Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched this game on my tv and that Seay boy for Trousdale is a real good runner. Murphy told me last night that this boy won the offence and defence mvp. That means he is a real good player. Let me ask you Trousdale people a question. Is their any SEC schools looking at this Seay boy? How fast does he run the 50 yard dash in? He looked really fast on my tv. Those lineman knocked some big holes in the Boyd line for him to run through.

Grunts' a bit late getting back in the mix, but CONGRATULATIONS TO THE JACKETS!! Back to back

one in 1A, one in 2A. Congrats as well for Boyd in making it to the big dance. You don't get there

by winning the lottery.

Just a few opinions that may or may not be shared by others, and may ruffle some feathers, but

that's ok as well.

Why we were passing the ball, when that's not our thing, and the run game was working well

is beyond comprehension. The goal line thing was a joke. Give it to Seay 4 times. If he can't make it,

climb back on the bus & go home. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The officiating stunk up the place. Nuff said.

For the past couple of weeks we've heard about BB's huge line. I didn't see that. One player in that

category. The rest were tall but not huge. They struggled with our line & Seay all day.

I stated earlier in the week that McKenzie was the best team we have played. Didn't see anything

to change my mind.

Without the stupid mistakes, TC should have had 28 on the board, likely...no guarantee.

Boyd played their heart out & came up a bit short. TC tried their best to give the game away &

managed to pull it off anyway. Bottom line is TC got another Gold ball. Real good day to be thankful

for that. Despite the domination of the stats, it could have went out the door.

Jackets, enjoy the day, get ready for another year. Gonna be uphill.

JMHO

This game should have never been close,Jackets ought to have won by 4 tds.

Grunts' a bit late getting back in the mix, but CONGRATULATIONS TO THE JACKETS!! Back to back

one in 1A, one in 2A. Congrats as well for Boyd in making it to the big dance. You don't get there

by winning the lottery.

Just a few opinions that may or may not be shared by others, and may ruffle some feathers, but

that's ok as well.

Why we were passing the ball, when that's not our thing, and the run game was working well

is beyond comprehension. The goal line thing was a joke. Give it to Seay 4 times. If he can't make it,

climb back on the bus & go home. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The officiating stunk up the place. Nuff said.

For the past couple of weeks we've heard about BB's huge line. I didn't see that. One player in that

category. The rest were tall but not huge. They struggled with our line & Seay all day.

I stated earlier in the week that McKenzie was the best team we have played. Didn't see anything

to change my mind.

Without the stupid mistakes, TC should have had 28 on the board, likely...no guarantee.

Boyd played their heart out & came up a bit short. TC tried their best to give the game away &

managed to pull it off anyway. Bottom line is TC got another Gold ball. Real good day to be thankful

for that. Despite the domination of the stats, it could have went out the door.

Jackets, enjoy the day, get ready for another year. Gonna be uphill.

JMHO

This game should have never been close,Jackets ought to have won by 4 tds.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda, but didnt.

Boyd will win pretty easily...said so weeks ago.

I really shouldn't answer...but I will this time.

I think Boyd will win because they are always very physical. TC cannot throw the ball to win. They lull you to sleep and hit you with a halfback pass...or some other similar play. Boyd will stop the run. They will be the most aggressive defense you have played...certainly this year...maybe the last few years.

On offense...Boyd will be balanced. They can throw or run. They will run mulitple sets...are extremely disciplined...and well coached. They don't make a lot of mistakes.

Boyd played a tougher schedule. They lost to a very good 12-1 class 4a quarterfinalist Red Bank on the road. They also beat SP (flu bug or not).

Okay...Roddy...let's hear your intelligent post on the game...and please keep the post about the game.

Boyd didn't come close to stopping TC's running game. 241 yards 4.1 yards a carry. Boyd averaged just under 25 yards a quarter in total offense. It is what it is. It doesn't matter if they won by 6 or 36. TC brings home another GOLD BALL.

I will say this now like I said it after the Boyd game....no way would they beat us if Terrell played...and if the field was dry it would be worse. They can puff their chests out and say they beat the Pirates but deep down they know they got lucky to play us in a monsoon and without our best player. I think Trousdale Co wins this games because they have battle tested players that were in this situation last year....plus they have a beast at running back/linebacker. TC, this is one Pirate fan that is rooting for you to win it Saturday!!! Go Jackets!!

:popcorneater::thumb::roflol: cant wait til. sat!!!

What about now???

It's kind of like waiting for your dad to get home after you back talked your mom. You know it's not going to be good and your expecting to get a beating, but your sitting on the corner of your bed anxious to get it over with. :roflol::popcorneater:

Let's go Jackets. It's almost time to pound the rock..........

Ya it is almost time, to get the rock pounded at us for about 2 plays Bucs, then we will look at them and shove the rock so far up them they wont know what hit them. Cant wait until Saturday. I see the Bucs winning by 2 TDS if they play a good game, but either way they will keep it close because THEY ARE NOT one dimensional like TC....Go ahead and post all of your arrogant posts, im ready to hear them I think its kind of funny with all the TC fans claiming they are humble, but seem to tlak more crap than any team we have played, but that is easily shut up when they game starts :thumb:

I noticed it didn't work out like you thought it would insanity. :thumb: Bucs winning by 2 TDS might have been the most arrogant post of the week. You were right about one thing. The Bucs were not one dimenisonal. 99 yards of offense kind of speaks for itself.

TC wins....Congrats!!!

BB line was huge but got stood up most of the time and were pushed around.

TC's coach admitted on air about his play calling boo-boos, but I feel he was confident in his team and that they would NOT give up any long runs or passe.

The BEST team won.....now....where is Mayfield??

My sincerest congratualtions to Trousdale Co. on your big win over Boyd Buchannan from one of McKenzie's biggest Rebel fans. If we had to sit down I wanted to sit down to the best in the state and ya'll have proven to be that in 2A. At least I know that if we had gotten by ya'll we could have been in the championship game at a very competitive level this time.

My sincerest congratualtions to Trousdale Co. on your big win over Boyd Buchannan from one of McKenzie's biggest Rebel fans. If we had to sit down I wanted to sit down to the best in the state and ya'll have proven to be that in 2A. At least I know that if we had gotten by ya'll we could have been in the championship game at a very competitive level this time.

i believe in all honesty that yalls D could've shut them out. the one score they got on us was after a personal foul on a kickoff return and they started on our 25 yd line and were still held to 4th and inches on the goal line before they punched it in. mckenzie made me a believer this year, but not butchie... he wants to be a snoball and no-show!!! :popcorneater:

Y'all would've have certainly beat BB if you both played the same level of game that was played against us. :thumb: How many Sr's are y'all losing this year? You may end up being the Champs next year lol