South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace fans I was just wondering if your web site will have live video of the game tonight. I know y'all did during regular season but wasn't sure if you would tonight. I gotta work so I can't come to the game but I would like to watch more than the 3 plays the Knox area news will show tonight. Probably couldn't get a seat anyway. I know the Grace folks will be there & from what I hear SP ALWAYS travels well when it comes to fans. Shoot if a man needs a cast iron skillet he might ought to run out & get one now. The price will double after today, shutting down SP for a day may cause a shortage. :thumb:

Crow, due to TSSAA regulations (imagine that), our playoff games are not permitted to be streamed. You can listen to the game on 99.1 or 99.3 The Sports Animal out of Knoxville, they may even stream the game on their web site.

Listening to this game on the internet,,,,WHAT A JOKE!!!! I am missing half the game because of commercials!

Grace fans I was just wondering if your web site will have live video of the game tonight. I know y'all did during regular season but wasn't sure if you would tonight. I gotta work so I can't come to the game but I would like to watch more than the 3 plays the Knox area news will show tonight. Probably couldn't get a seat anyway. I know the Grace folks will be there & from what I hear SP ALWAYS travels well when it comes to fans. Shoot if a man needs a cast iron skillet he might ought to run out & get one now. The price will double after today, shutting down SP for a day may cause a shortage. :thumb:

Crow, due to TSSAA regulations (imagine that), our playoff games are not permitted to be streamed. You can listen to the game on 99.1 or 99.3 The Sports Animal out of Knoxville, they may even stream the game on their web site.

Listening to this game on the internet,,,,WHAT A JOKE!!!! I am missing half the game because of commercials!

Go to allinbroadcasting.com you should be able to find the game there.