Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="MikeWinchell

You two's syrupy lil conversationis a bit suspicious. You post minutes apart but the two of you are never on at the same time' date=' you ever notice that Mikey?[/quote]

We are on at the same time. You didn't answer my question about AC.

No your not! I'm not up on outting anybody, I realize this is all bout anonymity and fun.

[quote name="MikeWinchell

You two's syrupy lil conversationis a bit suspicious. You post minutes apart but the two of you are never on at the same time' date=' you ever notice that Mikey?[/quote]

We are on at the same time. You didn't answer my question about AC.

No your not! I'm not up on outting anybody, I realize this is all bout anonymity and fun.

Look two posts ago and look at the times between them. 5:37 and 5:38. Do you really think I would be able to do that?

Well if it has to do with me, why not tell me what you mean by AC? It would only be a guess anyways.

Man what happened to Middle TN football isn't the same as East TN football? Giles County hasn't played a tough schedule? You change your opinion awfully quick. You may honestly be the worst poster ever, and I've seen a few bad ones, and the worst thing about it, your a Devil fan.

Hey Bud, we had a poster earlier this year claiming to be a Lipscomb fan, but couldnt even spell lipscomb right, turned out he was a Bo hater trying to get junk started, sounds alot like this guy, he may not be a gville fan, there really are wolf in sheep clothing.

Hey likarock someone pointed this out earlier today. starting to see a pattern. :roflolk:

Looks like split screen fun to me Mikey. Still hasn't shown the two of you on at the same time, but who cares. By the way I agree with you and ...you that Houston is a very high quality back. He certianly deserves some looks. What I've noticed most is that when he is on the field he is always working, from snap to whistle its 100%.