South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

:roflol: Good Luck With That Grace... :lol: Beat Em Up! That's a Classic.

I thought that was a little funny myself Butchie, that feller has been known to stick his foot in his mouth a time or 2.

Yeah We Got An Idiot Out Here From Huntingdon The Same Way....I Had to Check The Name, I Thought They Might Be Related... :thumb: He's Obviously Been Smoking The Green Leafy, Over The Week-end. :lol:

This is deffinately not the 1st time he has made a comment like that, they seem to think he is a great coach, but I've got news for um ,great Coaches don't say things like that. They are already up against a monster, he just made um ALOT meaner.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mountain out of molehill. He's saying they need to wear down South Pittsburg over 12 play drives, and over the game, not that he'll hand out brass knuckles before the game.

I'm no fan of Grace even being in Division I but the coach's comments are much different than Grider-again-coming out and saying anything other than a state title will be a disappointment. There's nothing wrong with confidence and he has it. If the South Pittsburg players are needing Grace's coach's comments to get fired up for a state semifinal they don't need to be out there to begin with.

Mountain out of molehill. He's saying they need to wear down South Pittsburg over 12 play drives, and over the game, not that he'll hand out brass knuckles before the game.

I'm no fan of Grace even being in Division I but the coach's comments are much different than Grider-again-coming out and saying anything other than a state title will be a disappointment. There's nothing wrong with confidence and he has it. If the South Pittsburg players are needing Grace's coach's comments to get fired up for a state semifinal they don't need to be out there to begin with.

Thats what coach vic said last night....there is no need for him to give his team a pregame speech or anything because if you can not get pumped up for a semifinal game then you do not need to be playing....however; this article will add gasoline to an already blazing flame.........SHOWTIME

All SP folks lets just let them get a taste of that bitter L pill tonight and that's the best medicine we could give them. Don't keep jawing with these rookies. There like a bully who talks up a good fight till the fight begins and they usually don't show up. Believe me the Pirates will have the back alley mentality tonight. A word to any parent that has a kid playing for Grace tonight. Tell them to be very careful,keep there head on a swivel and realize they are within now just a few hours of getting possum stomped.. You may think I'm kidding but I'm not as to quote Roy Dillard!!!

All SP folks lets just let them get a taste of that bitter L pill tonight and that's the best medicine we could give them. Don't keep jawing with these rookies. There like a bully who talks up a good fight till the fight begins and they usually don't show up. Believe me the Pirates will have the back alley mentality tonight. A word to any parent that has a kid playing for Grace tonight. Tell them to be very careful,keep there head on a swivel and realize they are within now just a few hours of getting possum stomped.. You may think I'm kidding but I'm not as to quote Roy Dillard!!!

Why do they need to keep a head on the swivel, do they need to be on the lookout for cheap shots away from the play? :roflol:

I meant the coach's comments aren't much different than Grider's. You guys were too quick on the trigger with your responses for me to edit it. Must be gameday :thumb:

Everybody Is On Edge For Sure....They Worried About A Place To Sit, I'd Be Worried About A Place To Stand. :lol: Cause You Can Sit At Home this Is The Playoff's! :roflol:

I am calling it right now....after Grace's stupid coach said this line right here in the paper........."We have to limit South Pittsburg's big plays, make them drive the ball 10-12 plays so we can beat them up along the way. They're used to getting up on teams pretty quick with the big plays. I think their heads will drop if we go into the fourth quarter and it's a close game. That's what we're counting on. They haven't had a whole lot of success in the playoffs on the road, so the pressure is all on them.".....He just gave his team a death wish.....Congratulations coach....now are you not only going to get your boys beat down.....but your going to the Pirate rule.......Grace fans just stand back and watch and prepare to be amazed by the orange and black.........I have been waiting all week for this..........Just try to stop us.........Oh and by the way...I hope your kids dont have aligator arms after the first helmets go flying off Graces players....It happens every game!!!!!!!!!!!!BRING IT!!!!!

I do not have a dog in this fight. I really do not care who wins this game. Perhaps the SP players see this and it adds a little more fuel to the fire. Maybe the Grace boys see this and it gives them a little more confidence because their coach is backing them publically. Lane Kiffin has done this same thing all year long. People have said the same thin about Lane Kiffin that you all have said about the Grace coach. Nobody in the country gave UT a chance against Florida or Bama. Not many people are giving Grace a chance either. I think this game will be a lot closer than peopel think. I can't wait to watch it tonight.

Hey, I'm a vol fan but your logic doesn't make sense...Florida and Alabama both won!!