South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote="powerp"]

:?::thumb: What is funny is that the videos you saw on youtube was of our 2007 state championship team unless Zone has put new ones online...I promise you that team would mercy rule your team this year so if you think your grace team could match the team speed of that team....well...Mckenzie thought they could to...Sp 52...Mckenzie 20...Enough Said

yep...07 team. Wasn't even the same O or D we run now and very few of the same players....and yea...beat that team??? Not in 10 trys!!!

That was my point I was trying to make zone...that 07 team was men against boys...Robert would run over you and Rashawn was like the reggie bush of 1A!!! If they played this Grace team 10 times they would mercy rule them 10 times they were that good!! That team was bad news!! I think Terrell is the only starter left from that team...several guys started on kickoff and special teams but I was thinking just on the offensive or defensive side of the ball...Can not wait for Friday night now....Still can not believe you said your team could compete with the 07 team silverandblue....but people can dream :roflol:

I've seen my team play 12 games this year, I'm TELLING you that what I saw on those videos wasn't going to kill this GCA team. You can say what you want, I'm just comparing what I saw to how our team is playing. I think you get your panties in a wad (no offense RamProud) everytime someone disagrees with your opinion or says something contrary to your position. If you don't like it, stay away from the boards, isn't that what you said to me over a week ago???

So you are saying the 2009 team is weaker and slower than the 2007 team on the videos? This is getting much better for the RAMS.....

I am just telling you the facts...Grace could not touch the 2007 team...that was a special team and could have gave Alcoa a run for their money that year....and yes the 2009 team would lose by 2 td's to the 2007 team I do believe....They were just that good....This 2009 team is good though and you will see tom. when we wipe the floor with yall! Keep talking rookies cause your time is coming...by the way I talked to the Lord last night and he told me that he was a pirate fan :thumb:

First let me say Happy Thanksgiving to all! Everyone has tons to be thankful for so count your blessings!! Now what I have been waiting for all week...prediction time...and my prediction...PAIN...

SP-41

Grace20

The lamb train will not know what hit them from the opening kickoff...just bring it :roflol:

Silver and Blue Man you did not tell me if you wanted to take me up on the little wager about the game. If South Pittsburg wins you go to the middle of the field at the 50 yard line and take a bow toward the SP stands. If Grace wins, The Ambassador will go to the 50 yard line and take a bow toward you on the Grace side. Could be fun times, what do you think? I will not go as far as predict a mercy rule game in the semifinals even though I have seen mercy rule games at this point in the playoffs before. I thought it was quite comical that Silver and Blue thinks this 2009 Grace team was better than that 2007 team. That 2007 offensive team was DOMINANT. I think four of those starting offensive linemen made all state on that team and maybe 3 of those signed with a college. If Grace is better than our 2007 team then we might as well call in the loss right now. Wow if Grace is that good already then they will be like MBA or Ensworth in a few more years. Better clean out space in the trophy case at Grace. It sounds like they are about to dominate 1A football in the near future if they have already reached the level of our last championship team.

There's no doubt in my mind you talked to the Lord last night, however, I think He's impartial (although I hope He showers His blessings on the Rams tomorrow night).

McKamey and his staff has the Rams prepared and ready, one final walk thru today and then time to reflect on the blessings we have been given.

As the "rookies" in this forum, we hope to shock all of you tomorrow night. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain. The entire state has the Pirates written on their brackets to play in Cookeville. And I don't blame them, we haven't been here before, we don't have a state championship in our trophy case.

RAMS....in the words of John Ward......"IT'S TIME". IT'S TIME to play your best game of the season. IT'S TIME to play penalty free. IT'S TIME to get fired up and show the state that you DESERVE RESPECT. IT'S TIME you go out and EARN their RESPECT. IT'S TIME to be a "bracket buster".

IT'S TIME.....RAM PRIDE!!!

