Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it all about the ball in high school? A player can be laying in the endzone and touch the ball down outside the end zone. The ball has to break the plane. It may have done that today, but the player being in the endzone does not determine the call. Not like pro, where everything has to be outside the endzone.

Congrats Yellow Jackets!!!

Not sure...you are probably right. The ball never got to the goal line.

Great high school football game. Would have loved to see that one go into OT like it should have. The ref should have kept that one in his pocket. Pretty questionable call at that point in such a game. Stinks to have him decide it.

Ha.....typical Carthage poster....always crying bout coulda, woulda, shoulda......according to you guys BB was gonna dominate....looks to me like Mckenzie was DEFINITELY the #2 team in the state. EVERYTHING BB GOT>>>>>TC GAVE TO THEM. .

Oh and don't mention the punt they downed on TOP of the goal line. The Refs were definitely in BB favor today. :roflol:

Or the BS horsecollar flag against TC. You Carthage bastages need to GET REAL.

The way TC defense was playing, BB wouldn't have won in OT either.....unless the Refs helped'em.

I would love to see trousdale face red bank and south pitt! im not saying they played a weak schedule, just that boyd played two teams as good as mckenzie. Your back is nothing compared to keon williams of red bank and he personally said that we were the best defense he's faced! This is going to be a great game tho! i think the Bucs will pull out this one 28 to 10, but if trousdale scores more than 14 then this one could go into overtime. wish everyone safe travel to the game! :roflol:

Well looks to me like Boyd might not have played ANYONE better than Mckenzie. You think our back is as good as Keon now? Where in the he11 was that awesome Defense of ya'lls? You leave it on the bus? TC walked the ball up and down the field all game. And TC showed you guys what A REAL DEFENSE is all about. Come get your crow supper you Lexus driving, manicured sissy.

I would love to see trousdale face red bank and south pitt! im not saying they played a weak schedule, just that boyd played two teams as good as mckenzie. Your back is nothing compared to keon williams of red bank and he personally said that we were the best defense he's faced! This is going to be a great game tho! i think the Bucs will pull out this one 28 to 10, but if trousdale scores more than 14 then this one could go into overtime. wish everyone safe travel to the game! :D

Well looks to me like Boyd might not have played ANYONE better than Mckenzie. You think our back is as good as Keon now? Where in the he11 was that awesome Defense of ya'lls? You leave it on the bus? TC walked the ball up and down the field all game. And TC showed you guys what A REAL DEFENSE is all about. Come get your crow supper you Lexus driving, manicured sissy.

:thumb::roflol::lol::lol:

I have went back and forth on this game all week long....TC is good I know....but Boyd just seems so determined right now....Welll heck far, I think I am going to flip my prediction.....

Boyd-28

TC-21

I just think this game will be so close!

Best of luck to both teams

Well heres the "fence jumper" last prediction....it was about as good as your prediction on the SP game. PowerP there is no doubt in my mind that you went to at least 3 different HS. Probably got throwed from 1 to the other. :roflol: Good thing you don't get paid for your predictions....or you'd be in the soup line. :thumb:

Well congrats to both teams, but from what I saw it wasn't really either team's best game. Boyd couldn't run it because TC's line dominated and TC couldnt throw it. Questionable call on a big play but that didn't change the game. TC pounded the ball the whole game. I also don't know what the TC coach was thinking on quite a few calls. I mean he could have rode #5 the whole game because BB couldnt bring him down. It also seemed like every time that TC got inside the 10 that they would try to do something fancy instead of just letting #5 pound it..don't understand that at all. But either way, congrats to TC on the gold ball and best of luck to both teams next year.