South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final post for the day. Ready to head to Knoxville, visit with some family, and get to the field really early to save a few seats for others arriving later. Here come the Pirates!!

Prediction

Pirates 48

Rams 12

See everyone at the game!! :roflol:

Yall be careful. We will leave in a couple hours or so. We'll hook up and see if we can't get those mighy rams rattled. Be careful!!!

Where can you listen to tonights game on here, if someone could post the web address it would be much ablidged.

As for the game tonight, I'll take my SP boys!!! Those rams have put up alot of talk this week that dont mean nothing but when they said they would hit SP in the mouth and watch them drop their heads, All i can say is they dont know Vic Grider & Co. , Come get it cause this SP team is about to get vicious. Leave it all on the field boys and dont let those sucker suck you in to doing something stupid that will cost th hole team. So lets get it on :roflol:

[

]

SP has seen every offense possible this season so they will be prepared trust me...and as for their arrival...I think they should get to the stadium around 3:30 our time...so about 2 an a half hours before kickoff...Might be a little earlier...get their early silverandblue and you can see them get off the greyhound in their suits and ties :roflol: ..depends on how fast the team gets done eating those steaks or whatever they order from whereever they stop and eat....but...PowerP is signing off for today! See everyone at the game....Drive Safely everybody....and dress warm!! SilverandBlue....enjoyed it this week :lol:

excuse me if i am wrong,but is knoxville grace christian NOT a private school?should they not be playing in division II? doesnt matter to me but i thought the private schools were put in a class by themselves a few years ago because they can recruit as did some teams that loaded up in chatt. a few years ago.one beat us at finley stadium then won state because they recruited players from georgia and alabama besides tn.i hear this grace team has gotten much better this year because of this same thing. I went to there site and it is private for sure.250 dollar app. fee 300 dollar fee 4 something else and nearly 6000 dollars tuition each year to attrnd. sounds private 2 me.anyway i am confused why r some separated (made private) and some stay in public? no problem for so. pitt. but it just dont seem fair to this ole pirate we get our talent from this small town even lose some to nj jasper and boyd every year but we still r the class of 1a if not 2a also.

Grace fans I was just wondering if your web site will have live video of the game tonight. I know y'all did during regular season but wasn't sure if you would tonight. I gotta work so I can't come to the game but I would like to watch more than the 3 plays the Knox area news will show tonight. Probably couldn't get a seat anyway. I know the Grace folks will be there & from what I hear SP ALWAYS travels well when it comes to fans. Shoot if a man needs a cast iron skillet he might ought to run out & get one now. The price will double after today, shutting down SP for a day may cause a shortage. :roflol:

Crow, due to TSSAA regulations (imagine that), our playoff games are not permitted to be streamed. You can listen to the game on 99.1 or 99.3 The Sports Animal out of Knoxville, they may even stream the game on their web site.

Yeah, real shocker there, thanks for the info.

[

]

SP has seen every offense possible this season so they will be prepared trust me...and as for their arrival...I think they should get to the stadium around 3:30 our time...so about 2 an a half hours before kickoff...Might be a little earlier...get their early silverandblue and you can see them get off the greyhound in their suits and ties :roflol: ..depends on how fast the team gets done eating those steaks or whatever they order from whereever they stop and eat....but...PowerP is signing off for today! See everyone at the game....Drive Safely everybody....and dress warm!! SilverandBlue....enjoyed it this week :lol:

excuse me if i am wrong,but is knoxville grace christian NOT a private school?should they not be playing in division II? doesnt matter to me but i thought the private schools were put in a class by themselves a few years ago because they can recruit as did some teams that loaded up in chatt. a few years ago.one beat us at finley stadium then won state because they recruited players from georgia and alabama besides tn.i hear this grace team has gotten much better this year because of this same thing. I went to there site and it is private for sure.250 dollar app. fee 300 dollar fee 4 something else and nearly 6000 dollars tuition each year to attrnd. sounds private 2 me.anyway i am confused why r some separated (made private) and some stay in public? no problem for so. pitt. but it just dont seem fair to this ole pirate we get our talent from this small town even lose some to nj jasper and boyd every year but we still r the class of 1a if not 2a also.

Grace is private as is Boyd. Private schools can play division II or can play division I. If they play division I then they use a multiplier for attendance which last I knew was 1.8 . What that means is for every student a private school playing division I has they count as 1.8 students for enrollment. Example a private school playing division I that has 100 students would be classified as having 180 students. I think this info is accurate anyway. If I'm wrong then I'm sure someone will bring it to light.

[

]

I would have to agree with you hear 46 on 2. It just doesn't seem right to have to play all these privates. I wish they would put all them in their own league and then they could just recruit openly. What year did you wear the orange and black? Seein your screen name I bet it was before 1993.

[

]

excuse me if i am wrong,but is knoxville grace christian NOT a private school?should they not be playing in division II? doesnt matter to me but i thought the private schools were put in a class by themselves a few years ago because they can recruit as did some teams that loaded up in chatt. a few years ago.one beat us at finley stadium then won state because they recruited players from georgia and alabama besides tn.i hear this grace team has gotten much better this year because of this same thing. I went to there site and it is private for sure.250 dollar app. fee 300 dollar fee 4 something else and nearly 6000 dollars tuition each year to attrnd. sounds private 2 me.anyway i am confused why r some separated (made private) and some stay in public? no problem for so. pitt. but it just dont seem fair to this ole pirate

we get our talent from this small town
even lose some to nj jasper and boyd every year but we still r the class of 1a if not 2a also.

That is such BULL, You pull your talent out of every ghetto in the tri-state area. Get real.

I would have to agree with you hear 46 on 2. It just doesn't seem right to have to play all these privates. I wish they would put all them in their own league and then they could just recruit openly. What year did you wear the orange and black? Seein your screen name I bet it was before 1993.