Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

This is Trousdale County this morning..... How much snow is on the ground in Cookeville? :o

The way the TC fans exaggerate themselves, they'll tell us this is really a blizzard

No excuses or exagerations here. I just know that Cookeville is on the plateau, whereas we are not. They generally always get more snow beccause of the added elevation. :D Just curious if they got the 1-3 inces that was called for on the plateau.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Naw! You Aint Bowing Out Now!

step right up... come on in...

if YAAAd LIIIIIIIIke to TAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE tha GRAAAAAAAAAAAND TOOOOOUUURRRRRR!!!!!

:D:o:D

..never fear little snobuddie...ole Tushhog nose tha weakness of tha nimble fingered Butchieks...all we haf ta do is wave a little piece of jerky in his face n he'ul melt like butter :D

Hay Butchie, you bringin wannabahjacket wit'cha??

Oh Naw! You Aint Bowing Out Now!

step right up... come on in...

if YAAAd LIIIIIIIIke to TAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE tha GRAAAAAAAAAAAND TOOOOOUUURRRRRR!!!!!

:mellow::thumb::cry:

..never fear little snobuddie...ole Tushhog nose tha weakness of tha nimble fingered Butchieks...all we haf ta do is wave a little piece of jerky in his face n he'ul melt like butter :cry:

Hay Butchie, you bringin wannabahjacket wit'cha??

Hey Tushy you reckon ol Butchie boy is froze to a tree somewheres.He said he wuz gonna clean the woods from deer this wk end.My thinking is he is lost and trying to find a possum to follow and lead him to the road.LOL

This should be a great game. I wish I could be there. Even though I have great respect for reaction's Bucs and we have had some tremendous playoff battles with them in the past few years, I will have to pick my friends and neighbors in Hartsville. I expect it to be a very close, low scoring contest. Best of luck to both teams.

:mellow:

creebank asks:

Hey Tushy you reckon ol Butchie boy is froze to a tree somewheres.He said he wuz gonna clean the woods from deer this wk end.My thinking is he is lost and trying to find a possum to follow and lead him to the road.LOL

...nawwwww...Butchieks is like tha rest of us....they be tha smell of BATTLE in da air, N IT EXCITES THA SENCES.....he woodn't miss dis game for nuttin, my thinkin sez ole Butchie will be in Cookville, probably, via his private helicopter :mellow: