South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

Thank you for that information. I will try and look him up in the phone book. Let me ask you a question pujo. What do you think will happen in this game on Friday? I hope my SP team wins the game but these Grace fans sound like they are a real good and strong and fast team too. Have you seen these boys play this year? Let me ask you another question. Will you be coming to this game this week? I hope our boys are ready for these Grace boys. We have alot of real good boys that are good boys and like to win the games. I hope our boys win this game. We have only played this teams sister school in Chattanooga for the past years. I hope our boys can do a good job of knocking a hole in this game or im afraid we will lose this game. If you talked to this Murphy man can you just give me his phone number so I can call him. Murphy might like for Massey to give him some more stuff for my book for the 2010 season. I was sitting here thinking that the new book for 2010 will be coming out in about 8 months. This one I have been reading is about worn out so I will be glad to get my new one from Murphy.

I saw this team last year Roy, but alot of these boys didn't play on that team, they popped up out of nowhere, it wouldnt surprise me if they don't have some new guys this week, Transfers have to sit out a year if they don't move, they may have some that transferred after their season was over last year. The Williams kid is big but not very fast,he's always liked to play after the whistle and could get some of you're boys ejected if they are not extremely disaplined. They have a great player on defence named Frank. The running back is a dandy from what I've heard, he didn't play in the game I watched last year. They have a freshman thats going to be special. Don't think they are very phyical ,but they do run alot of stuff, they also believe in tom foolery, better expect anything at any time. My guess is That south Pitt has already beat several teams better than Grace. Their fans are very nice and will treat you well, just good people.

Your right, Williams has had issues in the past of "playing after the whistle". You and others should know that Eric has made a huge improvement as a person and player over the past year. I won't get into specifics, but he's been thru a lot, and needed to make a change in his attitude. This year, I'm pleased to say he's one of our leaders, and has had 0 issues that you referred to above. He's turned a corner as a person and as a player. I can say I am very proud of the way he's carried himself this year. I couldn't say that last year about him.

Go get some tonight Eric, you and the Seniors deserve this shot. Make the most of it. Dominate every play, let's shock Tennessee High School Football tonight! Good Luck RAMS......RAM PRIDE!!!

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace fans I was just wondering if your web site will have live video of the game tonight. I know y'all did during regular season but wasn't sure if you would tonight. I gotta work so I can't come to the game but I would like to watch more than the 3 plays the Knox area news will show tonight. Probably couldn't get a seat anyway. I know the Grace folks will be there & from what I hear SP ALWAYS travels well when it comes to fans. Shoot if a man needs a cast iron skillet he might ought to run out & get one now. The price will double after today, shutting down SP for a day may cause a shortage. :roflol:

Crow, due to TSSAA regulations (imagine that), our playoff games are not permitted to be streamed. You can listen to the game on 99.1 or 99.3 The Sports Animal out of Knoxville, they may even stream the game on their web site.

Hey powerp, what is an alligator arm? For those of us fans that did not play football.

It's almost show-time....Go Pirates!!!

Aligator arms are when you reach all the way for a pass and then get laid out...then the next time when you run for a pass you remember the hit and your arms do not reach out quite as far because your afriad of what is to come :roflol:

Thank you for that information. I will try and look him up in the phone book. Let me ask you a question pujo. What do you think will happen in this game on Friday? I hope my SP team wins the game but these Grace fans sound like they are a real good and strong and fast team too. Have you seen these boys play this year? Let me ask you another question. Will you be coming to this game this week? I hope our boys are ready for these Grace boys. We have alot of real good boys that are good boys and like to win the games. I hope our boys win this game. We have only played this teams sister school in Chattanooga for the past years. I hope our boys can do a good job of knocking a hole in this game or im afraid we will lose this game. If you talked to this Murphy man can you just give me his phone number so I can call him. Murphy might like for Massey to give him some more stuff for my book for the 2010 season. I was sitting here thinking that the new book for 2010 will be coming out in about 8 months. This one I have been reading is about worn out so I will be glad to get my new one from Murphy.

I saw this team last year Roy, but alot of these boys didn't play on that team, they popped up out of nowhere, it wouldnt surprise me if they don't have some new guys this week, Transfers have to sit out a year if they don't move, they may have some that transferred after their season was over last year. The Williams kid is big but not very fast,he's always liked to play after the whistle and could get some of you're boys ejected if they are not extremely disaplined. They have a great player on defence named Frank. The running back is a dandy from what I've heard, he didn't play in the game I watched last year. They have a freshman thats going to be special. Don't think they are very phyical ,but they do run alot of stuff, they also believe in tom foolery, better expect anything at any time. My guess is That south Pitt has already beat several teams better than Grace. Their fans are very nice and will treat you well, just good people.

Your right, Williams has had issues in the past of "playing after the whistle". You and others should know that Eric has made a huge improvement as a person and player over the past year. I won't get into specifics, but he's been thru a lot, and needed to make a change in his attitude. This year, I'm pleased to say he's one of our leaders, and has had 0 issues that you referred to above. He's turned a corner as a person and as a player. I can say I am very proud of the way he's carried himself this year. I couldn't say that last year about him.

