Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

Well, looks like it will be wednesday before G-fans get through talking about cheap shotting the WC player on the fair catch and their band not showing up.

Glad to see the Bobcat loyals are focused on their team and the prize.

Once again this week we got to see another team play a different flavor of defense and stop the most balanced Offense in the state...it didn't work. If Gville has players going both ways, they better also be cross country track members cuz they will be chasing Cats all over the place all night long.

ok let me stop you there cause i get tired of hearing about how we are gonna lose because we have players playing both ways. we've heard it over and over again but guess what...every game we've played, we've been the ones still going full speed in the forth quarter while the opposing team is walking around on the field...we are in top shape and the fact that we have players going both ways WILL NOT be a factor in this game...we have WAY to much heart to lay down when we get tired or winded...instead, we bow our backs and go harder when we are tired cause we know that this game is a game of inches and at the end of the game the team that has the most inches will come out with a victory, so we, as a whole team, will claw and scratch for that extra inch no matter the conditions or how tired or winded we are...we can our suffer any team we play against and that is just one of the many reasons we are so dangerous.

Wasn't that comment like 55 pages ago? Your gonna be clawin and scratchin just to get up to speed on this thread. :bored:

yea well i'm sorry, i'm sorry that i'm busy with football practice, school, and work and that i don't spend every waking moment on coacht, i'm sorry that i actually HAVE A LIFE!!!........oh and budkilmer (i think thats how it is spelled), thanks for the info, i didn't know he was gone. i appreciate it.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go on record that I do not support the allegations that Greeneville's players do not wear mouthpieces due to years of inbreeding that caused bad teeth to fall out.....nor do I support the allegations that all the Greeneville players wear a size 8 1/2 helmut to cover the high forehead that came from generations of mountain cousins marrying each other.....nor do I support the allegations that Bo has played seven years at GC (it just seems like it)....and lastly I do not support the allegations that OC from GC has accepted the Notre Dame job.

I will go on the record though that Giles will take over in the 4th quarter and win the gold ball and hopefully all that noise from the Chattanooga area will cease.

Giles 28- Greeneville 13

There you have the "official" version of events from the Bulldog

I think your thinking of our cousins from the South Greene area. You do know that the east was settled first and people started moving out west. Hope none of your people started that tradititon of marrying their cousins bulldog. :bored:

Now why would you go and say something like that about South Greene?? I mean we are(well were) pulling for the Devils. Plus, just because we live and work on farms and do not make our livings in an office does not mean we are in-bread by no means. Maybe you should think before you speak next time.

Now why would you go and say something like that about South Greene?? I mean we are(well were) pulling for the Devils. Plus, just because we live and work on farms and do not make our livings in an office does not mean we are in-bread by no means. Maybe you should think before you speak next time.

Man i was just making a joke. My parents are graduates of South Greene in the early years, so if I was being honest with the joke, I might just be calling myself an imbred. I honestly am a Greene County man, not just a Greeneville fan. I like to see all Greene Co. schools do well in all sports. I'd actaully rather see the county schools achieve more than Greeneville. Sorry I offended you.

Man i was just making a joke. My parents are graduates of South Greene in the early years, so if I was being honest with the joke, I might just be calling myself an imbred. I honestly am a Greene County man, not just a Greeneville fan. I like to see all Greene Co. schools do well in all sports. I'd actaully rather see the county schools achieve more than Greeneville. Sorry I offended you.

Just making sure... I am for the Devils Saturday. I hope they come home with gold! Even though we'll never hear the end of it, and all the just think how many times we woulda won if we always played in the right class. Not trying to start anything, just being honest, and I would brag too. Thats just part of it I suppose.

Hahaha...my family is all from South Greene country and my girlfriend too, and they all feel the same way. "Hope they win but good lord we're never gona hear the end of it!." LoL, sorry I just think it's funny because I can see each parties perspective.

I know, I know you Charlie... lol im pretty sure you could figure out who i am...

O'Connor said Greeneville will be a challenge for the Bobcats.

"Greeneville has beaten three teams that I don't think we could beat (in the playoffs)," O'Connor said. "Those guys are awful good. It's going to be tough on us. I think we came through an easier side of the bracket."

Greeneville made it through its side of the bracket and to the state championship game with a balanced team.

Well this kinda made me smile a bit... :cry::cry::bored:

I'm not a very good detective, lol.

Good coaches always respect their opponents, and play mind games as well; don't get too excited. I'm still not sure how it's gonna go on Saturday.

Well put Charlie, never heard a coach say, on any level in any sport, that they were going to whoop the tar out of a team, especially in a championship game. Unless that coaches name is Kiffen :roflol: . I'd like to hear what he would say in the light of a championship.

yea well i'm sorry, i'm sorry that i'm busy with football practice, school, and work and that i don't spend every waking moment on coacht, i'm sorry that i actually HAVE A LIFE!!!........oh and budkilmer (i think thats how it is spelled), thanks for the info, i didn't know he was gone. i appreciate it.

Go to class, son. You don't get to waste your days away on coacht until you start working :roflol: