan on out running the Pirates, won't happen. Probably the only time it will be close is right before kick-off. Pirates are on a mission and I believe they will be bringing the gold ball home to South Pittsburg, TN.

Good luck Pirates but I believe the speed and woodshead boys will be all you need!

Pirates lets carry the fight for four full quarters...for the next 48 minutes Friday night this could be your last ball game...Play like your life is on the line...Lets Dominate!! Like Al Wilson said before the Alabama game his senior year,"I will not allow my team to fail, nor get beat, nor get out physicaled, or out played in any fashion of the game"."Lets set the tempo from the opening kickoff"! This player from Tennessee in my opinion is the ultimate player that played with passion and pride...I want somebody on our defense to step up and be an Al Wilson...Use pride, passion, and pure intensity to run over, through, and around somebody! I do not know if we are the best team in the state or not, I think we are, but I do not know. However; we are 48 minutes away from guaranteeing us a state title shot and putting SP back to where we belong number one! Lets go get it done boys! Make us proud...and always remember what it feels like to wear the orange and black!!!!!! Time to Dominate...Lets Go after it!!!!!!!

I went today and paid my durn money to ride on Griders pep bus. Let me ask you a question. If I get a ride home with a friend, will Grider give me back five dollars? I will be bringing my Murphy Fair book on the bus so that we can discuss each team and their players. Let me ask you another question. Does anyone know what time Griders pep bus is leaving? I have a doctors appointment at 11 Friday and that bus better not leave me after I paid to ride it.

Those are pretty fast times powerp. I can't get any of our people to answer my post, I guess we're just a bunch of slow pokes. Hope you guys don't run circles around us too fast, like the roadrunner used to take it to the coyote!

I can tell you this, if we play as determined and as sharp as we did against Sunbright, you or anyone else will have a tough time beating us.

RAM PRIDE!!!

Like I have said before....you can not compare anything to sunbright because they are horrible...Whitwell beat them...Really...If I am being honest this is what I know...both teams have a good offense...Sp has a good defense, Graces not so much...SP has more experienced and has the better athletes....Both teams are in the semifinals so they must be good or they would not be here...and both coaches will talk there players up this week and have them focused and ready to go Friday night in front of an electric crowd! Nobody can dispute the facts I just said

:hungry:

I understand Sunbright isn't very good, but we could have outplayed anybody that night, that's my point. Everything was right that night, that's how we have to play the next 2 ballgames. I have an opinion, you have yours.

Keep underestimating that Ram Defense, you listening to this, 79? 75? 12? 4? 20? 33? 19? 5? 2? 44?

hey powerp, we are going to whip the dog snot outta mckenzie. don't be bringing that "l heard mckenzie's got a good D" jive over on our boards while i'm trying to break em all down! show me some of that real sp/tc love!!! :thumb:

you boys better be glad that you are taking 75 north instead of 24 west, or else you'd have a sore ride home and another 365 days of pulling jacket stingers out of your jocks. :wacko:

what do you think OP? :thumb:

Old Pirate feels that would be a great game. Think a Bowl Game, maybe call it "The Ear Hole Bowl" would surely draw some fans to watch SP & TC play. Recon them Pirates could claim that 2A title too......................................... :hungry: Good Luck to them Jackets, Dad burnit ther OP goes agin a wishing luck to the wrong team. Anyhow look forward to a seeing them Jackets in the titlegame. :roflol:

Old Pirate feels that would be a great game. Think a Bowl Game, maybe call it "The Ear Hole Bowl" would surely draw some fans to watch SP & TC play. Recon them Pirates could claim that 2A title too......................................... :roflol: Good Luck to them Jackets, Dad burnit ther OP goes agin a wishing luck to the wrong team. Anyhow look forward to a seeing them Jackets in the titlegame. :thumb:

OP...them Jackets gonna do somethin them Pirates couldn't this yr. You know what it is too. :hungry:

I think South Pittsburg is the better team in this game. Grace Christian is a good team as evidence of their 11-1 record, but no way has Grace played as tough of a schedule as SP. Any team that makes it to the semifinals is a pretty good team. Grace Christian might beat SP on Friday but then again SP might win by a couple of touchdowns. One thing is for sure though. I like the chances going to Knoxville more so than going to that little place called "The Creekbank" Silver And Blue I tell you what let's do. If Grace wins The Ambassador will go to midfield, turn toward the homestands and bow to Grace, but if South Pittsburg wins then you must go to the middle of the field alone, turn toward the SP stands and promptly take a bow toward the visitors bleachers. We shall see who the true Ambassador is in the east half of 1A football in a few days.

I went today and paid my durn money to ride on Griders pep bus. Let me ask you a question. If I get a ride home with a friend, will Grider give me back five dollars? I will be bringing my Murphy Fair book on the bus so that we can discuss each team and their players. Let me ask you another question. Does anyone know what time Griders pep bus is leaving? I have a doctors appointment at 11 Friday and that bus better not leave me after I paid to ride it.

roy...u must be the king of OLE ROY DOG FOOD...lmao......why didnt u think of your dr's.app.,before u paided for the bus ride....U BIG IDIOT..... :hungry: