South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TD RUN R. HALE 57-13 SP ... 44 UNANSWERED POINTS!

Well the orange and black prevail again-i think Greenback put 62 on em last year,i think pitt is gonna top that, given up over a hundred points in two playoff losses.Wow didnt see this big a butt kicken coming, thought they would be competitive.NOT!!!!!!!!!

Its back to the old recruiting trail tomorrow, no rest for Coach Mckamey. What you say Skippy.

Ok, I thought all of the SP people on here were just blowing smoke. You weren't. Your team was at a different level athletically. You are legit! Grace could not move the ball at all after their first drive. SP just ran all over the place. #11 looked like Mccluster against UT a couple of weeks ago, your QB is for real and you D was a solid wall tonight. Best of luck to you all in the Championship game next Friday.

One a different note, I was really disappointed in thecheap play of #5 from GCA , and the NON reaction by GCA coaches. After the late hit on SP holder after the PAT, he should have been out for the rest of the game. I know a lot of people from GCA, and I know that the dirty play of #5 is not the way they would want the game to be played. SP players showed more class tonight than the players from GCA. Good luck to you all next week.