Let's help the newbies out

bear cat brown

Boy one week before the season starts and it's already getting interesting.

I have an ideal, for all the new 8th & 9th grade mommies and daddies, why don't we get them up to speed with who all the players( posters ) are. We can give our screen name, real name, and what team turns us on. If you like to do a little Playboy description that's good too.

I have a feeling that this topic will plunge to the bottom of the page quickly, due to the lack of BALLS, but I"ve been wrong before.

I'll start:

bcb iii :idea: ............Thomas Lee Boone III...........EFT..... The Irish of Notre Dame

Turn ons.......... Sunsets on the beach.. Hooters,, Big Hooters.. Meetings ( pre match discussions ) with my good Friends..getting on the JV fans nerves.

Turn offs......... People that don't have a sense of humor

So there you go all you need to know about me.

bcb iii :idea:

Vegas has the over/under on participants at 9

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are bored this morning. I worry about you friend. Whens the first matches this week? Anybody.

Not bored my big ol friend, just full of energy full of life and most important full of caca.

What am I suppose to do today, can't play golf, been to church and solved the mystery of irish fairy. Which was sooooo obvious, but what do you expect from a dad who MAKES his son cheat on hydration test.

How come you did not list your turn ons and offs ?

You are bored this morning. I worry about you friend. Whens the first matches this week? Anybody.

Not bored my big ol friend, just full of energy full of life and most important full of caca.

What am I suppose to do today, can't play golf, been to church and solved the mystery of irish fairy. Which was sooooo obvious, but what do you expect from a dad who MAKES his son cheat on hydration test.

Too many in both directions to list. I was leaning towards the thought it could be the great imposter, but I couldn't rule out Charlie, but what sealed the deal is when he listed Jack's score with Alex, been killing him to get on here and make sure everyone new that score. I think Coacht should put a limit to how many bs names you can get on here with and try to slander people, if you are ashamed of your behavior so much so that you continually change names to throw people off the trail than maybe you shouldn't put it on here.

Ok, ill keep it going then, bcb broke the ice so i guess ill go next..

THE WrestlingGod......Thadd Little......."Miss" Independence aka the real Independence, lol (although now i work for tssaa so i have to become unbias)

turn ons.....if you truely know me youd know my life basically revolves around wrestling and/or my family, its a good thing those two go hand in hand because i have a bigger wrestling family then i do living at the house....i dont enjoy making fun of the jv division so much as i like calling it the jv division

turn offs....people who feel the need to put flowers by there name, or 3 i's, or devote themselves to one style of wrestling for life.... or any Ryan guys....(not anymore though!!)

so there you go, i know i may have just ruffled a couple of soddy guys feathers, and they now know who i am, OH NO!!! :D:D

bcb iii :D

Too many in both directions to list. I was leaning towards the thought it could be the great imposter, but I couldn't rule out Charlie, but what sealed the deal is when he listed Jack's score with Alex, been killing him to get on here and make sure everyone new that score. I think Coacht should put a limit to how many bs names you can get on here with and try to slander people, if you are ashamed of your behavior so much so that you continually change names to throw people off the trail than maybe you shouldn't put it on here.

Me thinks Irishfairy has a little bit of a black and blue tinted jealousy about some kids leaving certain programs to head up to God's country. This board should be very interesting this year. Still waiting to hear from you Grappler!

Chattwrestling, I look forward to following your 2 young men this season. Looks like both of them should have really good years!

The Irish Mole :D

:oops::oops: Rasslinlite -- Dave Thomas-- From the Blue Grass State by way of work.

Born and raised in Middle Tennessee.

Turn on- Big breasted woman, whiskey, cigars and good wrestling. And mommies in short skirts sitting high in the stands.

Turn offs- Teams that lie to your face and say if you wrestle us down here we will come to your place next year. Then they do not. ( my daddy always said you can not make chicken salad out of chicken s..t) New officials that get on this board and call out other schools. (wrestlingGod talking about Soddy guys. To let you know wrestlingGod they have more state championships then Indy has state medals.) Coaches that get on here and talk about other coaches.(Coacmick)more to say but do not have the time :lol:

:oops::oops: Rasslinlite -- Dave Thomas-- From the Blue Grass State by way of work.

Born and raised in Middle Tennessee.

Turn on- Big breasted woman, whiskey, cigars and good wrestling. And mommies in short skirts sitting high in the stands.

Turn offs- Teams that lie to your face and say if you wrestle us down here we will come to your place next year. Then they do not. ( my daddy always said you can not make chicken salad out of chicken s..t) New officials that get on this board and call out other schools. (wrestlingGod talking about Soddy guys. To let you know wrestlingGod they have more state championships then Indy has state medals.) Coaches that get on here and talk about other coaches.(Coacmick)more to say but do not have the time :lol:

Ok, to set the record straight, because I dont want to lose my job because it is the best job I have ever had. I never called out any school. I simply stated an opinion about a certain wrestler, based on his past accomplishments, because I do know him personally, as I do a lot of other people in the wrestling community around the state. I have also said some stuff about a couple Blackman guys, but I havent gotten in trouble with them. Soddy has more state titles than Indy has state medalists because Indy has only been around for five years, compare the first five and I would bet it is a different story. But Im unbiased now remember..........