Go get some tonight Eric, you and the Seniors deserve this shot. Make the most of it. Dominate every play, let's shock Tennessee High School Football tonight! Good Luck RAMS......RAM PRIDE!!!

He is going to get it alright :roflol: The pirate ship is fixing to set sail in T minus 1 hour and 30 minutes.....beware.....I think the feel for this game tonight will be much like SP's other games against bigger competition....Grace will move the ball on their first possession until Coach Wilson can get a feel for them and then it will be lights out.....beware of an onside kick at the opening kickoff!!! I hope they kick it to us....nobody has yet in the playoffs...it would be nice if Malcolm got a chance to return one for once :thumb:

I am calling it right now....after Grace's stupid coach said this line right here in the paper........."We have to limit South Pittsburg's big plays, make them drive the ball 10-12 plays so we can beat them up along the way. They're used to getting up on teams pretty quick with the big plays. I think their heads will drop if we go into the fourth quarter and it's a close game. That's what we're counting on. They haven't had a whole lot of success in the playoffs on the road, so the pressure is all on them.".....He just gave his team a death wish.....Congratulations coach....now are you not only going to get your boys beat down.....but your going to the Pirate rule.......Grace fans just stand back and watch and prepare to be amazed by the orange and black.........I have been waiting all week for this..........Just try to stop us.........Oh and by the way...I hope your kids dont have aligator arms after the first helmets go flying off Graces players....It happens every game!!!!!!!!!!!!BRING IT!!!!!

That's our leader. He's a confident man and coach. I can only take these comments as Coach McKamey saying our guys are ready for the task tonight. I agree with Indian, I think you guys are making more out of his comments than you should. I think you guys are trying to pump up your team with this, and that's fine, whatever it takes. You guys have a safe ride up, our concession stand makes a pretty good burger if you're hungry when you get here.

My prediction:

Rams 29

Pirates 28

It's been fun reading your comments and the comments of the South Pitt faithful, what a following you guys have on here. Very impressed with the number of posts, and I'm sure we will be impressed by the number of fans you guys will bring tonight. Looking forward to a good High School football game.

ITS COLD AND WINDY TODAY, DRESS ACCORDINGLY. Be safe.

He is going to get it alright :roflol: The pirate ship is fixing to set sail in T minus 1 hour and 30 minutes.....beware.....I think the feel for this game tonight will be much like SP's other games against bigger competition....Grace will move the ball on their first possession until Coach Wilson can get a feel for them and then it will be lights out.....beware of an onside kick at the opening kickoff!!! I hope they kick it to us....nobody has yet in the playoffs...it would be nice if Malcolm got a chance to return one for once :thumb:

Not likely that you will see our kicker kick it deep, as I'm sure your coaches saw on film. Onside kick to start is unlikely. I have a question that hasn't been asked this week. Have you guys played anyone this year that lines up and runs 3-4 different offenses at you? I'm not talking about offensive formations, but lines up and plays 3-4 completely different offenses in one game? We run about every offense there is in the book, except wishbone, and you might even see that one tonight. Just thought I would try to get a football question in.

And powerpirate, what time is the team leaving and when do the expect to arrive at GCA? Do you know the schedule? Thanks.

My kid woke up sick this morning so I probably won't be able to go. Will the SP broadcast be online tonight for us in Chattown? I saw Silver and Blue post that Grace couldn't put theirs online and was wondering if SP could.

As always the famous Jackson 5 and his partner in crime Drunken Sailor will be broadcasting live on WEPG at 6 our time

He is going to get it alright :roflol: The pirate ship is fixing to set sail in T minus 1 hour and 30 minutes.....beware.....I think the feel for this game tonight will be much like SP's other games against bigger competition....Grace will move the ball on their first possession until Coach Wilson can get a feel for them and then it will be lights out.....beware of an onside kick at the opening kickoff!!! I hope they kick it to us....nobody has yet in the playoffs...it would be nice if Malcolm got a chance to return one for once :lol:

Not likely that you will see our kicker kick it deep, as I'm sure your coaches saw on film. Onside kick to start is unlikely. I have a question that hasn't been asked this week. Have you guys played anyone this year that lines up and runs 3-4 different offenses at you? I'm not talking about offensive formations, but lines up and plays 3-4 completely different offenses in one game? We run about every offense there is in the book, except wishbone, and you might even see that one tonight. Just thought I would try to get a football question in.

And powerpirate, what time is the team leaving and when do the expect to arrive at GCA? Do you know the schedule? Thanks.

SP has seen every offense possible this season so they will be prepared trust me...and as for their arrival...I think they should get to the stadium around 3:30 our time...so about 2 an a half hours before kickoff...Might be a little earlier...get their early silverandblue and you can see them get off the greyhound in their suits and ties :lol: ..depends on how fast the team gets done eating those steaks or whatever they order from whereever they stop and eat....but...PowerP is signing off for today! See everyone at the game....Drive Safely everybody....and dress warm!! SilverandBlue....enjoyed it this week :lol: