Webb Spartans vs USJ..Championship Game

utvolzfan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrads Webb it was fun to get to come watch yall play tonight. I am a student at Tech and thought id come watch a game tonight im glad it was this one. I was amazed by the ability of the Webb players to make the plays happen tonight, and some of those catches would make the ESPN highlight reel. The Webb fan base is about as strong of one as I have saw in a while and the people were as friendly and polite as could be. I enjoyed my time with yall tonight. Again Congradulations on being the 2009 D2 STATE CHAMPS!!!

:D Congrats to each and every player in the state finals on both teams..A special congrats to the entire Webb Spartan team..A extra extra special AWESOME JOB to my nephew on the Spartans team...You know who you are...You guys did it together buddy, I am so proud of you. Enjoy this championship...but don't don't let it be the highlight of your life..let it be a stepping stone to show you that you can accomplish great things through hard work and helping those around you.