Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

Big question now is who's gonna grab the reigns and take over for Creasy. Needs to be done quickly, so the players know who the boss is. And so offseason conditioning can begin.

Is this a done deal has he resigned? I have not heard that he has only the rumor that he will? I know some people have talked about him applying for other Jobs but why leave two state championships for what is open on the highschool level? :hungry:

In his interview at the end of the game he talked to Roys buddy Murphy..and I quote

Murphy said "Only 2 yrs @ TC and 2 state champs...28-1...Kevin it don't get much better than that"

Kevin said "Very fortunate, god has really blessed me...with this team, this coaching staff, we feel very fortunate to be there, ITS got a good winning tradition, and THEY plan on winning for a long time THERE.

Plus there's other stuff that has went down between He and the DOS....that they didn't see eye to eye on. I'd say its 90% for sure......but man I'd love to be wrong about this one. I think Creasy's a good coach for sure. I'd say he's probably been contacted by several schools already....probably waving more $$$$ than TC can afford.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thank the Seniors of Trousdale County for four years of memories that will last a lifetime. I will always remember Brown, Cox, Edwards, Ford, Gregory, Payne, Roberson, Scruggs, Seay and Young as champions. Back to back championships prove that, as well as the leadership you have demonstrated.

I've watched most of you since you were eight years old. I have seen you grow into outstanding football players as well as fine young men. Championships in youth leagues, Junior High and the ultimate dream for a Yellow Jacket, two State Titles are a testament to your dedication. I am proud as well as blessed that my son was fortunate enough to play with you. Congratulations.

To the underclassmen, step up. The bar was set many years ago and this group of seniors have continued the tradition. How will you be remembered?

Just asking again,has at least Seay gotten any offer's to go play next yr? Hope he does he deserves to after the great carreer he's had. Maybe you could tell us, SEVEN. Looks like he could play LB somewhere and get a free education while doing so.

We just a little 2A school...ain't no colleges looking at us. We don't play "strong" enough competition. He may walk on somewhere....if he can do the bookwork...which may be the problem. :thumb:

I understand about being 2-A and all,but Seay could play football and get an education for free. Players from 1-A get them,so the A's in classification don't matter. Of course the A's in class do. I do hope someone there can help him get into a good JC program at least. Has that been a problem at TC boy's getting looks from schools? It would be a terrible waste in his case.

Not sure if smoke was being blown up some butts or not but Creasy has apparently told the boys that he would be there next year. But who knows?

Big question now is who's gonna grab the reigns and take over for Creasy. Needs to be done quickly, so the players know who the boss is. And so offseason conditioning can begin.

Is this a done deal has he resigned? I have not heard that he has only the rumor that he will? I know some people have talked about him applying for other Jobs but why leave two state championships for what is open on the highschool level? :roflolk:

In his interview at the end of the game he talked to Roys buddy Murphy..and I quote

Murphy said "Only 2 yrs @ TC and 2 state champs...28-1...Kevin it don't get much better than that"

Kevin said "Very fortunate, god has really blessed me...with this team, this coaching staff, we feel very fortunate to be there, ITS got a good winning tradition, and THEY plan on winning for a long time THERE.

Plus there's other stuff that has went down between He and the DOS....that they didn't see eye to eye on. I'd say its 90% for sure......but man I'd love to be wrong about this one. I think Creasy's a good coach for sure. I'd say he's probably been contacted by several schools already....probably waving more $$$$ than TC can afford.

:roflol:

Slim...I wasn't counting Ford and Gregory. Should have been a little clearer. I meant from tackle to tackle on the offensive line. As far as Creasy goes, I don't have a clue. I've heard the same rumors as everyone else. For my own selfish reasons, I'd love to see him stay. But I honestly don't know.

BossBro....we've talked about it before...broken pencil.

Grunts' a bit late getting back in the mix, but CONGRATULATIONS TO THE JACKETS!! Back to back

one in 1A, one in 2A.

Just a few opinions that may or may not be shared by others, and may ruffle some feathers, but

that's ok as well.

Why we were passing the ball, when that's not our thing, and the run game was working well

is beyond comprehension. The goal line thing was a joke. Give it to Seay 4 times. If he can't make it,

climb back on the bus & go home. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Grunt,

Creasy leave? Why would he? When he receives support from hypocrites like you. Got complaints about a championship? I think there were 8 schools that left Cookeville with a silver ball that would have died for a 6-point victory. As far as questions, Creasy gave the ball to Seay on 3 occasions- ALL 4TH DOWNS…STUFFED ALL 3 TIMES. (do you think Boyd may have been keying on him?) “I’d get on the bus after feeding it to him 4 times” Brilliant. How many snaps have you coached again? And the passing attack… You didn’t seem to complain when they scored both the go-ahead touchdowns thru the air against Friendship. Were you yelling & screaming when Cox caught a 32 yd. pass in the 1st quarter? By the way, when your defense is playing as well as TC’s, you can do anything you want. As far as Creasy on TV, he doesn’t mind taking the heat off a 17-year-old QB...a guy taking the blame instead of taking the credit. I’m starting to agree with you Grunt, get rid of that idiot coach ya’ll have. 28 & 1- who needs him, give Grunt & Shady the whistles!