PowerP you better watch out making predictions like that one. The Pirates are playing a team that is better than our 2007 team. Seriously if Grace is already better than the 07 team then chances are we will not win the game. I remember reading on here the past few years about them. That Pujo guy is always talking about how they will eventually be really good because of the big area they can pull athletes from. Also read where one of their posters has been giving alot of props to Grace's younger junior team. Sounds like the young kids on their team have performed really good in middle school. From the looks of things they are on the rise quickly. We better enjoy the ride this year. You never know when you will get the chance again to be playing this time of year.

Silver and Blue Man you did not tell me if you wanted to take me up on the little wager about the game. If South Pittsburg wins you go to the middle of the field at the 50 yard line and take a bow toward the SP stands. If Grace wins, The Ambassador will go to the 50 yard line and take a bow toward you on the Grace side. Could be fun times, what do you think? I will not go as far as predict a mercy rule game in the semifinals even though I have seen mercy rule games at this point in the playoffs before. I thought it was quite comical that Silver and Blue thinks this 2009 Grace team was better than that 2007 team. That 2007 offensive team was DOMINANT. I think four of those starting offensive linemen made all state on that team and maybe 3 of those signed with a college. If Grace is better than our 2007 team then we might as well call in the loss right now. Wow if Grace is that good already then they will be like MBA or Ensworth in a few more years. Better clean out space in the trophy case at Grace. It sounds like they are about to dominate 1A football in the near future if they have already reached the level of our last championship team.

I'm not into wagering, thanks for the offer.

As for the "GCA dominating the 2007 Pirate team" comment, you might want to read what I said. I just stated that what I saw in those videos wasn't going to kill this GCA team. I didn't say we would beat that team, I couldn't say that, I didn't see that team play. I've seen our team play, and I think we're going to give you a game tomorrow night.

Have a safe trip up, dress warm.

I expect Grace to give South Pittsburg a game. Only a few posters on here are stirring you guys up about the game. Come on Silver and Blue. Don't be a chicken. Loser takes a bow toward the opposing stands at the 50 yard line. It will add a little more spice to the game. Come on man have a little fun.

Go ahead Ambassador say it...I am waiting for it....SilverandBlue I am your Ambassador :roflol: That is your classic line

Let's put the "trash talking" and bickering aside for a few pages.

Let's give thanks for the things we're thankful for in regard to your schools / sports teams / anything relevant to this forum. We're all thankful for our families, homes, jobs, etc.

I'm thankful for a Christian Academy that is growing. I'm thankful that my children are getting a great Christian based education. I'm thankful for Christian teachers that sacrifice so much to teach our children. I'm thankful for a growing sports program, for Coach McKamey and his family coming into the Grace family. I'm thankful for the expansion of our high school that will allow GCA to grow and reach more children. I'm thankful to be on the coachT football message board with a team still in the hunt.

Finally, I'm thankful for a school that sits on the outskirts of a large city, but feels like we are in a small community. I'm thankful for the Grace family.

And, I'm thankful for our RAMS. Have a great Thanksgiving Pirates, hope you guys will let us know what you're thankful for at your school. Thanks. Let's EAT! :roflol:

Let's put the "trash talking" and bickering aside for a few pages.

Let's give thanks for the things we're thankful for in regard to your schools / sports teams / anything relevant to this forum. We're all thankful for our families, homes, jobs, etc.

I'm thankful for a Christian Academy that is growing. I'm thankful that my children are getting a great Christian based education. I'm thankful for Christian teachers that sacrifice so much to teach our children. I'm thankful for a growing sports program, for Coach McKamey and his family coming into the Grace family. I'm thankful for the expansion of our high school that will allow GCA to grow and reach more children. I'm thankful to be on the coachT football message board with a team still in the hunt.

Finally, I'm thankful for a school that sits on the outskirts of a large city, but feels like we are in a small community. I'm thankful for the Grace family.

And, I'm thankful for our RAMS. Have a great Thanksgiving Pirates, hope you guys will let us know what you're thankful for at your school. Thanks. Let's EAT! :roflol:

Were thankful for four state titles and fixing to be 5 :thumb: but seriously that was a good post silverandblue I will give ya credit :thumb: