Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

Congrats TC on the title. Was a good game. Our D kept us in the game, along with your poor pass attempts LOL. I mean you guys should of gave up the pass after your first int. The run was working fine. I thought the goal line stand would get us going but not today. No matter how many yards you had, we were in it till the end. Good to chat with seven and snoball before the game.

What D....the only thing that kept ya'll in the game was poor play calling by TC offense. Ya'lls D was average at best. :roflol:

Then why couldnt you get 1 yard to get a touchdown in 4 tries?

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats TC on the title. Was a good game. Our D kept us in the game, along with your poor pass attempts LOL. I mean you guys should of gave up the pass after your first int. The run was working fine. I thought the goal line stand would get us going but not today. No matter how many yards you had, we were in it till the end. Good to chat with seven and snoball before the game.

What D....the only thing that kept ya'll in the game was poor play calling by TC offense. Ya'lls D was average at best. :roflol:

Ya man it was a good game but NO need to be cocky, especially saying our defense is average. We held yall to 13 points, and yall are a very good power running team, and we stopped you when yall were on the 1 FOUR straight downs, but i guess that is average. Our offense just wasnt there today but it was a GREAT game to say the least

Ya man it was a good game but NO need to be cocky, especially saying our defense is average. We held yall to 13 points, and yall are a very good power running team, and we stopped you when yall were on the 1 FOUR straight downs, but i guess that is average. Our offense just wasnt there today but it was a GREAT game to say the least

I meant ya'lls defense was just average....compared to ours. :roflol:

Poor playcalling. If they would have given it to #5 EVERY snap when we had first down at the 1 foot line. We would have had 6. Book it. TC's poor offensive playcalling was there limiting factor today. :roflol:

Don't get me started on that. We didnt even use our power running game. LOL. Slim no matter how much trash you talk, your still alright in my book. LOL LOL

Well Congratulations To Both Teams. It's Of Little Consolation To Hear The Comments Of Mckenzie, But The Fact Remains That Trousdale And Boyd Fought It Out Today. And Trousdale Deservingly Won. Just As They Did When Trousdale Defeated Mckenzie. I'm Glad To Hear Me Rebels Mentioned In Here But The Champ Is Trousdale And The Runner Up Is Boyd. I Hope We Can All Speculate And Chat About How Mckenzie Will Win It All Next Season. Heck Slim Is Already Onboard, So Join In Now! The Rebels In 2010.....Aint The World Predicted To End Soon? :roflol: I Hope We Win One Before It Does.... :thumb:

But Hey Congrats On A Great Season To Both Teams....And We'll Kick Ya'll Arse Next Season.

Poor playcalling. If they would have given it to #5 EVERY snap when we had first down at the 1 foot line. We would have had 6. Book it. TC's poor offensive playcalling was there limiting factor today. :roflol:

Well we can say that about our offensive play calling also, but its whatever, it was a good game so just drop it and we will see yall next year, and you scored 1 more time then we did, but Yep we are just average, and yes we give the ball to our full back HAYDEN MEADOWS more we have alot more yards on the ground then we have at the end of this game

Don't get me started on that. We didnt even use our power running game. LOL. Slim no matter how much trash you talk, your still alright in my book. LOL LOL

Its fueled by passion....just hoping my 8 year old will grunt real hard and drop a few balls in the bag when he gets to middle school. :thumb: I'd love to actually have one of my own out there to cheer and talk crap for. :roflol:

Its fueled by passion....just hoping my 8 year old will grunt real hard and drop a few balls in the bag when he gets to middle school. :thumb: I'd love to actually have one of my own out there to cheer and talk crap for. :roflol:

I hear ya on that one. Hopefully next year you will join Butchie in rattling our opponents cages. :lol:

Its fueled by passion....just hoping my 8 year old will grunt real hard and drop a few balls in the bag when he gets to middle school. :thumb: I'd love to actually have one of my own out there to cheer and talk crap for. :lol:

I hear ya on that one. Hopefully next year you will join Butchie in rattling our opponents cages. :lol:

LOL, They'd Shut The Thread Down With The 3 Of Us On It. LOL :roflol:

I watched this game on my tv and it was a real good game. I talked to Murphy at halftime and he told me that the Trousdale pass thrower had made a few mistakes. I garuntee you that the coach at Trousdale made those boys lift weights this week, cause they were big and strong today for the game. You think Im joking cause Im not. Let me ask you Trousdale people a question. Is that coach going to make those boys that are not graduating start lifting weights again on Monday? If he does, they will be big and strong for next season. Murphy told me that their was some snow up their on that plateau today. I would have had to bring some more hot cocoa if I had came to this game. I was wondering why that coach from Boyd didnt run the Patriot offense like Tom Brady does. Trousdale was stopping them and they should have went to the Patriot offense. That is a real good offense when the other team is stopping you. You think Im joking cause Im not.