Anderson County Cows Basketball 2009-10

dragonfan123

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
The dragons will be just fine against the cows this season.... another sweep this year... I hear u take the new transfer smith out, than ac has nothing eles..... clinton will win by 10 or more vs the cows watch....

i expect clinton to do well in the district, but i think that AC might get a little revenge for last year's 2 losses. taking smith out of the game may be tougher than you think; but if you do, the mavs have a few others that are more than capable of picking up the slack. i agree with dragfan, this should be another classic clinton vs. AC battle.

The dragons will be just fine against the cows this season.... another sweep this year... I hear u take the new transfer smith out, than ac has nothing eles..... clinton will win by 10 or more vs the cows watch....

i expect clinton to do well in the district, but i think that AC might get a little revenge for last year's 2 losses. taking smith out of the game may be tougher than you think; but if you do, the mavs have a few others that are more than capable of picking up the slack. i agree with dragfan, this should be another classic clinton vs. AC battle.

B) Dont have a clue how u agree with Dragfan smart guy..... 10 or more aint what i call a classic..... more like domination :evil: Good luck Cows..... u will need it

:roflolk: Dont have a clue how u agree with Dragfan smart guy..... 10 or more aint what i call a classic..... more like domination :roflolk: Good luck Cows..... u will need it

In defense of Neon, I would much rather have 10 point loss during the regular season than a 3 point loss that knocks me out of the state football playoffs and ruins my undefeated season. We all know what happens when ACHS and CHS meet with it all on the line!

The BBALL Mavs do have multiple weapons that have scored double digits this year. Their balance and unselfishness will keep this team in contention for a district title at years end.

Maryville was definitely missing players, and the Mavs played very well that night. Coach E is the best to ever coach at AC!

I'd say that the Mavs have a pretty good coaching staff now. Led by Wallace, Lollar and that kid that use to play at AC. Mcneely may be his name. Maybe that coaching staff can lead the Mavs back to the promise land and to the Murphy Center in March. Heard that they work together well as a unit. I guess thats what happen when ex-ball players coach. They no longer have the skills to lace em up on the court, so they have to re-live their glory days on the sidelines

Maryville was definitely missing players, and the Mavs played very well that night. Coach E is the best to ever coach at AC!

I'd say that the Mavs have a pretty good coaching staff now. Led by Wallace, Lollar and that kid that use to play at AC. Mcneely may be his name. Maybe that coaching staff can lead the Mavs back to the promise land and to the Murphy Center in March. Heard that they work together well as a unit. I guess thats what happen when ex-ball players coach. They no longer have the skills to lace em up on the court, so they have to re-live their glory days on the sidelines

Veer AKA "Flying Squirrel" are you talking about the Mcneely that is the JV coach at Lake City Middle School? If that is one of the coaches that is going to piggyback the mighty A.C. to the Boro the cows may be in big trouble.

That's just HARSH! Will Mario lead the Dawgs back to M'boro based on your logic? :roflolk:

Actually McNeely coaches middle school, he only helps the high school on game nights. Im sure he appreciates bringing up his name. See if he gives you a ride to a game again.

That's just HARSH! Will Mario lead the Dawgs back to M'boro based on your logic? :roflolk:

It will be intresting to see how the DAWGS will be without Ole Barnzey!!! That guy is a legend in my book!!! Spoke with him last week and they asked him to help coach HS ball in Ohio and he said that there is nothing up there like what he saw the last 10 years at the Doghouse, plus there is no mentor like the BLEV, aka Stache to learn from