Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

Oh yea...i almost forgot...we got that old nuclear plant up here...where we clone Harpers. :roflol:

OP was a wondering if Slim could list all those Harpers from 1990 to the present that has wore the yellow jacket uniform and tells OP how they is a kin. Dad burnit........they seems like their is two or three jest about every year.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP was a wondering if Slim could list all those Harpers from 1990 to the present that has wore the yellow jacket uniform and tells OP how they is a kin. Dad burnit........they seems like their is two or three jest about every year.

I'll try OP, they's been so many, its hard to keep up.

Pre-90-Reggie,Cedar, Tony, Earnest,1990-present- Mark, Dewayne, TT, Nelson, Jordan, Michael and probably at least 5 more that i know, but can't think of right now. Thats almost a trick question. :roflol: When you clone'em as fast as we do...it gets hard to remember all their names. :lol:

We've had a few Satterfields and Gregory's too. :lol:

SOFT.

Hey. I'm with ya then. I won't argue. TC beat a soft, soft as bread, team by a grand total of 6 points.

So....the mighty Jackets couldn't score from the 2 yard line in 4 plays against a soft , like bread, team?

Kind of makes them look a little like charmin themselves...don't you think??

I guess you convinced me and I have to agree with you.

Termite, I like how on the SC threads the SC fans talk about SC being world beaters. Then they get a loss or 2 and you get the posts about their chances in the playoffs "1 and done". SC also has some real classy posters talking about how SC seniors don't show any leadership and other junk directed towards the SC players. You and Antwan can talk all you want about some of our fans heckling your players a few years back, but nothing's worse than your SC posters getting on the SC thread to heckle their own team. If you think the players don't read this stuff, you're only kidding yourself. I don't blame you for getting on a real teams thread and posting, but you don't have to get on here and try to take a cheap shot at TC.

SOFT.

Hey. I'm with ya then. I won't argue. TC beat a soft, soft as bread, team by a grand total of 6 points.

So....the mighty Jackets couldn't score from the 2 yard line in 4 plays against a soft , like bread, team?

Termite, I like how on the SC threads the SC fans talk about SC being world beaters. Then they get a loss or 2 and you get the posts about their chances in the playoffs "1 and done". SC also has some real classy posters talking about how SC seniors don't show any leadership and other junk directed towards the SC players. You and Antwan can talk all you want about some of our fans heckling your players a few years back, but nothing's worse than your SC posters getting on the SC thread to heckle their own team. If you think the players don't read this stuff, you're only kidding yourself. I don't blame you for getting on a real teams thread and posting, but you don't have to get on here and try to take a cheap shot at TC.

Lets be serious. If this site did not have cage rattlers, it would not be as fun. If everyone was just boring, and talked all nice about everyone, I wouldn't waste my time on here.

i for one wish people would just stick to the topic at hand and only discuss the game...

naa, i'm just foolin...

Yeah And No Bands Playing And No Fans Heckling. Just Sit And Clap Quietly. :roflol: I'll Take Up Golf.

you know in light of recent events it has become very apparent that women, and lots of them for that matter, LOVE golfers... or a least A golfer. :):flower::oops:

i for one wish people would just stick to the topic at hand and only discuss the game...

naa, i'm just foolin...

Yeah And No Bands Playing And No Fans Heckling. Just Sit And Clap Quietly. :roflol: I'll Take Up Golf.

you know in light of recent events it has become very apparent that women, and lots of them for that matter, LOVE golfers... or a least A golfer. :):flower::oops:

Me And You Wouldn't Be That FORTUNATE

SOFT.

Well.....Mc...seems we have many points to ponder. 1. Where have you seen that I have said SC was world beaters? 2. Where did you see where I said "one and done" or anything about SC players? (as a matter of fact I was their biggest defender). 3. I know I saw Slim in all his glory talking smack to 15/16 yr.olds. 4. You have never seen where I have heckled any kid. 5. Where did I take a cheap shot? Before you make accusations you need to check. Real Team?? I guess you played, whent to school, and even grew up in TC. It's my understanding that YOUR REAL team would be the blue and white ridgerunners.

I would be very careful about playing the "classy card" at a table where Slim and some other are setting.