Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

Grunts' a bit late getting back in the mix, but CONGRATULATIONS TO THE JACKETS!! Back to back

one in 1A, one in 2A. Congrats as well for Boyd in making it to the big dance. You don't get there

by winning the lottery.

Just a few opinions that may or may not be shared by others, and may ruffle some feathers, but

that's ok as well.

Why we were passing the ball, when that's not our thing, and the run game was working well

is beyond comprehension. The goal line thing was a joke. Give it to Seay 4 times. If he can't make it,

climb back on the bus & go home. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The officiating stunk up the place. Nuff said.

For the past couple of weeks we've heard about BB's huge line. I didn't see that. One player in that

category. The rest were tall but not huge. They struggled with our line & Seay all day.

I stated earlier in the week that McKenzie was the best team we have played. Didn't see anything

to change my mind.

Without the stupid mistakes, TC should have had 28 on the board, likely...no guarantee.

Boyd played their heart out & came up a bit short. TC tried their best to give the game away &

managed to pull it off anyway. Bottom line is TC got another Gold ball. Real good day to be thankful

for that. Despite the domination of the stats, it could have went out the door.

Jackets, enjoy the day, get ready for another year. Gonna be uphill.

JMHO

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well boys like i said two weeks ago.....BOYD is soft. They haven't played nobody in 4 weeks so thats what happens when you get a bye to the state game. Hartsville showed heart tonight ,and the also showed a team with the best defence in the country how to POUND THE ROCK...

Boyd is soft but held your precious jackets to 13 points and had a 4 and out GOALINE stop from the one? Please take a moment to reflect on the game before making arrogant post, TC is a great team but doesnt deserve to have someone make them look like idiots like yourself, at least Slim has some logic behind his post.

Grunts' a bit late getting back in the mix, but CONGRATULATIONS TO THE JACKETS!! Back to back

one in 1A, one in 2A. Congrats as well for Boyd in making it to the big dance. You don't get there

by winning the lottery.

Just a few opinions that may or may not be shared by others, and may ruffle some feathers, but

that's ok as well.

Why we were passing the ball, when that's not our thing, and the run game was working well

is beyond comprehension. The goal line thing was a joke. Give it to Seay 4 times. If he can't make it,

For the past couple of weeks we've heard about BB's huge line. I didn't see that. One player in that

category. The rest were tall but not huge. They struggled with our line & Seay all day.

I stated earlier in the week that McKenzie was the best team we have played. Didn't see anything

to change my mind.

Without the stupid mistakes, TC should have had 28 on the board, likely...no guarantee.

Boyd played their heart out & came up a bit short. TC tried their best to give the game away &

managed to pull it off anyway. Bottom line is TC got another Gold ball. Real good day to be thankful

JMHO

Very classy and through post Grunt, much respect to your jackets, and Seay is a player for sure. He pounded us and pounded us, we had some good stops just not enough. Hope to see yall again next year, but I expect both teams have alot of work to be doing during this off season

by winning the lottery.

that's ok as well.

to change my mind.

JMHO

Very classy and through post Grunt, much respect to your jackets, and Seay is a player for sure. He pounded us and pounded us, we had some good stops just not enough. Hope to see yall again next year, but I expect both teams have alot of work to be doing during this off season

Well, you're right, we both have quite a bit of off season work ahead. According to your roster

BB loses 10 Seniors. TC does the same. Won't speak for BB, but TC has some huge pads to fill.

Frankly, it'll take a miracle to fill them to the level they were this year. Guess this is where it

gets interesting. Speaking of holes to fill, now I have to find something else to do on Fri. nites. Dang!!

After coming home and watching the replay of the game i'd like to make a few comments.

1. during one of the commercials about TCHS...they showed a picture of our trophy case....if you pause it you can plainly see a sign that says reserved for 2009. That tells you how we feel about football down here. :roflol: Its kinda cocky and arrogant and i love it.

2. Did anyone notice during Creasy's post game interview....he said (talking about TC) "THEY expect to win down there and THEY expect to be winning for a long time"......guess he wasn't including himself.

Hope he has success where ever he goes.

3. TC shoulda scored 28 pts...or 25 at least.

4. That late hit on Edwards at the end was a questionable call. But it made up for the BS punt down on the goalline call and the bs chopblock call against us that brought back a 25 yd run.

5. Why in the hades were we throwing the ball. 2 of those ints were on 1st down. While i myself prefer we pass on 1st down.... i would ONLY be passing if we were up by 2-3 tds. POUND THE ROCK.

6. BB defense done really well between the tackles except for the last TD run by Edwards. TC had the edges ALL DAY. Nearly every big play for TC offensively was on the edges or over tackle.

These are things that stuck with me as i watched the replay.

Oh and while our qbs didn't fare so well tossing the rock today....#10 made some good blocks after his pitches and gave 110% in the effort category. 1 thing that is certain.....he's better than his daddy was. :flower:

After coming home and watching the replay of the game i'd like to make a few comments.

1. during one of the commercials about TCHS...they showed a picture of our trophy case....if you pause it you can plainly see a sign that says reserved for 2009. That tells you how we feel about football down here. :flower: Its kinda cocky and arrogant and i love it.

2. Did anyone notice during Creasy's post game interview....he said (talking about TC) "THEY expect to win down there and THEY expect to be winning for a long time"......guess he wasn't including himself.

Hope he has success where ever he goes.

3. TC shoulda scored 28 pts...or 25 at least.

4. That late hit on Edwards at the end was a questionable call. But it made up for the BS punt down on the goalline call and the bs chopblock call against us that brought back a 25 yd run.

5. Why in the hades were we throwing the ball. 2 of those ints were on 1st down. While i myself prefer we pass on 1st down.... i would ONLY be passing if we were up by 2-3 tds. POUND THE ROCK.

6. BB defense done really well between the tackles except for the last TD run by Edwards. TC had the edges ALL DAY. Nearly every big play for TC offensively was on the edges or over tackle.

These are things that stuck with me as i watched the replay.

Oh and while our qbs didn't fare so well tossing the rock today....#10 made some good blocks after his pitches and gave 110% in the effort category. 1 thing that is certain.....he's better than his daddy was. :roflol:

Congrats to the Yellowjackets. We couldn't ask for a better way to cap off 100yrs. of Trousdale Co. Football.. :flower:

.....hay 3sputternout..recon you could put up a stat chart for bb's linemen as opposed to TC's linemen...as in comparison to height. n weight. I say jus from seein'em on tha field they are 40% bigger than us....prove me wrong..

I'll look into it Tushybaby, might take a while though, BB might have everything pulled from view. :flower:

.....hay 3sputternout..recon you could put up a stat chart for bb's linemen as opposed to TC's linemen...as in comparison to height. n weight. I say jus from seein'em on tha field they are 40% bigger than us....prove me wrong..

I'll look into it Tushybaby, might take a while though, BB might have everything pulled from view. :flower:

:roflol::flower:

you should put your signature in respective classes that we got dat gold,ie entire state in 22 , 1A, 2A...etc