Avery Williamson, Milan

GCPioneer

I know everyone is in the middle of talking about playoff matchups etc. but I thought that I should share this with everyone on here and congratulate Avery Williamson for comitting to the Kentucky Wildcats! Awesome job to Avery and best of luck to him and Milan in their quest for a gold ball!

Here's a link from the Jackson Sun. It also mentions the Alcoa boys that Avery will be playing with at Kentucky.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20091 ... o-Kentucky

I know everyone is in the middle of talking about playoff matchups etc. but I thought that I should share this with everyone on here and congratulate Avery Williamson for comitting to the Kentucky Wildcats! Awesome job to Avery and best of luck to him and Milan in their quest for a gold ball!

Here's a link from the Jackson Sun. It also mentions the Alcoa boys that Avery will be playing with at Kentucky.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20091 ... o-Kentucky

hate he's not playing in state SEC. but on the same token , kentucky is a better fit for him.

CONGRATS AVERY.

You don't give respect to your other running back who has signed with Ole Miss? Doesn't seem very supporting, but, congratulations to BOTH players.

I wasn't aware of a Ole Miss offer to our tailback. He is very talented and has some offers but didn't know of a Ole Miss offer. He likes to keep pounding the rock but can leave you grabbing air if not careful. Also, don't try to run with him down the field, he has a mean stiff arm ;):blink:

You don't give respect to your other running back who has signed with Ole Miss? Doesn't seem very supporting, but, congratulations to BOTH players.

No one has signed anywhere yet. This is football and national signing day is not until February. Also, I haven't heard about any offer to Ole Miss much less any verbal commitment. We will congratulate Gilbert on his choice when he makes it known, but like I said, I am not aware of him making any commitment.

I wasn't aware of a Ole Miss offer to our tailback. He is very talented and has some offers but didn't know of a Ole Miss offer. He likes to keep pounding the rock but can leave you grabbing air if not careful. Also, don't try to run with him down the field, he has a mean stiff arm :o:lol:

Just ask some of the Crockett Co. players, lol.

YAI, Gilbert hasn't committed to anyone yet. Trust me, he'll be congratulated when he committs. He's been one of the best RB's in West TN over the past 2 years.

I have watched this young man(Williamson) play several times the last few years, including in the 'boro last year, where he was a BEAST even though they lost. He was a ball hawk all game and I knew I was seeing something special. He did a great job last night as well. I just hate that UT missed the boat on him. I have seen a lot of good players over the years. Coached some, coached against some, and this guy is gonna be special. He'll be a great player in the SEC IMO. Gilbert is a great back also, but I am like others on here and will save my congratulations for when he commits. Great job last night Milan! Bring home the gold!